Trekking at Devkund Waterfall
Duration: 1 Day
Activity Type: Trekking
Starting Point: Mumbai
Difficulty Level: Medium
Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded hike to Devkund.
One Day Trek to Devkund Waterfalls is an amazing Trek experience with fun and adventure. Explore the unexplored places near Mumbai. Get ready for the adventure weekend getaways near Mumbai.
The time plan will be carried out as follows:
- 06:00 am: Meet at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali(E)
- 06:20 am: Pickup Point: JVLR Junction
- 06.55 am: Pickup Point: Sion Station
- 07:.00 am: Pickup Point: Cheda Nagar Junction
- 07:10 am: Pickup Point: Vashi Below Main Bridge
- 07:20 am: Pickup Point: Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
- 09:00 am: Breakfast at Pali
- 10:00 am: Reach the base village
- 10:30 am: Post introduction commence the trek
- 01:30 pm: Reach the waterfall and spend quality time amidst nature
- 02:00 pm: Have lunch (to be carried)
- 03:00 pm: Start trekking back to the base village
- 05:00 pm: Start return journey
- 06:00 pm: Evening snacks and tea on the way
- 09:30 pm: Reach Mumbai
Trek concludes with Happy Memories
The timings may vary depending on the path and weather conditions. Given timings are tentative.
Things to Carry
• Identity Proof
• A bottle of water (Minimum 2 Ltrs)
• Sleeping bed
• Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
• A good trekking shoes
• A plate
• Some ready to eat food
• Plum cakes
• Biscuits etc.
• extra pair of socks
• Pleases do not carry sling bags
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Sunscreen lotion
• Lunch for Saturday.
• Extra Pair of clothes
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by Private NON AC BUS
- Breakfast and Lunch (All Veg)
- Trek Leader’s Expertise charges
- Mineral Water
- Camera Charges
- Extra snacks/Breakfast/Tea
- Non Veg meals
- Anything which are not mentioned in Includes
Cancellation and Refund
- We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
- *For cancellation before 2 days start of the trek, 25% amount will be deducted and 75% amount will be refunded.
- **Cancellation before 1 day start of the trek, 50% amount will be deducted and 50% amount will be refunded.
- ***Cancellation on same day of the trek, amount is not refundable.
Camping, Rappelling, Trekking