Home Please Select City Pune
AMK Adventure Trek (Alang-Madan-Kulang)
AMK Adventure Trek (Alang-Madan-Kulang)
Activity – Trekking
Duration – 3 Days
AMK Stands for Alang – Madan – Kulang. Alang and Madan are one of the toughest treks in the Sahyadris. The steps to these forts were blasted off by the British in order to prevent revolutionaries gaining access to the top. Due to this the forts are quite well preserved. The Trek requires High endurance, each day a walk of 8 hours is needed to complete this trek in 3 days. This Trek is a perfect mixture of Trekking, Climbing, Rappelling, Traversing, Jungle Walk & of course unbelievable Satisfaction. So get ready for the exiting adventure in Sahyadri!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 1 – Thursday
10.30 pm: Reporting at Explorers office.
11.30 pm: Departure towards Bhandardara.
Day 2 – Friday
06.00 am: Reach Base Village. Have a Tea & Breakfast at base Village.
07.30 am: Start Trekking towards Alang Fort. Have a packed Lunch in a Jungle. After 3 hours trek reach ladder. After climbing ladder start a breathtaking traverse around one hour.
03.30 pm: Reach Cave of Alang Fort. Take a Rest.
05.00 pm: After Evening Tea Explore Alang fort with Team Explorers. Water tank system, sculptures, Carvings etc. Enjoy Sunset.
07.30 pm: Dinner. Campfire & Antakshari.
09.00 pm: Good Night.
Day 3 – Saturday
04.30 am: Good Morning Bell!!!!!
05.30 am: After Morning Tea start Descending Alang fort with Rappelling. A small Traverse will take us towards Madan Fort via Madankhind.
09.30 am: Start Climbing Madan fort. Rock climbing with 100% Safety.
11.00 am: Explore Madan & start Descending the fort with Rappelling.
01.30 pm: After Lunch Move towards Kulang with a thrilling traverse.
05.30 pm: Reach Kulang. Evening at Leisure.
06.30 pm: Cooking activity at Kulang Caves.
08.00 pm: Dinner
09.00 pm: Good Night
Day 4 – Sunday
07.30 am: Good Morning Bell…
Tea & Biscuits
08.30 am: Explore Kulang with Team Explorers.
10.00 am: Enjoy the Bath on kulang fort.
11.00 am: LUNCH
12.30 pm: Start Descending the Fort with long lasting Memories. Please try to keep the pace with the Group to reach early. No Water is available till the end. Keep all the water bottles filled with Water.
05.30 pm: Reach Base. Get Fresh.
06.00 pm: Start return journey towards Pune with Happy Memories. Dinner on the Way.
11.45 pm: Reach Explorers Office. (We may come to Pune by + or – One Hour.)
What to Bring?
- List will be provided by Email after Registration.
- Don’t keep valuable while trekking
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Share your Tiffin with Needy Participant.
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments at the time of Adventure Activity
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
- Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Ghatghar – Pune).
- Trekking, Rock Climbing, Rappelling with all safety Gears.
- Certified & Experienced Guidance of Team Explorers.
- Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for 3 days
- Get-Together followed by Dinner & Photo sharing of all Participants.
- Complimentary Cap & T-shirt to each Participant.
- First aid kit..
- Government Service Tax.
- Dinner on Thursday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Following deductions will be made in case of Cancellation:
- 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
- Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
- Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
- For Airfare:It will be depending on Airlines Policy + Rs.500 per head as our Service Charges.
- For Train: As per Train rules + Rs.500 as our Service Charge.
- In case the participant(s) have booked air tickets / railway tickets / bus tickets or hired a taxi in for the tour (or its extension), through us, then the refund paid by the airline authorities / railway authorities / bus operator / taxi operator shall be forwarded to the participants after deducting the processing charges, in case of cancellation made for the tour by the participant or tour being cancelled by Explorers.