Free your mind from city’s traffic and mundane lifestyle by experiencing Kheerganga Trek from Tosh. Kheerganga trek in Himalayas, starts from Tosh Valley situtated near Kasol, a place to simply relax and enjoy the peace and soothing beauty nature has to offer. Nothing can match the serenity of these destinations and entire trek across this. All these places are favoured destinations for people who wants to experience hippie culture. It is definitely one of the adventure things to do in Kasol.
All details of Kheerganga trek from Tosh are mentioned in below selections
Below is the Kheerganga Trek itinerary. Duration of this trek is for 3 days
17th April: Meeting point – Buntar Bus Stand, Himachal Pradesh. We would be travelling to Barsheni by private Vehicle. Our stay would be at Tosh Valley. A beautiful unexplored Valley, far away from the crowd of kasol from where snow clad mountains can be seen.
18th April: Start early trek to Kheerganga. Kheerganga is an easy trek with scenic trail and with loads of wooden bridges & waterfalls enroute. Enjoy an overnight stay at camps with bonfire.
19th April: After breakfast descend back to Tosh Valley and then travel from Barsheni to Bhuntar by Private Vehicle in the afternoon
Things to Carry for Kheerganga Trek from Tosh
1. Backpack (Rucksack) (60 ltr -70ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps and back pack rain cover
2. Water Bottle
3. Sleeping Bag
4. Head Torch & with Extra Batteries
1. Down Jacket
2. Fleece Jacket & T-Shirt
3. Windproof Jacket
4. Windproof & Waterproof Trek Pant
5. Thermal Trouser
6. Woolen Hat
7. Waterproof Woolen Gloves
9. 2 Pair Woolen Socks & Light Cotton Socks
1. Trekking Shoes
1. Sun Block for Lips
2. Sun Protection Cream
3. Sun Glasses it should be U/V Protected
4. Toilet Kit (Toilet Paper) & Quick Dry Towels
5. Water Purifying Tablets
6. Medical & First-Aid Kit
1. First aid medical kits
2. Transport (Buntar to Buntar)
4. Meals while on Trek
5. Permits/ Forest fees
6. Experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff to help trekkers.
1. Any kind of Personal Expenses.
2. Train tickets to and fro Mumbai to Haridwar plus food expenses during train journey
3. Dinner at Delhi will be on TTMM basis
5. Porter to carry personal luggage.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head price Includes.
- No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol
- Be a group – its not a race
- NO littering please…we are educated 🙂
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
Note- Please understand this ain’t a picnic, all Trekking and Adventure activities demand fitness.We request you to get a medical fitness check done before you participate in any such events. If suffering from any allergy carry proper medications and inform your trek leaders about it. Also make sure you have a sufficient supply of medication for your trip, building in an allowance for any travel delay. Those with Active Chest and Heart diseases that limit physical activity should not go to high altitudes.