Bali,The Island of the Gods, is a popular destination or couples in Indonesia. One can experience a fine combination of sandy beaches and exotic temples with many romantic getaways here. The coast waters of Bali’s white beaches are an ideal spot for romantic walks. During the Bali trip, one cannot resist spending time on the beach for long.Then relax your sore muscles back into action with a massage at one of Bali’s many spas. Furthermore,Bali offers endless choice of local and international cuisines to enhance your taste buds. Afterwards enjoy the amazing nightlife with places offering clubbing scenes and packed dance floors.With its varied landscape of hills,rugged coastlines all providing a vivid backdrop to its unique and deeply spiritual culture, Bali claims to be a perfect honeymoon destination in Indonesia. So come and explore Bali with this attractive honeymoon package from us at Weekend Thrill.
Things to Do in Bali:
Sightseeing: Tegallalang Rice terraces, Ubud monkey Forest, Kintamani and Mount Batur
Religious Places: Tanah Lot Temple, Uluwatu Temple,Besakih Temple
Adventure: Goa Gajah(Elephant Cave), Bali Safari and Marine Park
Places to Eat: Kubu at Mandapa,Sizzle Wraps,Baker Street Social, Warong Legong
Places to Shop in Bali: Ubud Art Market, Kuta Beachwalk, Discovery Shopping Mall
Day 1 Arrival at Bali
Arrive at the Ngurah Rai International Airport & our representative will greet you. We then move towards our hotel Royal Singusari which is 5.6 kms from the Airport. Check in to the hotel and relax as the journey might have been tiring. Explore the sandy beaches. Evening is free to explore locally. Come back to the hotel and a surprising Candle Light Dinner awaits the newly married couple. Spend the night relaxing in your well decorated room with a flowered bed.
Day 2: Tanah Lot Tour
- After spending the night in leisure, wake up and enjoy the delicious Breakfast. Get ready for an eventful day today. Start with a visit to Taman Ayun Temple. This temple, located on a high tableland is surrounded by ponds which gives it the effect from afar that the temple is floating in water. Then drive on for a visit to Monkey Forest, the unusual but sacred place of worship.(Beware of the monkeys as they can steal your bags in search of food.) Banyan tree roots hanging over shadowy dragon staircases offer exotic photo opportunities here. Then move on towards the Tanah Lot temple- one of the most popular places of interests in Bali. Enjoy the beautiful sunset here. Explore locally and enjoy the taste of the local cuisine. Come back to the hotel. Spend the night in leisure.
- Meals included: Breakfast
Tip: You can spend quality time star-gazing with your partners.
Day 3: Water Sports and a Soothing Spa
- Wake up late and enjoy your breakfast. Post breakfast explore the local Bali. Spend your time shopping and enjoy eating at the romantic restaurants. On the other hand, you can also enjoy watersports at the Tanjung Benoa Beach at a reasonable cost. Come back to the Hotel. Relax your muscles with the Galuh Nature Inspiration Spa which includes a Peppermint Tea Welcome Drink along with Aromatic Footbath, Body wash, Balinese Massage, Body Scrub, Tropical Fruit Body Polish, Aromatic Flower bath and Body Lotion.) Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4:- Kintamani and Ubud tour:
- Enjoy the breakfast. Today we visit the Batu Balan village. Enjoy the exciting Barong dance performance. Continue travelling through traditional Balinese communities heading towards Ubud. We then make visits to the handicraft villages of Celuk, well known for its gold and silver smiths, the wood carving centre of Mas. Look out for the traditional and modern paintings at Ubud Art Gallery which could be perfect for the walls of your living room.Proceed to the historic Tampak Siring temple built around a fresh holy spring. End the day with the spectacular view of Mount Batur, an active volcano with ribbon of black lava running down its peak. Come back to the hotel and spend the night in leisure. Overnight Stay at the hotel.
- Meals included: Breakfast.
Day 5:- Journey Back to India
- Enjoy your breakfast.Check out from the hotel. On your way to the airport, get a shopping stopover. After filling up shopping bags, we head towards the airport where our Bali tour for honeymoon ends.
- Meals included: Breakfast
1) What is the best time to visit Bali?
May, June and July are the best months to visit Bali
2) What are the romantic dinners one can enjoy in Bali?
- Jimbaran Sunset Dinner
- Have A Dinner Lit By 100 Candles At Swept Away Restaurant
- Eat Dinner In A Cave
- Go Sunset Dining On A Cruise
3) What are the major attractions in Bali?
Mount Batur and Bali Safari and Marine Park are the major attractions in Bali
4) What are the top Romantic getaways in Bali?
Uluwatu, Sanur and Ubud are the top romantic getaways for couples in Bali.
4 Nights accommodation in Bali
Candle Light Dinner
Badam Milk (Daily)
Daily Breakfast at Hotel
Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport transfer on private basis.
All Transfers and Sightseeing in AC vehicle
All hotel taxes