About Delhi- Srinagar- Leh- Manali- Delhi Bike Trip
This 15 day Delhi- Srinagar- Leh- Manali – Delhi bike trip route is one of the longest route and covers the entire stretch of the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip. This bike trip consists of
- 3 Days drive from Delhi to Sringar via Patnitop
- 2 Days drive to Srinagar from Leh covering, Kargil, Zozill Pas, Drass Pass
- 5 days drive in Leh and near by places like Khardung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso
- 1 days relax and depart from Leh
- 4 days drive from Leh starting to Manali via Jispa, Keylong and Sarchu and back to Dlehi
Come & enjoy the trip of your life. Join us for the bike trip from Manali to Leh.
Delhi Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip Package Cost
Manali to Leh Bike Trip package cost starts from Rs 36,500 per person depending on the ride option you select. There are four ride options for Manali to Leh route
Ride Option 1: Own Vehicle ( Own Bike or Own SUV )
Package Cost – Rs 36,500 per person (Fuel is not included in the cost)
Ride Option 2: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Solo Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 67,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 350cc
Ride Option 3: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Twin Sharing Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 57,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 500cc
Ride Option 4: Single Seat in Organizer’s SUV
Package Cost – Rs 67,500 per person
Major Attractions Along Delhi- Srinagar- Leh- Manali- Delhi Bike Trip Route
Delhi- Ludhiana- Patnitop- Srinagar –Sonmarg- Zozila Pass- Gumri post- Drass (kargil War Memorial)– Kargil –Lamayuru- Fotu La- Leh Ladakh – Khardung La- Nubra Valley- Sumur- Hunder-Turtuk- Agham shyok-Pangong Lake- ChangLa – Karu- Hall of Fame- Leh Palace- 3 Idiot schoolGurudwara patthar sahib- thiksey monastery-Shanti stupa- Tanglang La- Moore plains- suraj Tal – Tso Moriri – Tso Kar- sarchu – Pang – Keylong – sisu -Tandi-Khoksar- Rohtang Pass – Manali – Chandigarh- Delhi
Detailed Itinerary for Delhi- Srinagar- Leh- Manali- Delhi 14 Nights 15 Days Bike Trip:-
Day 1 : Delhi – Ludhiana (315km)
Arrive and gather at 06:00AM (We will send you the details of the location/Venue via mail) All the participants are required to reach at venue in morning and gather. The Expedition will start after a small briefing and formalities about the Journey. We will start the journey towards Ludhiana. Today we will ride on highways only.Reach Ludhiana in afternoon. Day at leisure. Gather for ice breaking session in evening. Registration and other formalities will be done then only. Evening at leisure.Enjoy overnight stay with dinner.
Day 2 : Ludhiana to Patnitop (340km)
Ludhiana – Jammu- Udhampur- Patnitop
Journey start from Ludhiana after breakfast. Reach Patnitop by afternoon. Patnitop is a beautiful hill stations which is famous for picturesque surroundings, walking clouds. This is first day to warm up and practice your riding skills in hills (around 50 km ride in mountains)Reach Patnitop in late afternoon. Enjoy the beautiful landscape of Patnitop. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Patnitop to Srinagar/Sonmarg– (185 KM)
Patnitop –Chenani- Nashri Tunnel -Ramban – Banihal– Jawahar tunnel -Srinagar
6:00 AM Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. We will be riding in mountains today The view and roads in Patnitop is just amazing, we will cross Asia’s largest tunnel today reach Srinagar by evening. Explore Srinagar (Dal lake) and beautiful gardens and floating market. Enjoy evening by dal lake. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay. Note3rd Day stay can be changed from Srinagar to Sonmarg (which is 70 km from Srinagar) depending on the situation in Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar/Sonmarg – Kargil – 200 KM
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Zojilla La Pass- Gumri Post – Drass – Kargil war memorial- Kargil Srinagar – Sonamarg – Zoji La – Drass – Kargil
Wake up early & post breakfast, we will start our journey toward Kargil. We will pass through Sonmarg and cross Zozila pass today. It will be a very tough ride. We will also cross Drass and Kargil war memorial. We will halt at Drass and pay homage to our War heroes at Karil War memorial, situated at Drass sector where 1999 war was fought. Reach Kargil by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 5: Kargil to Leh. (211 km)
Kargil – Mulbek – Namik La – Fotu La – Lamayuru – Khalsi – Saspul – Basgo – Nimmoo – Leh Khaltse – Lamayuru –Fotu-La- Nimmu
Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. Today the ride will be smooth with beautiful roads. We will cross multiple passes like Fotu La, Namki La, Lamayuru and Moonland. This route offer some breath-taking Landscapes. We will cross “Magnetic Hill” and “Gurudwara Pathar Sahib”. The famous “Hall of fame” will also fall on this route. Reach Leh by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 6: – Leh.
Day at leisure.
Wake up late and after breakfast enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city .On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara Patthar sahib, magnetic hills, Hall of fame, Shanti stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Alchi Choskor Monastery, Likir Monastery,Leh , Royal Palace, and local Tibetan market evening will be at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 7: Leh to Khardung-Lato Nubra Valley (Hunder) (120 KM)
Leh – South Pullu – Khardung La Pass – North Pullu – Khardung Village – Sumur- Khalsar Village – DiskitMonastary – Hunder (Nubra Valley)
Start early morning after breakfast start journey to Khardung -La passes 18380 Ft. The all terrain highest motor able road in the World. Further continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Next halt will be at Siachen base Camp at North pullu.E enjoy the scenic beauty of Hunder and reach the sand dunes to capture beautiful evening.Start journey further toward Hunder. Hunder is most popular for the camel rides in the high altitude cold desert. The camel safaris are done on Bactrian Double-humped Camels which are reminder the bygone era of Silk Route trade. Reach hotel by evening .Dinner and overnight stay in Nubra with bonfire. Overnight stay in HUNDER in lap of nature.
Day 8: Hunder to Turtuk & Back to Hunder(Nubra valley) (80 KM)
Hunder (Nubra Valley)- Turtuk- Nubra Valley-Hunder
Enjoy yummy organic breakfast in Hunder and explore nearby destinations.
Turtuk: Hunder to Turtuk is nothing less than exceptional. Apart from being remote, Turtuk is unique for various reasons. While whole Ladakh is a Buddhist dominated area, Turtuk follows Islam as its primary religion. Everything from apricots, apples, tomatoes, cauliflowers, and cabbages grow in Turtuk. Turtuk is a gallery of unspeakable beauty. It is a colourful portrait. The last big village before Turtuk is Bogdang, a largely Sufia Noorbakhshia dominated area, where no one was allowed to buy a television until recently. Later return back to Nubra valley. Enjoy your stay with lots of local story of this area.
Day 9:Hunder (Nubra Valley)to Pangong Tso-(120 KM)
Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Diskit Village – Khalsar Village – Agham Village – Shyok Village – Durbuk – Tangtse – Spangmik (Pangong Tso)
Enjoy the most yummy food in mid of no where. After breakfast we will go to sand dunes enjoy the bacteria camel ride and photo shoot at Diskit. This is the famous silk route.After some fun start journey toward Pangong lake. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. The camps are the best place to stay in Pangong, enjoy the scenic beauty of most famous lake, the view from camp is majestic. Spend evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 10: Pangong -Tso to Leh Ladakh (140 km)
Spangmik (Pangong Tso) – Tangtse – Chang La – Sakti – Karu – Leh
After breakfast we will go the famous point (3 Idiot) at Pangong lake, enjoy the photo shoot at the lake, Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pics.The view in morning will take your breath away. After some fun at lake, start journey toward to Leh, We will cross Chang La today another highest pass, be ready to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for Tea in mid. Start journey again and reach Leh by evening. Stay overnight in hotel. Dinner will be served in hotel only.
Day 11: Leh to Tso-Moriri – Tso Kar(220 km)
Leh – Karu – Upshi – Kumdok – Kere – Chumathang – Mahe – Sumdo – Karzok (Tso Moriri)
Start journey in morning after breakfast to Tso Moriri. Mighty, endless, vast, abundant, clear, beautiful and pure… Tso Moriri, at a distance of around 220 km from Leh is a high altitude mountain lake at a height of around 4500 m. Although its not as big as Pangong Tso, but beautiful enough to take your heart away. halt for Tea in mid. Stay overnight with dinner.
Day 12: Tso-Moriri to Sarchu (230 km)
Tso Moriri (Karzok) – Tso Kar – More Plains – Pang – Lachung La Pass – Namik La Pass – Gata Loops – Sarchu
Today we will start journey from Tso- Moriri to another small lake :ie Tso- Kar (80 km) and will proceed further toward Sarchu. Start early morning from Tso-morri after breakfast. Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way to sarchu. We will cross, Moore Plains, Pang, Gata Loops (Total 21). Reach sarchu in evening, enjoy overnight stay in camps with Dinner. camps are of A grade standard with attach toilets.
Day 13: Sarchu to Manali (225 km)
Sarchu – Killing Sarai – Baralacha La – Xing Xing Bar – Darcha -jispa– Keylong – Tandi – Koksar – Rohtang pass–Manali
Start early morning from Sarchu to Manali. We will cross baralacha-la-pass (16,040 ft) and witness another beauty Suraj Tal. Further while going towards Manali, we will cross Rohtang pass also so be ready for rough riding. Reach Manali in evening. Surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests, the quaint charm of Manali has captured the world’s attention and has become one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. The pristine River Beas flows right through the town, creating a mesmerising and spellbinding landscape. Nestled at one end of the Kullu Valley, Manali is a popular hill station with attractions such as the Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley nearby. Enjoy overnight stay with Dinner in Hotel.
Day 14 : Manali – Chandigarh – (267 KM)
Manali – Kullu – Bhuntar – Mandi – Bilaspur – Chandigarh
Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. Reach Chandigarh by afternoon. Chandigarh is the best-planned city in India, with architecture which is world-renowned, and a quality of life, which is unparalleled. You can explore the city or just relax in hotel. You can visit Rock garden, Rock Garden is a park featuring sculptures made of stones, recycled ceramics and industrial relics. Enjoy shiny&lively markets of CHD in evening. Enjoy overnight stay with Dinner in Hotel.
Day 15 : Chandigarh to Delhi (250 KM)
Chandigarh – Ambala – Karnal – Sonipat – Delhi
Wake up early and start journey.Reach Delhi in afternoon. Tour concludes here with lot of memories which you will cherish throughout your life and friend which will be your friend for life. Time to Say good by to all the participants.
• All A grade accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
• All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner
• Guided Tour with well-planned Planned Itinerary.
• Support Back up vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed – only one rucksack/backpack per person)
• Experienced Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
• Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
• Certified Mechanic for breakdown service.
• All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions from Army
• Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian/ Foreign Nationals
• Accidental Insurance cover of 1 Lac for a year.
• Bonfire at Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake (If weather permits).
• Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
• Portable finger pulse Oximeter with Your road captain (to check oxygen level and pulse rate of all the participants) & Oxygen Cylinder.
• Specially Designed T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
• Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
• Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
• People who choose Bike+Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion.
• Group Photographs of the Expedition, memories to cherish. (Only group Photographs clicked by road captain, for individual photography you can contact our official photographer in advance)
• Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know.
• Unforgettable memory and buddies for life .
• Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
• Extra transportation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
• Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
• GST /any kind of tax.
Important Information :-
- People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its “Leh Ladakh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Kindly note this is expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
- Traveller will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, company will not be responsible for the same.
100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by us otherwise there is no refund of any kind.