This Hassan, Mysore and Kabini Package covers Coorg in 3 days and the remaining 2 days you will be spending in Mysore.
Mysore is a dream city that never lets down the visitors with its clean, light and easygoing environment. This cultural capital of Karnataka has something for everyone starting from the great heritage sights like Mysore palace to engineering marvels like Krishnarajasagar dam, Brindavan Gardens. Someone who is interested in nature can visit Chamundi hills and animal enthusiasts can enjoy the Mysore Zoo.
And when it comes to Coorg, it needs no more introduction once it is referred as Scotland of India. It is a small district in southern Karnataka cradled in the western ghats known for its biodiversity. It is famous mainly for its austere sights, varied wildlife and world-class coffee. It is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape.
Day 1: Bangalore – Hassan: Arrival Bangalore airport/ railway station then proceed to Hassan The city is named after the Goddess “Hassanamba”, the city’s goddess and presiding deity. Some consider it the temple architectural capital of Karnataka. Check in at the hotel. Visit Belur & Halebeedu. Overnight stay at Hassan.
Day 2: Hassan – Mysore. The morning after breakfast proceed to Mysore by noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace it is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden expended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Mysore – Kabini. The morning after breakfast proceeds to Kabini. Check in at the hotel.Overnight stay at Kabini.
Day 4: Kabini: Morning after breakfast proceed to Bandipur National Park – it is regarded as one of the most beautiful & better managed national parks of India. Overnight stay at Kabini.
Day 5: Kabini – Bangalore: Morning after breakfast proceeds to Bangalore airport/railway station for onward journey.
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Verito/ Etios.
- Toll, parking, driver’s batta, interstate tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of sightseeing.
- Any Meals other than inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance.
- 9 % GST Extra.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- Airfare / Train fare / Cruise Fare / Ferry fare – 100% cancellation once ticket is issued.
- 10 Days prior to the Date of Travel or in case of No-show, 100% Retention is payable.
- 10 to 30 Days prior to the Date of Travel, 75% Retention is payable.
- 30-45 Days prior to Date of Travel, 50% Retention is payable.
- 45 Days or more, Service fee of 10% of Total Package Amount is payable.
- No Refunds in case of early check-out, Decrease in Number of Passengers, Not Consumed Meals.
- ROW Holidays applies exactly the same Hotel/Service provider’s Cancellation Policy and any Refunds applicable will be issued only after ROW Holidays has received the same from the Hotel/Airline/Service providers.