About Delhi- Spiti- Manali – Leh – Srinagar -Delhi 16 Days Bike Trip Package
This 16 das Delhi- Srinagar- Leh- Manali – Delhi bike trip route is one of the longest route and covers the entire stretch of the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
Delhi Spiti Manali Leh Srinagar Delhi Bike Trip Package Cost
Manali to Leh Bike Trip package cost starts from Rs 38,500 per person depending on the ride option you select. There are four ride options for Manali to Leh route
Ride Option 1: Own Vehicle ( Own Bike or Own SUV )
Package Cost – Rs 38,500 per person (Fuel is not included in the cost)
Ride Option 2: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Solo Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 69,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 350cc
Ride Option 3: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Twin Sharing Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 59,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 500cc
Ride Option 4: Single Seat in Organizer’s SUV
Package Cost – Rs 67,500 per person
Major Attractions Along Delhi- Srinagar- Leh- Manali- Delhi Bike Trip Route
Delhi- Shimla-Narkanda –Rampur- Sangla – Chitkul- kalpa Nako- Tabo– Dhankar – Dhankar Lake – Kaza – Ki – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza- Losar – Kunzum Pass – Chandratal /rohtang Pass- Battal– sisu -Tandi- Keylong– Jispa- Baralacha La- Zing zing bar-Sarchu-Pang- Moore Plains- TanglangLa— Rumtse-Karu- Leh Ladakh – Khardung La- Nubra Valley- Hunder –Diksit Monastery- Agham shyok- Pangong LakeChang La – Karu- Hall of Fame- Leh Palace- 3 Idiot school – Gurudwara patthar sahib- thiksey monastery- Shanti stupa- Zanskar- Fotu La – Lamayuru- kargil-Drass (kargil War Memorial) – Zozilla Pass–Sonmarg – SrinagarPatnitop- Ludhiana-Delhi
Detailed Itinerary for Delhi- Spiti- Manali- Leh- Srinagar- Delhi 15 Nights 16 Days Bike Trip:-
Day 1 | Delhi – Narkanda/ Theog – (402/ km)
Participants who are coming from other parts of country are required to reach Delhi on this day one to prepare for the trip and Journey start from Delhi. We will have our breakfast on the way. Narkanda is situated after shimla. Reach Narkanda/theog by evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 2 |Theog /Narkanda – Sangla (190 km)
Theog-Narkanda – Rampur- suru- Sangla-Chitkul
Start journey in morning after breakfast. We will leave early from Narkanda and enjoy the vistas en route. Enjoy beautiful drive through Kinnaur Valley and at night Enjoy dinner and overnight stay.If somebody wants to visit chitkul then they can choose to visit and come back to Hotel/Camps.
Day 3 | Sangla –Kalpa-Nako- (130 Km)
Leave early to spend some time at beautiful Chitkul Village. We can Visit Kamru Fort at Sangla as well before going to Nako, enjoy Khab, Confluence of Spiti and Satluj Rivers, See the Leo Purygal Peak from Khab Bridge. After Chango – Sumdo we will enter Spiti Valley. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Nako.
Day 4 | Nako– Kaza (110 km)
Nako –Geu mummy- Tabo-Dhankar– Kaza – Key – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza
Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day. Head for Kaza, headquarters of Spiti Valley. Enjoy the great view of Chau Chau Kang Nelda peak from Langza, also Statue of the Buddha near Langza looking down the valley.
Tanggyud monastery at Komik, is one of the most important and the highest monastery in the Spiti Valley. Enjoy the most scenic drive of entire Spiti Valley between Losar and Kaza at an easy pace.Enjoy overnight stay at Kaza with dinner.
Day 5 | Kaza– Chandra tal /Batal (110 km)
Kaza – Kaza- Losar- Kunzum Pass – Batal- Chandra Tal
We will visit Batal while crossing Kunzum Pass. Overnight stay at Chandra Tal today at the camping site.
Day 6 | Chandra tal/Batal to Keylong/Jispa (100 km)
Start journey after breakfast. Today we will cross khoksar and enter in Leh region. The temperature will be cold and the ride /drive will be tough today, so be prepared for the thrill and to check your driving/ riding skill.Reach Keylong/Jispa by evening. Enjoy overnight stay in hotel with Dinner.
Day 7 | Keylong/Jispa – Leh (350 km)
Today we will start journey for Leh. Start early morning after breakfast. Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way. We will cross the second highest pass Tanglang La, Moore Plains, Pang,Sarchu Gata Loops (Total 21 Pins). Reach Leh in evening, enjoy overnight stay in hotel with Dinner.
Day 8: – Leh
Day at leisure.Wake up late and after breakfast enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city .On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara pathar sahib, magnetic hills, Hall of fame, Shanti stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Alchi Choskor Monastery, Likir Monastery,Leh Royal Palace, and local Tibetan market evening will be at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 9 : Leh – Khardung la – Nubra Valley (120 KM)
Start early morning after breakfast start journey to Khardung -La pass 18380 Ft. The highest motorable road in World.Further continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Next halt will be at Siachen base Camp at North pullu. Enjoy the scenic beauty and Landscapes. Reach hotel by evening .Dinner and overnight stay in Nubra with bonfire.
Day 10 : Nubra Valley – Pangong Tso- (120 KM)
Enjoy the most yummy food in mid of no where. After breakfast we will go to sand dunes enjoy the bacteria camel ride and photo shoot at Diskit. This is the famous silk route. After some fun start journey toward pangong lake. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. The camps are the best place to stay in Pangong, enjoy the scenic beauty of most famous lake, the view from camp is majestic. Spend evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 11: Pangong -Tso to Leh (140 km)
After breakfast we will go the famous point (3 Idiot) at Pangong lake, enjoy the photo shoot at the lake, Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pics.The view in morning will take your breath away. After some fun at lake, start journey toward to Leh, We will cross Chang La today another highest pass, be ready to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for Tea in mid. Start journey again and reach Leh by evening. Stay overnight in hotel. Dinner will be served in hotel only.
Day 12: Leh to Kargil (211 km)
Leh –Nimmu – Khaltse – Lamayuru- Mulbek
Wake up and start journey after Breakfast. Today the ride will be smooth and beautiful roads, We will cross through Fotu La, Namki La, Lamayuru and Moonland. This route offer some breathtaking Landscapes. While after that we will cross magnetic Hill and gurudwara pathar saibh. Reach Kargil by evening and chk in hotel.
Day 13: Kargil- Srinagar (203 KM)
Kargil – Drass – Zoji La – Sonamarg Srinagar
Start enjoy Breakfast. Enjoy morning at kargil, will cross Drass , and Kargil war memorial. Halt at Drass and pay homage to our War heroes at Karil War memorial, situated at Drass sector, Where 1999 war was fought.After We will cross through Zozila pass & sonmarg, it will be little tough ride. Reach Srinagar by late afternoon. Explore Srinagar- dal lake, shikara ride, floating market, beautiful gardens, and delicious food. Explore local market and enjoy Kashmiri food.
Day 14: Srinagar- Patnitop (185km)
Srinagar- Dal Lake- Patnitop
Start journey after breakfast toward Patnitop. Patnitop is a very beautiful Place, it is a hilltop tourist destination offering a paragliding joyride perched at an altitude of 2024 m above the sea level. Patnitop is a hamlet and quiet Himalayan getaway enjoy evening in mid of clouds. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 15: Patnitop- Ludhiana (345 km)
Start journey from Patnitop after breakfast . Today half journey is in mountains and half journey is plain area. Patnitop to Ludhiana is a highway drive and the temperature will become cold to warm as we descend from mountains to plain area.
Day 16: Ludhiana- Delhi(315km)
Today is the last day of expedition. Wake up in the morning and enjoy lavish breakfast and head toward your home destination. Expedition Concludes here with lot of beautiful memories.
Things to Carry
Here is a list of essential things one should carry for a trip to Ladakh, While we can tell you the essential but kindly think of your requirements also. Families coming with kids should carry stuff you kids need. We feel a cross check of luggage with this list before leaving, would be helpful to many of us in reducing the chances of forgetting some small things while we go on a trip. This way we can enjoy the trip without worrying over the availability of some item
- Riding Gears are Mandatory for bike riders. (Compulsory for both Rider and pillion Rider).
- Full face helmets. Provided along with bike in case of rented bike
- Winter Biking Gloves, Knee Pads and Elbow Pads (Available on rental basis)
- Rain Coat
- Boots and Boots Cover / Gum Boots
- Itinerary Printout (at least 2)
- Two passport size photographs copy of passport and visa, copy of international drivers permit (For foreign National)
- At least 4 Copies of Photo ID proof for all members. (Pan Card is not Valid ID proof)
- Valid driving Licence in case you are driving/riding. (Pillion rider don’t need it)
- Bike / Car paper (In case you bringing your own bike/ Car)
- Mobile phone. BSNL number if possible. Otherwise Airtel post-paid also work most places. BSNL work in most of the terrains.
- Camera (Your choice)
- Mobile Charger & Powerbank.
- Pen and a small Diary,Bag locks (2 or more)
- Sunglasses – Recommended. Both for safety and style 🙂
- Recommended for remote areas – Small water bottle, say 500 ml
- Plastic Bags / Plastic Zip Lock Bags Twist-ties, safety pins
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Toilet Soap/ Hand sanitizer.
- Tissue papers and hand towel.
- Face wash and Deodorant ( you will need it if you want to skip bath)
- Moisturizing Cream and Talc powder.(A MUST FOR BIKE RIDERS)
- Sunscreen recommended.
- Lip Guard (very much needed)
- Comb, Shaving Kit and Cold Cream
Backpack (No suitcase or Trolley Bag Allowed)
- Best way to choose clothes is – Spread all your clothes you wanted to carry for trip on bed. Now remove 50% out as per priority. Now you got the best clothes. Avoid too much of clothes you will end up wearing half of it. But you will end up wasting lots of time in packing and unpacking while others will be enjoying outside
- 1 Towel
- 6 – 8 Pairs of socks (woollen)
- 1 pair of flip flops
- At least two light jackets
- Warm head cover, ear covers & Forehead covers (To avoid getting AMS in high altitude due to cold winds).
- 1 heavy woolen jacket
- Woollen hand gloves
- At least 2-3 pairs of thermal – Most useful thing. This way your bag comes down to half its size.
- Rain coat – A Must thing. Even if it’s not raining it will save you from cold winds, mud and water on roads.
- 2-3 Jeans/Track pants (If you want more comfort) and 5 to 6 T shirt.
• All A grade accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
• All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner
• Guided Tour with well-planned Planned Itinerary.
• Support Back up vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed – only one rucksack/backpack per person)
• Experienced Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
• Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
• Certified Mechanic for breakdown service.
• All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions from Army
• Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian/ Foreign Nationals
• Accidental Insurance cover of 1 Lac for a year.
• Bonfire at Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake (If weather permits).
• Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
• Portable finger pulse Oximeter with Your road captain (to check oxygen level and pulse rate of all the participants) & Oxygen Cylinder.
• Specially Designed T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
• Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
• Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
• People who choose Bike+Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion.
• Group Photographs of the Expedition, memories to cherish. (Only group Photographs clicked by road captain, for individual photography you can contact our official photographer in advance)
• Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know.
• Unforgettable memory and buddies for life .
• Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
• Extra transportation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
• Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
• GST /any kind of tax.
Important Information :-
- People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its “Leh Ladakh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Kindly note this is expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
- Traveller will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, company will not be responsible for the same.
100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by us otherwise there is no refund of any kind.