Feel mesmerized by the beauty days of Shimla, Manali, and Dalhousie. In this four-day visit, you will be visiting famous temples, monasteries and mesmerizing viewpoints. Visit Gulaba, Marhi, Kothi Gorge, Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass, in Manali. In Shimla, visit Fagu Valley, Green Valley, Bhimakali Temple and White Flower Hall.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
After arrival at Delhi Airport /Railway station meet our tour representative and begin your journey towards Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and the former capital of Britishers. Also set amidst the beautiful city, the snow capped shivalik mountains offers some of the most beautiful views of Himalayan region. Check in to the hotel and have Dinner followed by an overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Naldehra – Shimla
Wake up at your leisure and have a scrumptious breakfast. Leave for a full day sightseeing for Kufri, Naldehra and Jakhu Temple. Spend the remaining time at your own leisurely pace. Dinner is served at the hotel followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla –KULLU – Manali
Post an early breakfast, proceed towards Manali which is located at distance of 320 kilometers. Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful waterfalls. On the way view scenic places like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple and Kullu. Check into a hotel in Manali. Dinner is served followed with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Manali Local with Naggar Castle
Post an early morning breakfast, spend a full day visiting the famous and popular tourist spots in Manali which includes Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Spend the remaining time in your own leisurely pace. Overnight stay is provided at the hotel.
Day 05 :Manali – Rohtang pass – Solang valley ( upto snow line )
Post breakfast, leave on a full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass which is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year; and Solang Valley. Return to the hotel in the evening and have dinner followed by an overnight stay.
Day 06: Manali –Kullu – Dharamshala
Post an early morning breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Dharamshala via Kullu. Reach Dharamshala by evening and check in into the hotel and have dinner along with overnight stay.
Day 07: Dharamshala local – Dalhousie
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and spend half day visiting the local sights which includes Bhagsunag temple, Tibetan monastery, Dharamsala stadium and Naddi village. Then leave towards Dalhousie from Dharamshala. On arrival at Dalhousie check in the hotel to do some local sightseeing followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08:Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie
Post breakfast, leave and proceed on an excursion trip to Khajjiar; which is also called as Mini Switzerland. It also has many adventure activities to add to the thrill of your tour. Head back to the hotel in the evening. Dinner is served along with overnight stay.
Day 9: Dalhousie –Wagha border – Amritsar
Post an early morning breakfast, begin you journey towards Amritsar. Amritsar is the city of Amritsar is a glittering showcase of compound traditions and secular culture. A thriving city with important devout centers and historical sites; Amritsar exhibits a glorious past and a hopeful future. A significant city of Majha region, it has been entitled the prestigious title as the jewel of Punjab. A prosperous depository of national heritage and religion, it has been renowned as the abode of all merits. Reach Amritsar by evening and visit Wagha Border Golden Temple. Check in to the hotel followed by an overnight stay in Amritsar hotel.
Day 10: Amritsar – Jalianwala Bagh – Delhi
Post an early morning breakfast, check out from the Hotel and drive to visit Jallianwala Bagh. Then begin your journey to Delhi and reach Delhi by the evening hours.
This Delhi Shimla Manali Dalhousie Dharmashala Amritsar tour package covers all the important places that you wanted to visit. Our Delhi Shimla Manali Dalhousie Dharmashala Amritsar tour itinerary is expertly curated to give you the best experience.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis in Deluxe rooms.
- Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed Tea, Breakfast and Lunch/ Dinner).
- All sightseeing as per the tour itinerary as disposal basis.
- All Transportation ac Car ( Note : AC will not be operate in hilly areas )
- Vehicle used : swift dzire 2 Pax-3 pax | Innova car 4 Pax– 6 Pax
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Innerline Permit.
- All toll taxes, parking , state taxes and driver allowance.
- Well Experienced driver
- Inclusive of Gross service tax 9%
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals ordered
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse Riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices includes”.
- Room Heater Charges (Rs. 300 per day )
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Rohtang pass taxi cost is not included.Rohtang pass is closed on Tuesday
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- Airfare / Train fare / Cruise Fare / Ferry fare – 100% cancellation once ticket is issued.
- 10 Days prior to the Date of Travel or in case of No-show, 100% retention is payable.
- 10 to 30 Days prior to the Date of Travel, 75% retention is payable.
- 30-45 Days prior to Date of Travel, 50% retention is payable.
- 45 Days or more, Service fee of 10% of Total Package Amount is payable.
- No Refunds in case of early check-out, Decrease in Number of Passengers, un-consumed Meals.