Adventurous Trip Manali
Enjoy the adventurous Adventurous Trip Manali. An experience that encompasses both, the quiet and the wild side of Manali. It takes you around the numerous apple orchards to the artsy cafes on the winding streets of Old Manali. From paragliding sports in the Gadsa Valley to the heart-pounding Rafting adventure in the mysterious rapids of River Beas.
Adding some color to it would be a trip to Bijli Mahadev, Photography hikes through the fascinating forest trails or even a cultural. Also heritage walk to some traditional temples such as Manu Temple, Hadimba in the midst of deodar trees. And there’s nothing like camping in the wild once in your life.
When it comes things to try to on Manali, Paragliding is on the highest. Because it gives special pleasure to try to paragliding with the love one within the Solang valley. Have you ever ever thought to fly without the wing.
Solang valley may be a place and treats to seekers of wanderlust. Also, that provides an opportunity to soar high under the cap of blue sort of a free bird. One can conquer all the inner fear and may feel the adrenaline within the veins with exciting and adventures sports activities.
Drift over the deep valley to the adventurous skies of Manali. Aside from paragliding, one can do zorbing in Solang Valleys. Thrill seeker will fall crazy with this ball activity. A sunny day is often bliss for a few or family to require snaps and to point out off.
Visit Hidimba Devi Temple | Adventurous Trip Manali
Wondering why this temple is among the highest few places to go to in Manali. This unique shrine may be a dedication to the mother of Ghatothkach. A mythological character from Mahabharata, and therefore the wife of Bhima. The situation of this temple is a sort of serene and silent. So, that makes it a welcoming resort to anyone who wants to take a seat within the laps of nature and relish some tranquility.
Among the various things to try to to in Manali is river rafting. An adventure sport that takes you down the cascading flow of water and scenic views on each side.
If you’re planning vacations this summer then harry up closer time is June to mid-October, rain is an obstacle. Favorable time is from January to May and October to December 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Actives Cost varies from 600 to 1900 Rs per person. So visit this place and enjoy the Adventurous Trip Manali.
Day 01: Walk the Wild – The Golden Meadow Hike with Angling/ Fishing: Day Camping And Bbq At Kkoott – Himalayan Village Retreat
- 9:00 am: Pick up from Patlikuhal – Check-in at dA base in Haripur and relax for some time after breakfast.
- On your checklist, today is a short day hike: the golden meadow hike.
- Trek through the oak and deodar forests with splendid views.
- Experience trout fishing in the stream of the Soyal Nala.
- Spend the day camping along with jungle style BBQ.
- Dinner, bonfire and overnight stay at the Kkoott – Himalayan Village Retreat.
Day 02: Explore Naggar, Jana Waterfall & Krishna Temple
- After breakfast, begin your day with a drive to Naggar and Jana waterfall.
- Explore Naggar Castle, Roerich gallery & photography hike to the Krishna temple for some amazing views.
- Enjoy lunch at Jana waterfall with pure Himachali cuisine*.
- After your day’s explorations around Naggar & Jana waterfall, head back to dA base Haripur.
- Dinner and overnight stay at dA base camp.
- Lunch at own cost.
Day 03: Explore Manali And Old Manali & Drive To Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass* – Departure
- Begin with your day’s activities dedicated to exploring Manali.
- It begins with a walk to the Hadimba Devi temple – an ancient cave temple.
- The temple is adorned with an intricately carved wooden façade.
- Visit the Monastery in Manali. Walk through Old Manali, which is literally another world in itself.
- Visit the Manu Temple, before boarding the bus to Delhi/Chandigarh.
- The option of paragliding/ River rafting on Day 2 or 3. At extra cost.
- i) Identity Cards with Xerox and Passport Size Photographs (at least 4)
- ii) Medical Certificate: You can download the format from below document and the same needs to be given to Base Camp to Trek Leader while Registration.
iii) Disclaimers: You can download the format from below document and the same needs to be given to Base Camp to Trek Leader while Registration.
- iv) Leave No Trace Policy Document: You can download the format from below document and the same needs to be given to Base Camp to Trek Leader while Registration.)
- Soak up the atmosphere – close your eyes and take in the sights and sounds as you sit calm and observe
- Do not forget your cameras when you leave for walks, short hikes and adventure sports to capture those precious moments with your loved ones
- Wear clothes you are comfortable in and do not forget waterproof jackets and warm clothing
- A pair of good walking shoes is a must
- Polythene and plastics are non-biodegradable and unhealthy for the environment and must not be used and littered.
- Accommodation at da Base, Haripur.
- All meals beginning with breakfast on the first day till Lunch on the fourth day.
- 1 Night Camping In Tents Including All Meals During Camping And + Tea And Snacks, 1 Bonfire And Wood Fire BBQ
- Adventure Activities – Hiking, Angling, Jungle Camping, Paragliding & Rafting
- Equipment for All Adventure Activities.
- Rent Of Instructor/Guide For Each Activity Included In The Package.
- All Transportation In Local Cars And Jeeps
- Any Kind Of Entry Fees Charged
- Snapelling, River Crossing, Rock Climbing, Zip Line (On Request)
- Pick-Up From Airport (Extra On Actuals)
- Transportation To And From Your City To Manali
- Charges For Any Additional Activities
- Incidental And Medical Expenses
- Paragliding, rafting, angling, snappling.
We understand life can be unpredictable at times, and that plans can change, that’s why we are pretty flexible about cancellations. For last minute emergencies we offer future trip credits on a case by case basis. Please talk to us before you cancel any trip with us.
From confirmation up to 30 days prior to departure – 10% of the total amount payable would be charged.
Between 15 – 29 days – 50% would be refunded
Less than 15 days prior to departure: no refund.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same