Home Please Select City Bangalore
Bangalore, Hassan, Mysore & Kabini Holiday Package
Bangalore, Hassan, Mysore & Kabini Holiday Package
Pick up and Drop: Bangalore airport/ railway station
Duration: 4 Nights & 5 Days
This Hassan, Mysore and Kabini Package covers Coorg in 3 days and the remaining 2 days you will be spending in Mysore.
Mysore is a dream city that never lets down the visitors with its clean, light and easygoing environment. This cultural capital of Karnataka has something for everyone starting from the great heritage sights like Mysore palace to engineering marvels like Krishnarajasagar dam, Brindavan Gardens. Someone who is interested in nature can visit Chamundi hills and animal enthusiasts can enjoy the Mysore Zoo.
And when it comes to Coorg, it needs no more introduction once it is referred as Scotland of India. It is a small district in southern Karnataka cradled in the western ghats known for its biodiversity. It is famous mainly for its austere sights, varied wildlife and world-class coffee. It is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. It is well known for its breathtakingly exotic scenery and lush greenery. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape.
Day 1: Bangalore – Hassan: Arrival Bangalore airport/ railway station then proceed to Hassan The city is named after the Goddess “Hassanamba”, the city’s goddess and presiding deity. Some consider it the temple architectural capital of Karnataka. Check in at the hotel. Visit Belur & Halebeedu. Overnight stay at Hassan.
Day 2: Hassan – Mysore. The morning after breakfast proceed to Mysore by noon at Mysore. Check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Mysore Palace it is one of the major attractions of Mysore. Then to Mysore Zoo where you can see some of the rare species of wildlife evening proceed to world famous Brindavan garden expended over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Mysore – Kabini. The morning after breakfast proceeds to Kabini. Check in at the hotel.Overnight stay at Kabini.
Day 4: Kabini: Morning after breakfast proceed to Bandipur National Park – it is regarded as one of the most beautiful & better managed national parks of India. Overnight stay at Kabini.
Day 5: Kabini – Bangalore: Morning after breakfast proceeds to Bangalore airport/railway station for onward journey.
- Above Itinerary is a suggested Itinerary and not a Confirmed one as it can be Changed by our Local Transporter.
- Above Rates are just an offer, if there is any Addition or Reduction in Passengers then rates may change as per Final Number of Passengers with Available Price.
- If you can check the quotation from your side for all your requested options in inclusions, it will be very helpful for us to avoid any miscommunications.
- We Strongly Recommend every client to Upgrade the Hotels as per their choice and Star Category.
- We are intermediary who Book and Arrange all services for our client. The services are provided by the service providers such as Hotels, Airlines etc. for which we do not have control on their Quality and you are requested to speak to them directly for any service related issues.
- Please be reminded that all Special Requests like early Check-in, Smoking, Nonsmoking, View, Floors, King, Twin, Adjoining and/or Interconnecting Rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and same cannot be guaranteed prior.
- The child between 02-03 years will not be given any Land Services.
- GST, Government Taxes to be paid Extra by the Passengers.
- GST/TT will be applicable on above Package cost (as per Indian Government Rule).
- We do not provide any Porter Services.
- All above Rates and Services are subject to Availability and can be changed without Prior Notice.
- Above Rates are not valid in Any type of Event or Exhibitions.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing are on Seat in coach Basis. Extra cost for Private.
- There may be certain Surcharges Applicable at the time of Booking of the Holiday Package as per Price Fluctuation.
- As of Now, we are not Holding any Confirmed Airline seats, Hotel Rooms.
- Actual Rate of Exchange is charge at the time of confirmation. Currently calculated at 1 USD = INR 60.
- Above Prices are on per person Basis on Double Occupancy or as Specified as otherwise.
- The Inclusions mentioned in the Itinerary are for reference purposes only & all the Inclusions to Subject to your package type Booked based on above Pricing and Acceptance.
- Any Delay or Cancellation of program due to Weather or other Reasons will not be Eligible for any Refund.
- Please make sure you follow the Timings given by the Driver or Guide for all the Services and Transfers. In case you fail to follow the Timings, The Driver will leave, for which no Refund will be given.
- Hotels suggested in the Itinerary can be Changed and will be Equivalent or more to the one given to you in terms of price as per the official Rate sheet of the Hotel.
- The Hotel will give the Room Double or Twin as per the availability for which we have no control, the said is between the client and the hotel (bedding type availability)
- We book the room in a certain room type. Any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client by the hotel is as a dispute between the hotel and client for which we have no control. Also, any kind of Amenities or Services not provided by the Hotel will be a Dispute between the Hotel or Airline and the client
- We Book Basic Room in the Hotel Booked by us unless specified the Room Category.
- Special Assistance is subject to Approval Based on Request.
- The above Tour cost is calculated as per the current Taxes, Visa charges and other charges as per the current Date. Any change till the Time of Departure. Any Additional cost of such Nature will have to be taken care by the Client.
- Please note to take care of the Visa processing and its time as we will not be Responsible for any kind of delays or Refusal of Visa from the concerned consulate and the Cancellation Policy of the Holiday will be Applied.
- If the Hotel or Suppliers change their Quote for the services that they offered, the same will be forwarded to you.
- Any kind of Disputes or Refunds will not be verbally accepted. We will require the invoice, slips and requisite Document with Details to be able to process any Refunds
- Any kind of Hotel Cancellations and No shows will be the Responsibility of the client.
- As per our Cancellation Policy, if there is any Extra or Additional cancellation policy of Airline, Cruise, Hotels etc. The client will be Responsible for the same and have to be paid by the client. There are also some Tickets that are 100 percent Nonrefundable which is also to be taken care by the client.
- Any form of confirmation in Terms of Email, Verbal with Advance payment will be Treated as confirmation. We also understand that the client accepts the above Terms & Conditions before confirming the above Holiday.
- Hotel accommodation in above said hotels/ resorts on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by A/c Indigo/ Swift Dezire/ Verito/ Etios.
- Toll, parking, driver’s batta, interstate tax etc.
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable.
- Any air/ train fares & personal expenses like telephone, fax, internet, laundry etc
- Entry tickets, permit fees, boat/ ferry tickets etc at various places of sightseeing.
- Any Meals other than inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Anything which is not included in the package.
- Travel insurance.
- 9 % GST Extra.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- Airfare / Train fare / Cruise Fare / Ferry fare – 100% cancellation once ticket is issued.
- 10 Days prior to the Date of Travel or in case of No-show, 100% Retention is payable.
- 10 to 30 Days prior to the Date of Travel, 75% Retention is payable.
- 30-45 Days prior to Date of Travel, 50% Retention is payable.
- 45 Days or more, Service fee of 10% of Total Package Amount is payable.
- No Refunds in case of early check-out, Decrease in Number of Passengers, Not Consumed Meals.
- ROW Holidays applies exactly the same Hotel/Service provider’s Cancellation Policy and any Refunds applicable will be issued only after ROW Holidays has received the same from the Hotel/Airline/Service providers.