USERS OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITS OF INDIA:
Please note that the data shared with Weekend thrill shall be primarily processed in India and such other jurisdictions where a third party engaged by Weekend thrill may process the data on Weekend thrill behalf. By agreeing to this policy, you are providing Weekend thrill with your explicit consent to process your personal information for the purpose(s) defined in this policy. The data protection regulations in India or other jurisdictions mentioned above may differ from those of your country of residence.
If you have any concerns in processing your data and wish to withdraw your consent, you may do so by writing to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if such processing of data is essential for us to be able to provide service to you, then we may not be able to serve or confirm your bookings after your withdrawal of consent. For instance, if you want to book any international holiday package in fixed departures (group bookings), then certain personal information of yours like contact details, gender, dietary preferences, choice of room with the smoking facility, any medical condition which may require specific attention or facility, etc. may have to be shared by us with our vendors in each city where you will stay, and they may further process this information for making suitable arrangements for you during the holiday. Such sharing and processing of information may extend to the hotel where you will stay or the tour manager who will be your guide during the travel.
A withdrawal of consent by you for us to process your information may:
- Severely inhibit our ability to serve you properly and in such case, we may have to refuse the booking altogether, or
- unreasonably restrict us to service your booking (if a booking is already made) which may further affect your trip or may compel us to cancel your booking.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND ITS LEGAL BASIS:
The information as detailed below is collected for us to be able to provide the services chosen by you and also to fulfill our legal obligations as well as our obligations towards third parties as per our User Agreement.
“Personal Information” of User shall include the information shared by the User and collected by us for the following purposes:
Registration on the Website: Information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the Website, including but not limited to information about your personal identity such as name, gender, marital status, religion, age, etc., your contact details such as your email address, postal addresses, frequent flyer number, telephone (mobile or otherwise) and/or fax numbers. The information may also include information such as your banking details (including credit/debit card) and any other information relating to your income and/or lifestyle; billing information payment history etc. (as shared by you).
Other information: We may also collect some other information and documents including but not limited to:
- Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities, buying behavior.
- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents, etc.
- Data available in the public domain or received from any third party including social media channels, including but not limited to personal or non-personal information from your linked social media channels (like name, email address, friend list, profile pictures, or any other information that is permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information.
- Information pertaining to any other travelers for who you make a booking through your registered Weekend thrill account. In such case, you must confirm and represent that each of the other travelers for whom a booking has been made, has agreed to have the information shared by you disclosed to us and further be shared by us with the concerned service providers.