About Spiti Valley and Manali Bike Trip
Bike trip to Spiti Valley and Manali is a best alternative to Leh Ladakh bike trip which consists of many less explored and magnificent views. We invite you to join us for a 7 Days Bike Trip from Delhi to unexplored & magnificent Spiti Valley and Manali.
Spiti Valley to Manali Bike Trip Cost
Cost for 7 Day bike trip to Spiti Valley and Manali starts from Rs 22,500 per person depending on the ride option you select. There are four ride options for Delhi Spiti Manali Route
Ride Option 1: Own Vehicle ( Own Bike or Own SUV )
Package Cost – Rs 22,500 per person (Fuel is not included in the cost)
Ride Option 2: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Solo Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 46,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 350cc
Ride Option 3: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Twin Sharing Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 36,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 500cc
Ride Option 4: Single Seat in Organizer’s SUV
Package Cost – Rs 46,500 per person
Major Attraction along Bike Trip to Spiti Valley and Manali are
Delhi- Narkanda –Rampur- Sangla – Chitkul- kalpa Nako- Tabo– Dhankar – Dhankar Lake – Kaza – Ki – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza- Losar – Kunzum Pass – Chandratal / Battal – Rohtang Pass – Manali
Detailed Itinerary for Bike Trip to Spiti Valley and Manali from Delhi – 7 Days Package
Day 1: Delhi – Narkanda/ Theog– (402km)
Participants who are coming from other parts of country are required to reach Delhi on this day one to prepare for the trip and Journey start from Delhi. Halt for breakfast is enroute. Enjoying driving/ riding through cities and later the majestic mountains welcome you. Narkanda is situated after shimla. Reach Narkanda/Rampur by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Theog/Narkanda – Sangla (195 km)
Narkanda – Rampur- suru- Sangla-Chitkul
Start journey in morning after breakfast Leave early from Narkanda and enjoy the vistas en route. Enjoy beautiful drive through Kinnaur Valley and at night Enjoy dinner and overnight stay.If somebody wants to visit chitkul then they can choose to visit and come back to Hotel.
Day 3: Sangla – Kalpa- Nako- (130 Km)
Leave early to spend some time at beautiful Chitkul Village We can Visit Kamru Fort at Sangla as well before going to Nako, enjoy Khab, Confluence of Spiti and Satluj Rivers, See the Leo Purygal Peak from Khab Bridge. After Chango – Sumdo we will enter Spiti Valley. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Nako.
Day 4 | Nako– Kaza (110 km)
Nako – Geu mummy- Tabo-Dhankar – Dhankar Lake – Kaza – Ki – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza
Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day. Head for Kaza, headquarters . of Spiti Valley. Enjoy the great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza.Also Statue of the Buddha near Langza looking down the valley. Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in the Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic drive of entire Spiti Valley between Losar and Kaza at an easy pace.Enjoy overnight stay at Kaza with dinner.
Day 5 | Kaza – Chandra tal /Batal (110 km)
Kaza – Kaza- Losar- Kunzum Pass – Batal- Chandra Tal
Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day. Head for Kaza, headquarters . of Spiti Valley. Enjoy the great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza.Also Statue of the Buddha near Langza looking down the valley. Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in the Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic drive of entire Spiti Valley between Batal and Kaza at an easy place. We will stay at Chandra Tal today at the camping site. Enjoy overnight stay at Chandra Tal lake.
Day 6 | Chandra tal/ Batal to Manali (100 km)
Start journey after breakfast. Today we will cross khoksar and enter in Manali region. Reach Manali via rohtang pass by late afternoon.,The temperature will be cold and the ride /drive will be tough today, so be prepared for the thrill and to check your driving/ riding skill. Enjoy overnight stay in hotel with Dinner.
Day 7 |Manali
Manali & Tour Concludes
Today is the last day of expedition. Wake up in the morning and enjoy lavish breakfast and head toward your home destination. Expedition Concludes here with lot of beautiful memories.
• All A grade accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
• All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner
• Guided Tour with well-planned Planned Itinerary.
• Support Back up vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed – only one rucksack/backpack per person)
• Experienced Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
• Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
• Certified Mechanic for breakdown service.
• All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions from Army
• Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian/ Foreign Nationals
• Accidental Insurance cover of 1 Lac for a year.
• Bonfire at Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake (If weather permits).
• Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
• Portable finger pulse Oximeter with Your road captain (to check oxygen level and pulse rate of all the participants) & Oxygen Cylinder.
• Specially Designed T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
• Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
• Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
• People who choose Bike+Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion.
• Group Photographs of the Expedition, memories to cherish. (Only group Photographs clicked by road captain, for individual photography you can contact our official photographer in advance)
• Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know.
• Unforgettable memory and buddies for life .
• Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
• Extra transportation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
• Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
• GST /any kind of tax.
Important Information :-
- People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its “Leh Ladakh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Kindly note this is expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
- Traveller will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, company will not be responsible for the same.
100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by us otherwise there is no refund of any kind.