Situated at a height of over 2,800 meters, Triund offers you a chance to be as close to the mountains as you could get in a short 4-5 hours trek. Triund trek is open round the year, though a little difficult from December to February as is covered in snow.
Triund Trek’s experience will bring you memories galore. It would be absolute fun and adventure on this trip. Go ahead and plan a Triund Trek for this new year.
Here’s a Chance to Spend the New Year’s like Never Before! New Year celebration in Triund will include:
Guided Trek & Camping at Triund
Bonfire & Live Guitarist
Bar-be-Que & Fresh Hot Meals
Day No: 1
MCLEODGANJ to TRIUND: Meet and Greet with our guide at Mcleodganj in the morning. After briefing, we start our trek leisurely. Our trek route will be – McLeodganj > Dharamkot > Galu Temple > Triund. It’s an easy to moderate 9 kms trek and takes 5-6 hours of mesmerizing trail to reach the top. Reach at the top by afternoon. Have fresh lunch at Triund. Relax and enjoy the amazing views Triund offers. Dinner and Overnight at the camps.
Day No: 2
TRIUND and BACK to MCLEODGANJ: Early morning after Breakfast and Tea we explore the surrounding areas. Then we make our way back to Mcleodganj. End of a memorable trip!
Up to 30 Days :- 90% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
Between 21 – 30 Days :- 60% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
Between 20 – 11 Days :- 30% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
Less than 10 Days :- No refund.
Any additional costs due to weather / unforeseen situations, will have to be borne by the traveler.
Our team reserves the right to change the plan in case there is danger involved for the group or whenever the trek leader deem it necessary.
Final word of the trek leaders will have to followed by all the members.
No show and trek changes/cancellation due to bad weather or natural calamity will be non-refundable.
– All camping equipment, i.e. tents, sleeping bags, mattress.
– All meals during the trek, i.e. Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 2. (Meal plan given below)
– Services of a local and LICENCED professional guide.
– All kitchen equipment, ration, cook and helpers.
– Camping toilet tents.
– Bonfire in the evening (subject to weather conditions)
– Portage of equipments and tents.
– All government and forest permits.
– Any other service not mentioned above.
– Any refreshment, snacks, energy drinks for personal use.
– Any additional portage / ponny for personal luggage.