One of India’s tallest four-tiered waterfalls. It is ranked fifth heightwise, located on Mandovi river in Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich biodiversity, it also forms the border between Karnataka and Goa states. Does this gigantic formation of nature need more introduction?
Itinerary for Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek from Pune:
Meeting point at Pune Railway station at 04:10 pm on Saturday
Day 1: Saturday
Mumbai people will check Neeta Volvo or Shivneri from Borivali and Dadar respectively
8.00am Borivali it will reach by 3.30pm at Pune Railway Station
(Note this Tentative Please ask us before booking tickets)
We will be catching the Goa Express at 4.35 pm
Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar
Day 2: Sunday.
Reach Dudhsagar by 4.30am
Introduction and breakfast
Start trek towards Dudhsagar waterfall
Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall between 06:00 – 08:00 am
Start walk from Dudhsagar Waterfall towards Kulem – 3 hours
Reach Kulem by 02.00pm
Mumbai people will head to Madgaon to catch Matsygandha/Mangalore express for Mumbai/Panvel
Pune People will catch Goa Express for Pune from Kulem.
Day 3: Monday.
Reach Pune/Mumbai early Morning
THINGS TO CARRY :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt. (Must)
– Good trekking shoes, an extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm clothes / Shawl / bed-sheet (for rest)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during the trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito.
– No jeans/skin tight clothes.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for the trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo/ perfume. After a trek it’s OK.
– We reserve all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during the trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs were taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash, and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check-up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry properly prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration, and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians’ advice before coming
Pune to Kulem and Madgaon to Mumbai Sleeper Coach Reservation.
1 Breakfast and Lunch. (Veg).
First Aid Medicine.
Sanctuary Entry Charges.
Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above-mentioned inclusions.
Train Tickets from Pune to Mumbai.