Home Please Select City Kerala
Enthralling Goa Special Offer
Enthralling Goa Special Offer
Activity: Leisure Trip
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Goa, also known as “Pearl of the orient” and a “Tourist Paradise”,Goa is the smallest state in India. It is well known among the people as the beach paradise, party capital and meeting point of various cultures. All things considered, this place is much more than beaches and nightlife. The glorious scenic beauty and architecture have made Goa the perfect holiday destination in India.
It’s not just about the beaches, exotic landscapes, the Arabian sea and glorious sunsets. Visit Goa to see it yourself. The history, culture and the traditions that are influenced by centuries of Portuguese rule and central role during the golden age of spice trade will leave you amazed. This simply means there are more things to do, more places to visit: Lakes, Wooded Hills, Wildlife and so on. A wide range of seafood will help you satisfy your craving. Liquor is cheap due to low taxes and the local liquor: Fenny will just help your craze for the parties.
- On reaching Goa airport, meet our representative who
assists while you take a transfer to the resort.
- On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the
- In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the
beach or indulge in your favourite beach activity
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
- This morning, you have your breakfast and then start
driving towards North Goa.
- North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa.
- Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches
of North Goa.
- North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
- Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches ofGoa
- Enjoy water sports and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.
- After having your breakfast, head towards South Goa
- today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more attractions.
- Begin with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka and headquarters of the South Goa district. Stay overnight at the hotel.
- This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast
and then check out of the hotel.
- Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your ﬂight to
- The tour ends here.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Accommodation on AC Rooms for 03 nights 04 days
- Return airport/railway station transfers by AC Car.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner at our buffet restaurants.
- 2 full days sightseeing by Non-ac coach
- Free use of swimming pool and other activities.
- Rates are not applicable for Diwali, Xmas, New Year & Republic day
- All currently applicable hotel taxes.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not
included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under
- If you cancel your package less than 40 days prior to the date of departure, 20 % of the total holiday cost will be charged
- If you cancel your package between 41 and 30 days prior to the date of departure, 30 % of the total holiday cost per person will be charged
- If you cancel your package between 29 and 20 days prior to the date of departure, 40 % of the total holiday cost per person will be charged
- If you cancel your package less than 20 days prior to the date of departure, 100% of the total holiday cost per person will be charged
- In case of no-show: 100% of the total tour cost will be levied
4 Nights and 5 Days