Trekking shoes: 1 Pair (Waterproof, high ankle with good grip)
Floaters/flip-flops: 1 Pair (Optional)
Cotton socks: 5 pairs
Woollen socks: 3 pairs
Gaiters: 1 Pair (TTH team will notify you if required)
Waterproof gloves: 1 Pair
Fleece/woollen gloves: 1 Pair
1. Accommodation: (Sharing basis)
• Day 1 and 9 Hotel in Pokhara.
• Day2 to 8 Teahouse.
2. Private Transport: (According to Itinerary)
• Pokhara to Nayapul and return.
• 1 English Speaking Guide.
• Assistant Guide.
4. All meals during trek: (As per the itinerary)
• Day 2 Lunch to Day 9 Lunch
5. All necessary permits and entry fees.
6. TIMS card.
7. High-altitude sleeping bag.
8. First aid medical kits, oxygen cylinder.
9. Storeroom facility in Pokhara for extra luggage.
10. Insurance of Trekking Guide and porters.
11. Services from Pokhara to Pokhara.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Porters for the personal bag*
3. Wifi, charging batteries and hot showers
4. Nepal entry visa (approximately $40 USD) only for foreigners (Not for Indian)
5. Customary gratuities for guides & porters
6. Unforeseen cost due to flight cancellation, weather conditions etc
7. Evacuation and medical expenses*
8. Drinks: We don’t include drinking water on the trek which you can buy a number of places for between $1 and $3 a bottle (it gets more expensive towards base camp). A better solution is to buy water tablets in Kathmandu/Pokhara for around $2 and treat the water (your guide can help you find the good places to fill your water bottle)
9. Travel Insurance: We require some travel insurance. I suggest to get travel insurance from World Nomads it should be around $100 per/person and covers the helicopter evacuation and medical.
10. All costs not outlined under "What's included"