Shimla is mostly like a city with vehicles plying on every corners. Manali- It is terrific, no doubt! Less populated compare to Shimla, amazing sightseeing, options of trekking, white water rafting along the way to Kullu and many more such adventurous activities are available. Dalhousie- small hill station,big attraction! Khajjiar, popularly known as the mini Switzerland of India, this place is mesmerising. Believe me, you would not like to go back, once u reach here.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (380 kms)
After arrival in Delhi meet our travel representative and leave towards Shimla located at a distance of 343 kilometers. Shimla is capital of Himachal Pradesh and the former capital of Britishers. Set amidst the beautiful city, the snow copper, shivalik mountains offers some of the most beautiful views of Himalayan region. Check in to the hotel followed by which dinner is served along with an overnight stay.
Day 02: Shimla
Wake up at your own leisurely pace and have a scrumptious breakfast. Spend your afternoon hours by going on a half day city tour which includes Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple and Visit Kufri; a beautiful snow hill station. Spend the remaining time at your own leisurely pace. Dinner is served followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali
After an early breakfast, begin on your journey towards Manali, which is located at a distance of 320 kilometers. Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow capped mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On arrival check in at the hotel followed by which dinner is served along with an overnight at Manali.
Day 04: Manali
Post breakfast, leave for a city tour which includes Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Spend the remaining time at your own leisurely pace. Dinner is served followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Manali
Post breakfast, embark on a full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass which is the most visited tourist spot in Himalayan region having snow round the year; and Solang Valley.Return to the hotel in the evening followed by which dinner is served along with an overnight stay.
Day 06: Manali – Dalhousie (370km and 11hrs)
Post breakfast, begin your journey towards Dalhousie which is located at a distance of 370 kilometers. Dalhousie has marvelous forests trails overlook vistas of wooded hills, waterfalls, spring and rivulets.Dalhousie still has a touch of its colonial style building and houses bring back the flavors of an earlier era. Check in to the hotel followed by which dinner is served along with an overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Dalhousie
Post breakfast, proceed towards Khajjiar which is often called as India’s Switzerland. Along with its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line resting above these woods and in the centre of the glade is a small lake fed by streams that traverse the green carpet.
And then later proceed for proceed to Chamba which stands on the right bank of the river Ravi. It is well known for its splendid architecture and as the base for numerous excursions. After visiting these places return to the hotel. Dinner is served followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Dalhousie – Delhi departure (590km and 10hrs)
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and begin your journey towards Delhi. From Delhi, begin your journey towards your next destination.
Our expertly curated Shimla Manali Dalhousie trip package delivers the best experience.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis in Deluxe rooms.
- Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Lunch/ Dinner).
- All sightseeing as per the tour itinerary as disposal basis.
- All Transportation ac Car ( Note : AC will not be operate in hilly areas )
- Vehicle used : swift dzire 2 Pax-3 pax | Innova car 4 Pax– 6 Pax
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Innerline Permit.
- All toll taxes, parking , state taxes and driver allowance.
- Well Experienced driver
- Inclusive of Gross service tax 9%
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals ordered
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse Riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices includes”.
- Room Heater Charges (Rs. 300 per day )
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Rohtang pass taxi cost is not included.Rohtang pass is closed on Tuesday
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- Airfare / Train fare / Cruise Fare / Ferry fare – 100% cancellation once ticket is issued.
- 10 Days prior to the Date of Travel or in case of No-show, 100% retention is payable.
- 10 to 30 Days prior to the Date of Travel, 75% retention is payable.
- 30-45 Days prior to Date of Travel, 50% retention is payable.
- 45 Days or more, Service fee of 10% of Total Package Amount is payable.
- No Refunds in case of early check-out, Decrease in Number of Passengers, un-consumed Meals.