About Manali to Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
This 9 day Manali to Leh Ladakh bike trip route is the most popular route among all the the routes of Leh Ladakh bike trip. This bike trip consists of
- 4 days drive to Leh starting from Manali via Jispa, Keylong and Sarchu
- 4 days drive in Leh and near by places like Khardung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso
- 1 days relax and depart from Leh
Come & enjoy the trip of your life. Join us for the bike trip from Manali to Leh.
Manali to Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Package Cost
Manali to Leh Bike Trip package cost starts from Rs 22,500 per person depending on the ride option you select. There are four ride options for Manali to Leh route
Ride Option 1: Own Vehicle ( Own Bike or Own SUV )
Package Cost – Rs 22,500 per person (Fuel is not included in the cost)
Ride Option 2: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Solo Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 49,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 350cc
Ride Option 3: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Twin Sharing Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 39,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 500cc
Ride Option 4: Single Seat in Organizer’s SUV
Package Cost – Rs 49,500 per person
Major Attractions Along Manali to Leh Route
Manali – Jispa – Keylong – Sarchu – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La- Nubra Valley – Hall of Fame- Shanti stupa- Changla La -Pangong Tso lake- Tanglang La
Day 1 : Manali
Today we reach Manali in morning, check in hotel and relax today is the day to let your body acclimatize. Explore Manali, do the last minute shopping. Bikes will be provided today. A little brief about how to ride in Leh Ladakh Terrain will be given. Evening at leisure, Explore & enjoy overnight stay in hotel with Dinner.
Day 2: – Manali to Jispa/Keylong : (115 KM)
Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. We will cross Rohtang Pass today later we will cross khoksar & Tandi, the last petrol pump enroute. After refuelling we will start journey again. Reach Jispa by afternoon. We are giving more time so that your body get enough time to acclimatise to high altitude. Enjoy overnite stay at Jispa.
Day 3: – Jispa/Keylong to Sarchu : (80 KM)
Start journey after breakfast. we will cross lots of magnificent views never be seen, and halts for photo session too. Further we will cross Zing Zing Bar,Suraj Tal, Baralacha La-16040 Ft & Killing Sarai. Reach Sarchu by After Noon. Enjoy evening clicking pictures. overnight stay with Dinner in Camps. The camps are A grade category with All bedding and attach (Western) toilet. These are fixed camps (you need not to fix your camps).
Day 4: – Sarchu To Leh (250 km)
Start journey in morning after breakfast from sarchu. After photo session start journey toward Leh. We will cross Ghata Loopse (21 pins) Pang, Moore plains, Tanglang La (the second heighest pass. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay in Leh with dinner.
Day 5: – Leh
Day at leisure. Wake up late and after breakfast enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city .On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara patthar sahib, magnetic hills, Hall of fame, Shanti stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Alchi Choskor Monastery, Likir Monastery,Leh Royal Palace, and local Tibetan market evening will be at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 6: Leh – Khardung la – Nubra Valley (120 KM)
Start early morning after breakfast start journey to Khardung -La pass 18380 Ft. The highest motorable road in World. Further continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Next halt will be at Siachen base Camp at North pullu. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach hotel by evening. Dinner and overnight stay in Nubra with bonfire.
Day 7: Nubra Valley – Pangong Tso- (120 KM)
Enjoy the most yummy food in mid of no where. After breakfast we will go to sand dunes enjoy the bacteria camel ride and photo shoot at Diskit. This is the famous silk route.After some fun start journey toward pangong lake. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. The camps are the best property in Pangong, enjoy the scenic beauty of most famous lake, the view from camp is majestic. Spend evening in Camps at lake with bonfire. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 8: Pangong Tso to Leh (140 km)
After breakfast we will go the famous point (3 Idiot) at Pangong lake, enjoy the photo shoot at the lake, Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pics.The view in morning will take your breath away. After some fun at lake, start journey toward to Leh. We will cross Chang La today another highest pass, be ready to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for Tea in mid. Start journey again and reach Leh by evening. Stay overnight in hotel. Dinner will be served in hotel only.
Day 9: Leh
Enjoy breakfast in morning and proceed further toward home destination.
• A grade accommodation on Twin sharing Basis
• All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner
• Guided Tour with Planned Itinerary.
• Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed only 1 backpack bag)
• Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
• Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other mobile do not work)
• Certified Mechanic for breakdown service.
• All Permits & Permissions from Army.
• Bonfire at Nubra Valley (If weather permits).
• Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
• Oxygen Cylinder for emergency.
• T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed.(Please send your size)
• Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
• Photographs & Videos of the Trips – memories to cherish.
• Briefing by specialists on how to Travel.
• Like minded Friends & Unforgettable memory for the life!!
• All applicable taxes include.
• Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
• Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks,Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
• Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Information :-
- People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs. 10000/- Which is refundable when you handover the bike at the end of the trip.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per roads , weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer.
- This is not an ordinary place its “Leh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle.
100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by us otherwise there is no refund of any kind.