Nandi Hills is a set of beautiful small hillocks located at a small distance of 60 km from Bangalore. Nandi Hills is a beautiful tourist spot that has gradually been discovered by visitors over the years, and has now become a well-known weekend getaway. Situated at a height of 4851 feet above sea level, you can see convoy of weekenders from Bangalore during early hours catching the glimpse of sunrise.
About The Location
Located at the foothills of Nandi Hills, it is a favourite place to many Bangaloreans. More than just a restaurant/cafe/campsite, it is an experience center to enjoy tasty and hygiene food, beverages, music, indoor and outdoor activities, camp stay, rain dance, amphitheatre, events, bonfire and more.The property in itself is a visual delight. Every part of the day soaks in the beauty of its kind.The mornings are welcome with rays of sunlight with different birds chirping around, The noon are warm with beautiful lake view, the evenings get pleasant with the view of a sunset and the night gets colder to enjoy the bonfire and tasty dinner with loved ones
Check-in time: 4.30 PM
Check out time: 12.30 PM
Accommodation in 2/4/6 people sharing tents
Note: Trekking guide for Bramhagiri trekking will be provided at Rs. 1000 per group
Things to carry
- A Copy of ID and Address Proof
- Bag pack to carry your personal belongings
- Extra set of clothes
- Cap/hat/skull caps/sweaters/jackets to keep yourself warm in the night
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Portable phone charger if required
- Guests are not allowed to carry food and Beverages from outside
- Any harm or damage caused to the property or belongings of the campsite would need to be compensated at the spot.
- Show respect to nature and fellow guests and cooperate with each other. Do not create uncomfortable circumstances to anyone during the stay in the property.
- Follow “Leave No Trace” policy, never throw or leave anything en-route or at the camp area.
- Wear only sneakers/sports/trekking shoes for the activity.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol before or during the outdoor activities.
- Kindly dispose plastics and waste in an appropriate manner.
- Talking loudly, Screaming/shouting or playing loud music is not allowed after 11.30 PM
Note: Management reserves the rights to make any required changes as communicated above to ensure the safety and security of both guests and the property.