Real adventure enthusiasts should have to visit at least once this region as it provides wide scope for biking, off roading, hiking, camping, trekking and many more. The major attractions include in this trip are Manali, Rohtang Pass, unpredictable Baralachla Pass, picturesque view of Sarchu, Tanglangla Pass (the second highest motorable pass in the world), Leh (the beautiful tiny city), land of lama’s & monasteries, Khardungla (the highest motorable road in the world), Nubra valley (the cold desert) where you can ride on double humped camel in magical sand dunes, the magical color changing Pangong TSO, Magnetic hill, confluence of Indus and Zanskar river, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, splendor of Indian victory Kargil War Memorial, Srinagar (heaven of the world ), the world famous Dal lake and many more. And so call highway to heaven from hell.
Day 1 (Arrival at Leh)
After arriving at the mystical land of Leh, head to your hotel. Our tour guide will hand over all the required documents for your adventure. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisurely pace and get acclimatized to the altitude of Ladakh. Overnight stay is provided at the hotel followed by dinner.
Day 2 (Local Sightseeing)
Post a scrumptious breakfast, head out and explore the beautiful land of Leh. Visit the local monasteries of Leh and feel the pull of the magnetic hill. Pray at the Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and watch the marvellous sight of the confluence of rivers of Indus and Zanskar. Return to the hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner. Overnight stay is provided at Leh.
Day 3 (Leh to Nubra Valley)
Post breakfast, leave Leh and head towards the Nubra valley. You are in for a pleasant surprise during the ride on this day. You will be crossing the Khardung-La pass, which is also known as the “world’s highest motorable pass”. After crossing this magnificent pass, head towards Diskit. Later, the sand dunes of Nubra valley will welcome you. Overnight stay is provided at a camp in Nubra valley.
Day 4 (Nubra Valley to Tso Pangong Lake)
Post breakfast, head towards the Pangong Tso lake via the Shyok valley. The river of Pangong Tso is amazing and it is extremely beautiful. Spend the day frolicking on the river banks at your own leisurely pace. Overnight stay is provided at the campsite.
Day 5 (Tso Pangong to Leh)
Post breakfast, make way towards Leh from Pangong Tso lake. Take in the beauty of the crystal blue waters one last time before you begin your journey towards Leh. You will be crossing the Chang-la pass enroute which is the third highest motorable pass. After reaching Leh, spend the rest of the day at your own leisurely pace. Overnight stay is provided at the hotel.
Day 6 (Departure)
Post breakfast, prepare for your departure. Depart from the mystical land of Ladakh and take home precious memories of your wonderful trip.
Things to Carry for Srinagar to Leh Ladakh Road Trip
Here is a list of essential things one should carry for a trip to Ladakh, While we can tell you the essential but kindly think of your requirements also. Families coming with kids should carry stuff you kids need. We feel a cross check of luggage with this list before leaving, would be helpful to many of us in reducing the chances of forgetting some small things while we go on a trip. This way we can enjoy the trip without worrying over the availability of some item
- Riding Gears are Mandatory for bike riders. (Compulsory for both Rider and pillion Rider).
- Full face helmets. Provided along with bike in case of rented bike
- Winter Biking Gloves, Knee Pads and Elbow Pads (Available on rental basis)
- Rain Coat
- Boots and Boots Cover / Gum Boots
- Itinerary Printout (at least 2)
- Two passport size photographs copy of passport and visa, copy of international drivers permit (For foreign National)
- At least 4 Copies of Photo ID proof for all members. (Pan Card is not Valid ID proof)
- Valid driving Licence in case you are driving/riding. (Pillion rider don’t need it)
- Bike / Car paper (In case you bringing your own bike/ Car)
- Mobile phone. BSNL number if possible. Otherwise Airtel post-paid also work most places. BSNL work in most of the terrains.
- Camera (Your choice)
- Mobile Charger & Powerbank.
- Pen and a small Diary,Bag locks (2 or more)
- Sunglasses – Recommended. Both for safety and style 🙂
- Recommended for remote areas – Small water bottle, say 500 ml
- Plastic Bags / Plastic Zip Lock Bags Twist-ties, safety pins
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Toilet Soap/ Hand sanitizer.
- Tissue papers and hand towel.
- Face wash and Deodorant ( you will need it if you want to skip bath)
- Moisturizing Cream and Talc powder.(A MUST FOR BIKE RIDERS)
- Sunscreen recommended.
- Lip Guard (very much needed)
- Comb, Shaving Kit and Cold Cream
Backpack (No suitcase or Trolley Bag Allowed)
- Best way to choose clothes is – Spread all your clothes you wanted to carry for trip on bed. Now remove 50% out as per priority. Now you got the best clothes. Avoid too much of clothes you will end up wearing half of it. But you will end up wasting lots of time in packing and unpacking while others will be enjoying outside
- 1 Towel
- 6 – 8 Pairs of socks (woollen)
- 1 pair of flip flops
- At least two light jackets
- Warm head cover, ear covers & Forehead covers (To avoid getting AMS in high altitude due to cold winds).
- 1 heavy woolen jacket
- Woollen hand gloves
- At least 2-3 pairs of thermal – Most useful thing. This way your bag comes down to half its size.
- Rain coat – A Must thing. Even if it’s not raining it will save you from cold winds, mud and water on roads.
- 2-3 Jeans/Track pants (If you want more comfort) and 5 to 6 T shirt.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Accommodation in well-appointed deluxe or equivalent hotels/Camps as per city on Triple sharing Basis from Day 01 to Day 12.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- 13 Breakfast & 12 Dinner.
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency.
- Royal Enfield 350cc with fuel if package availed with bike.
- A seat in SUV i.e Innova/Xylo/Bolero/Tempo Traveller depend upon group size if package availed with SUV.
- Tour Leaders throughout the trip
- One bike mechanic throughout the biking tour with spare parts (Spare parts are chargable).
- All Inner line permits wherever required.
- Theme Dinner with bonfire at Leh.
- A party night during the trip.
- Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
- Services of luggage vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes
- T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed. (Please send your size)
- Stickers for Bike & Helmet.
- Likeminded Friends.
- Unforgettable memory for the life!!
- Any majeure service expenses.
- Any kind of Insurance/ medical.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees.
- Fees for camel ride or ATV ride.
- Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Ladakh autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees & red cross fees.
- Any personal expenses like room service, donation, tips, drinks, bar & beverage, mineral water, laundry and telephone.
- All items/services not specially mentioned in the inclusion.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Any part of package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any services.
- In case of extension of a tour is required, supplements as applicable would be paid directly to us by the clients.
- Service Tax (GST) as per actual would be charged on the package cost.
- Additional accommodation / food cost incurred due to any delay
- Riding Gears for rider which can be hired (Knee pads and Elbow guards – Rs. 500/- for the whole trip)
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- GST @ 5%
- People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its “Leh Ladakh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Kindly note this is expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
- Traveller will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, company will not be responsible for the same.
100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by us otherwise there is no refund of any kind.