Bali Packages

Package Duration Starts From Details
Short Trip to Bali 3 Night 4 Days INR 9999 Check here
Bali Holiday Package 4 Night 5 Days INR 10590 Check here
Family Holiday to Bali 5 Night 6 Days INR 12500 Check here
Honeymoon trip to Bali 4 Night 5 Days INR 15000  Check here

Bali Packages ( Kuta, Ubud, Monkey Forrest, Volcano Trek)

FAQ on Bali

How do you obtain a Bali (Indonesian) Visa?

The process of obtaining a Bali visa is absolutely hassle free. There is no need to do anything in your home country. If your stay in Bali is less than 30 days and if your purpose to visit bali is tourism, then you get a free entry in the country.

Apply for visa after arrival in Bali via a process called Visa on arrival (VoA) if you plan on staying for a period of about 30-60 days. The step by step process of applying can be given as,

  1. Passport must be valid for another six months after arrival in Bali.
  2. Stand in the immigration line and get your visa granted.
  3. Pay a processing fee of $35.

What is the best season to visit Bali?

Best months to visit Bali are from April to September.

Will vegetarian food be available in Bali?

Bali is referred to as “Vegetarian Paradise”. There are multiple Vegetarian Places in town. The most popular dishes of Bali is Gado Gado and Pachamama which are both vegetarian dishes.

How expensive is Bali?

The currency of Bali is IDR (Indonesian rupiah). The exchange rate is 1INR = 209.71IDR. Bali also accepts US dollars as a valid currency.

Bali is a relatively cheap place for food & shopping. Transport is as expensive as Developed countries.

What are the DO’s and DONT’s of Bali?

DO’s :

  1. Have a lot of patience while waiting in lines at immigration.
  2. Wear a sarong while visiting a Hindu temple.
  3. Always keep your t-shirt on.
  4. Bargain with the shop owners.

DON’Ts :

  1. Do not take drugs into Bali. Bali has very strict anti-drug laws.
  2. Don’t use your left hand while giving out money or a business card.
  3. Do not point with your index finger.
  4. Do not touch anybody on their head as it is considered very rude.

Is Bali safe?

Yes. Bali is a very safe and a peaceful city. 90 percent of Bali’s population are Hindus whereas the remaining 10 percent as Muslims, Catholics and Buddhists. Indonesian government takes the threat of terrorism very seriously and monitors the country.

What is the appropriate dress code for Bali?

The climatic conditions of Bali is usually hot and humid. To keep yourself cool, opt for light clothing such as t-shirts and shorts. While visiting a temple make sure to cover your shoulders and knees. Generally temples provide a sarong. Carry a rainproof jacket when visiting Bali in November to February as quick and sudden showers can occur.

What is the normal price for food in Bali?

Local Indonesian food costs a lot less at around 2.50 USD. A meal at a mid-level restaurant will cost you a lot more around 12-20 USD and a fine dining experience can cost you anywhere around 60-80 USD

Is tap water safe in Bali?

No. Do not drink tap water. Instead always use bottled water. Only bottled water is used in restaurants in Bali so, there is no need to worry about that.

Bali is one of the most popular travel destinations. It has got everything from Historical places, with beautiful beach with plenty of water sports along with lush green landscape.  Bali also has a volcano and  must visit destination during your trip. You can plan Bali trip with friends, family or couple’s can plan a memorable Honeymoon trip to Bali.

Weekend Thrill provides you multiple tour packages to Bali right from Bali stay with Kuta, Ubud tour, Kintamani Tour to romantic holiday for honeymoon in Bali with Pool side Villas.

Few of the popular activities to do in Bali are Ubud and Kecak dance,Scenic east and Besakih, Tanah Lot, Fantastic northern Bali, Denpasar city tour, Kintamani, Ubud and Uluwatu tour, Hidden rice terraces trek.

You can pick and choose from the following options to create a best, affordable & value for money package

  1. Accommodation – 3 Star, 3 Star Plus, 4 Star, 4 Star Plus
  2. Transfers – Private and SIC (Seat in a Coach)
  3. Sight seeing options-
  4. Food

We have got Multiple Bali Holiday Packages with Best Pricing-

Family Bali Trips, Bali Honeymoon Packages, Adventure Trip to Bali

Choose the dates that best suits you. No group, no fixed dates. All the trips are customised according to your requirement. To customize your trip, call us on +91- 97009 21107

 

 

Bankok Pattaya Packages

Short Trip to Bali

Duration: 3 Night 4 Days
Destination: Bali
Price: INR 9999/- per person

3 Star Thailand Package-Special Offer

Duration: 4 Night 5 Days
Destination: Bangkok(2 Nights), Pattaya(2 Nights)
Price: INR 7,499/- per person

[v