Last night, First Day Camping on the beautiful Beach.
Celebrating the last night first day of the New Year Eve far on a beach with gazing stars up in the sky, cold breeze touching your cheeks, peace in mind, playing jokes around, singing around the bonfire, etc.
Isn’t this wonderful!
We call out to everyone who is looking for a unique way rather than hanging out at a disc or pub this New Year Eve. Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, families.
About the place:
Revdanda beach is a clean, deserted and peaceful beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and camping. The clear water and pristine sand of the beach set the perfect mood for relaxation. And if in case you feel like doing more, then you can have fun with some water sports, play beach volleyball or frisbee.
In the night, you can see the starry sky, light up a bonfire and just chill out with your fellow campers.
- 04:00 pm- Reach Alibaug Bus Stop by 4 pm where we would be waiting to embrace your arrival.
- 04:00 pm- Auto Ride to Revdanda (Camping Site)
- 05:00 pm- Reach camping site. Settle in your tents and grab some hot snacks.
- 06:00 pm- The beach is just a few steps away from the site, so after snacks, head to the beach and spend the evening with the setting sun.
- 08:30 pm- A beachside camping is incomplete without local homemade delicacies. Home-cooked dinner (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain) served.
- 10:00 pm- Post dinner, campfire and light music will be up — a perfect setting for sharing your thoughts and stories.
End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & enjoy sleeping in Tents.
- 06:00 am- The wake-up call will be at 6 am (for those who do not want to miss the sunrise).
- 08:00 am- Breakfast
- 09:00 am- Games & photo session
- 10:00 am- Later come back to the campsite and start your return journey to Alibaug.
- Transportation from Alibaug to Revdanda (Camping site) and back by private vehicle.
- Evening Snacks & Tea (Sunday).
- Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain).
- Tents (Double, Triple Sharing).
- Sleeping mats and blankets.
- Morning breakfast & Tea (Monday).
- First Aid, Guide & Expertise charges.
- Mineral Water.
- Ferry tickets Mumbai to Mandwa Jetty and Mandwa Jetty to Mumbai.
- Transportation from Mandwa Jetty to Alibaug and back (Transportation Cost is included in Ferry Tickets).
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list.
Cancellation Policy: Non-Refundable