Home Please Select City Delhi
Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip
Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip
₹27,000.00 – ₹46,000.00
Trip Code: AN11SM – SKLNTPTSJMD
**Price: 32,000/- Per Person (Shared Ride – Min 4 Pax)
(Includes: Stay, Bike with Fuel , Support Vehicle, Mechanic, Oxygen Cylinder, Team Leader, Breakfast and Dinner, Volvo ticket)
Accommodation: Double / Triple Sharing
Max Group Size: 20 Bikes
Route: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Kargil – Leh – Nubra – Turtuk – Pangong – Tsomoriri – Sarchu – Jispa – Manali – Delhi
LADAKH: Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh boasts of a classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with beautiful monasteries that burst into life during dance festivals that have changed little in over 500 years. This contains everything an adventure lover wants – epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes and a well developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh.
Major Passes Covered
Other Attractions Covered
● Yaye – Tso (Lake During Ride to Pangong from Tso-Moriri)
● Mirpal – Tso (Lake During Ride to Pangong from Tso-Moriri)
● Tso-Moriri Lake and Pangong Lake
● All Day Ride is less than 200 Kms
DAY 01: – ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR
Welcome to the world of adventure traveling in Himalayas. Report by 2:00 Pm at the Tourist point of Srinagar Airport and our representative will meet you there. Later, we will transfer you to Sonmarg by Tempo Traveler. Overnight stay in Sonmarg.
DAY 02: – SONMARG TO KARGIL
Post breakfast, leave Kargil. Cross the famous Zojila pass and Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabited place in the World). This ride gives you a spectacular view of the Kargil area. Visit the Famous Peaks; Tiger and Tololing from Vijay war memorial hall site. Overnight stay at Kargil.
DAY 03: – KARGIL TO LEH
Post breakfast, leave for Leh. Visit the Dha-Hanu village inhabited by the people
considered as the last remnants of the Indo-Aryans. They have distinct features and their attire consists of elaborate jewellery. During the ride you will cover Sangam point (meeting point of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara pathar sahib. Overnight in Leh
DAY 04: – LEH TO NUBRA
Post breakfast, take on the highest motorable pass in the world – Khardung-La pass – at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, ride on some of the smoothest roads and gawk at the magnificent landscape. After celebrating at Khardung-La pass, descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
DAY 05: – NUBRA –TURTUK – NUBRA
Get ready to explore the unexplored lands of Turtuk post breakfast. Turtuk was under Pakistani control until 1971, after which India gained control of this strategic area and on the way, view the beautiful valley surrounding this scenic area. This place is a part of Shayok valley. Turtuk is the last village before the line of control. After exploring Turtuk, ride back towards nubra. Overnight stay at Nubra.
DAY 06: – NUBRA TO PANGONG
Post breakfast, explore one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which has been opened recently for tourists.
DAY 07: – PANGONG TO TSO-MORIRI
Post breakfast, explore a route which is not commonly used for commercial bike trips.This route leads you to a beautiful lake birthed from the Himalayan mountains. Explore the new route from mahe bridge to chushul village. Within this route we may get chance to explore small lakes named Yaye-TSo and Mirpal-Tso. Have your lunch at chushul village, and experience the delicacies of nature. From mahe bridge, we will have to cover another 50 kms approx to reach our destination of Tso-Moriri. Overnight stay at Tso-moriri.
DAY 08: – TSO-MORIRI TO SARCHU
Post breakfast, leave towards Sarchu, which is commonly shared by the states of J&K with Himachal Pradesh. En-route you will be crossing the Tsokar lake, Mori-planes, Pang, Gata Loops, Nakee-la, Lachung-La. Reach your destination of Sarchu by the evening. Overnight stay in Sarchu.
DAY 09: – SARCHU TO KEYLONG
Post breakfast, leave for Keylong from the border between Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Here, you can see the nomadic Gaddi people and an army outpost. On our way, we stop at Baralacha Pass (4891 m) which means “a pass with cross roads”. The roads from Ladakh, Zanskar, Lahaul and Spiti intersect here. Overnight stay at Keylong.
DAY 10: – KEYLONG TO MANALI
This is the final leg of our amazing bike trip. Start your day early and begin your ride from Jispa to Manali. This route is slightly rough. So, cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers. Reach Manali in the evening by covering few of the most attractive mountain passes including the Rohtang-La pass. Overnight stay in Manali.
DAY 11: – DEPARTURE
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and leisurely explore the beautiful city of Manali until the time of your journey to Delhi. Depart from the wonderful and mystic Himalayas back to Delhi in a Volvo bus.
Things to Carry for Srinagar to Leh Ladakh Road Trip
Here is a list of essential things one should carry for a trip to Ladakh, While we can tell you the essential but kindly think of your requirements also. Families coming with kids should carry stuff you kids need. We feel a cross check of luggage with this list before leaving, would be helpful to many of us in reducing the chances of forgetting some small things while we go on a trip. This way we can enjoy the trip without worrying over the availability of some item
- Riding Gears are Mandatory for bike riders. (Compulsory for both Rider and pillion Rider).
- Full face helmets. Provided along with bike in case of rented bike
- Winter Biking Gloves, Knee Pads and Elbow Pads (Available on rental basis)
- Rain Coat
- Boots and Boots Cover / Gum Boots
- Itinerary Printout (at least 2)
- Two passport size photographs copy of passport and visa, copy of international drivers permit (For foreign National)
- At least 4 Copies of Photo ID proof for all members. (Pan Card is not Valid ID proof)
- Valid driving Licence in case you are driving/riding. (Pillion rider don’t need it)
- Bike / Car paper (In case you bringing your own bike/ Car)
- Mobile phone. BSNL number if possible. Otherwise Airtel post-paid also work most places. BSNL work in most of the terrains.
- Camera (Your choice)
- Mobile Charger & Powerbank.
- Pen and a small Diary,Bag locks (2 or more)
- Sunglasses – Recommended. Both for safety and style 🙂
- Recommended for remote areas – Small water bottle, say 500 ml
- Plastic Bags / Plastic Zip Lock Bags Twist-ties, safety pins
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Toilet Soap/ Hand sanitizer.
- Tissue papers and hand towel.
- Face wash and Deodorant ( you will need it if you want to skip bath)
- Moisturizing Cream and Talc powder.(A MUST FOR BIKE RIDERS)
- Sunscreen recommended.
- Lip Guard (very much needed)
- Comb, Shaving Kit and Cold Cream
Backpack (No suitcase or Trolley Bag Allowed)
- Best way to choose clothes is – Spread all your clothes you wanted to carry for trip on bed. Now remove 50% out as per priority. Now you got the best clothes. Avoid too much of clothes you will end up wearing half of it. But you will end up wasting lots of time in packing and unpacking while others will be enjoying outside
- 1 Towel
- 6 – 8 Pairs of socks (woollen)
- 1 pair of flip flops
- At least two light jackets
- Warm head cover, ear covers & Forehead covers (To avoid getting AMS in high altitude due to cold winds).
- 1 heavy woolen jacket
- Woollen hand gloves
- At least 2-3 pairs of thermal – Most useful thing. This way your bag comes down to half its size.
- Rain coat – A Must thing. Even if it’s not raining it will save you from cold winds, mud and water on roads.
- 2-3 Jeans/Track pants (If you want more comfort) and 5 to 6 T shirt.
- Royal Enfield 500 cc
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Sonmarg to Manali)
- Accommodation on Double or Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in hotel /camp
- Daily Breakfast ( From Day – 2 to Day – 11)
- Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 10)
- Backup vehicle as well as Luggage van
- Mechanical Support
- Group Leader
- All Inner Line Permits
- Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid
- Meals which are not mentioned
- Any Travel expense To and Fro from Delhi or Srinagar
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips.. etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket..etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . Etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- 5% G.S.T tax as applicable
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance
Important Information :-
- People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its “Leh Ladakh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Kindly note this is expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
- Traveller will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, company will not be responsible for the same.
100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by us otherwise there is no refund of any kind.