Goa new year Camping 2018
Goa new year Camping 2018
Activity: Beach camping
Duration: 1 Night 2 Days
Pickup and Drop Location: Bangalore
Goa: It’s not just about the beaches, exotic landscapes, the Arabian sea and glorious sunsets. Visit Goa to see it yourself. You will be amazed by the history, culture and the traditions that are influenced by centuries of Portuguese rule and central role during the golden age of spice trade. This simply means there are more things to do, more places to visit: Lakes, Wooded Hills, Wildlife and so on. A wide range of seafood will help you satisfy your craving. Liquor is cheap due to low taxes and the local liquor: Fenny will just help your craze for the parties.
Note: We will be staying in tents by the beach.
The event is open to all kinds of travellers, so you may get your own bike, car or we could organise a suitable transport at additional cost.
Day 0 (30th Dec 2017):
- Departure from Bengaluru around 5 PM
- Dinner Enroute (Self Sponsored)
Day 1 (31st Dec 2017):
- Reach the Shack and freshen up
- Have Breakfast and Leave for the Beach trail (Sweet Lake)
- En-route shop at the Goa Flee Market
- Continue the trail and reach the Sweet lake
- Unwind yourself in the untouched pristine Sweet lake
- Return to the Shack and have lunch
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful sunset on the beach
- Get ready for the Beach party
- Rejoice the Good times and dance to the rhythm of the beats
- Have dinner along with the party
- Welcome the New Year 2018 with a bang and some crazy Fireworks
- There is more! End the party with camping on the beach under a million stars!!
Day 2 (1st Jan 2018):
- Enjoy an early morning Beach walk and play on the beach
- Have Breakfast and head to Chapora Fort
- Fort where Dil Chahta Hai was shot
- Have Lunch(Self Sponsored) en-route
- Visit the historical Basilica of Bom Jesus Church(Old Goa).
- Start the Return journey to Bangalore
- Have dinner on the way!
Day 3 (2nd Jan 2018):
- Reach Bangalore with loads of unforgettable moments and cherished experiences.
Things to Carry:
- Water bottles
- Raincoat (in case it rains)
- Personal Medical Kit
- Extra pair of clothing
- One cover sheet
- Carry bag
- Jackets or sweaters
- Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
- Meals: Breakfast:- Day 1 & 2
Lunch:- Day 1
Dinner:- Day 2
- Stay in tents on 31st Dec 2017. (Accommodation on sharing basis)
- Fun engaging activities. (Like it was last time around, it’s gonna involve a lot of fun)
- First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don’t have any)
- Trail Guide charges
- New Year Party at the Beach
- Visit the beautiful Chapora Fort
- Visit the historical Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Monks on Wheels members to enrich your experience throughout the journey.
- Transportation & Fuel costs, Dinner Day 1, Lunch Day 2
- Other things not mentioned above
1 Night 2 Days