Home Leisure Trips
Jim Corbett Trip – 3 Days & 2 Nights
Jim Corbett Trip – 3 Days & 2 Nights
Activity: Leisure Trip
Duration: 3 Days and 2 Nights
Corbett National Park is one of India’s most beautiful wildlife areas has a tiger population of around 160, which makes this park as the last and the most important bastion of this endangered species in India. The different habitat types of Corbett Park i.e. mountains, Sal forests, chaurs (grasslands), khair-sissoo forests, and rivers have their distinct assemblage of plants. More than 600 species of birds, trees, shrubs, herbs, bamboos, grasses, climbers and ferns have been identified in the Corbett Park. The most visible trees found in Corbett Park are Sal, Sissoo and Khair.
|Stay (2N) + Meals + One Jeep Safari
||Per Person Price
|Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
|Extra Adult (over 12 years) with Extra Bed
|Extra Child (5 – 12 years) with Extra Bed
|Child Below 5 years
Day No: 1
Welcome Drink and time to freshen up and get relaxed. Feel free to play games at the resort, enjoy at swimming pool or relax in the wilderness. You can go sightseeing nearby or spend time exploring the resort area or enjoying some time bird-watching in the evening. After dinner at the resort its time to doze off.
Day No: 2
This day is reserved for free activities and Tiger Reserve Safari with the team of most renowned guide of Jim Corbett, Mr. Ramesh Suyal. You don’t need to go anywhere, we will arrange a pick-up and drop to the resort gate itself! Enjoy 3 hours of Safari inside the park. After great action packed day, feast on warm savory dinner. Overnight at the resort.
Day No: 3
Wake up listening to chirping of birds in the wild. Have breakfast at the resort and its time to leave back for your home with some lovely memories.
Personal and Emergency Packing List:
- Your clothing for three days (Do not stuff too much extra!)
- One pair of dark / dull coloured clothing to be worn during Safari. Bright clothes are not allowed.
- A Good Camera with Zoom Lens.
- A Pair of Swimwear.
- One Torch / Flashlight.
- Sun Cap.
- Sunscreen Lotion.
- Please do NOT bring valuable and precious ornaments.
- Binoculors (Optional)
- Jackets (Winters)
- and Most Important, The Adventure Spirit!
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on Arrival at the Resort.
- Two Nights Stay in well appointed rooms on twin sharing basis.
- One Jeep Safaris with the team of Mr. Ramesh Suyal, amongst Country’s Best Wildlife Guides.
- One Resort to Resort Jeep Safari.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner included.
- Free Use of Swimming Pool (in proper swimwear ONLY.)
- Tea / Coffee maker in the rooms.
- Permits, Vehicle Cost, Guide Charges Included in Jeep Safari.
- All Hotel Taxes (14%)
- Anything not mentioned above under the head ‘inclusions’.
- Any tips, gratitudes etc.
- Any additional charges due to unforeseen condition, bad weather, etc.
- Governemnt Service Tax (4.5%)
- No Claim of Any Unutilized Services can be made.
- Early check-in on Day One and Late check-out on Day Three are Subject to Availability.
- More than 30 Days to Departure Date – Full Refund – 90% Refund after Deducting Rs. 4000 (per Safari)
- Between 30 and 16 Days to Departure Date – 60% Refund after Deducting Rs. 4000 (per Safari)
- Between 15 and 08 Days to Departure Date – 30% Refund after Deducting Rs. 4000 (per Safari)
- Less than 07 Days to Departure Date – NO Refund.
IMPORTANT TERMS FOR SAFARI
- If Booking is made Less than 45 Days Prior to the Departure Date, Safari Booking is Not Guaranteed and Subject to Availability. No Refund for Unavailability in case Booking is made within that Period.
- All Safari Zones Allotted are Subject to Availability and Not Choice.
- Forest Rules & Regulations HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED at all times inside the park.
2 Nights and 3 Days