Goa, also known as “Pearl of the orient” and a “Tourist Paradise”,Goa is the smallest state in India. It is well known among the people as the beach paradise, party capital and meeting point of various cultures. All things considered, this place is much more than beaches and nightlife. The glorious scenic beauty and architecture has made Goa the perfect holiday destination in India. We have made this custom Goa Resort Package for you for 3 Days so that you can make most out of your Goa Holidays.
Its not just about the beaches, exotic landscapes, the Arabian sea and glorious sunsets. Visit Goa to see it yourself. The history,culture and the traditions that are influenced by centuries of Portuguese rule and central role during the golden age of spice trade will leave you amazed. This simply means there are more things to do, more places to visit: Lakes, Wooded Hills, Wildlife and so on. A wide range of sea foods will help you satisfy your craving. Liquor is cheap due to low taxes and the local liquor: Fenny will just help your craze for the parties.
The best time to visit Goa is from September to early march. The weather during these months is usually dry and pleasantly cool. You can party at the beach and take part in various water sports, while Nature lovers can spend their time at the beach, watch the sunset. This 3 Nights 4 Days Goa Resort Package at Resort TIO at Calangute will offer you a perfect chance to enjoy your Resort stay in Goa near beach & enjoy best of Goa be it beaches or parties. You can check out the list of things to do in Goa below-
1.Stay at an amazing beach shack.
2.Try out the water sports like Scuba diving, Jet ski, Parasailing, kind surfing, Kayaking.
3. Walk amidst Goa’s old churches.
4. Dance the night away at Cafe Mojo Pub and Bistro, Tito’s Pub, 9 bar, R.E.D.
5. Read about 51 Activities to do in Goa here- http://www.blog.weekendthrill.com/51-activities-to-do-in-goa/
Day 1: Arrival at Goa
Arrive at the Goa Airport/Railway Station. Post arrival, you’ll be greeted by our representative who will assist you to transfer to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and freshen up. Relax as the journey would have been long and tiring. Evening is free to spend time on your own. Explore the local market and get a taste of the local cuisine. Return back to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 2: Day at Leisure
Wake up late and enjoy your breakfast. The day is free to enjoy on your own. Spend the day relaxing at the Calangute Beach. Don’t miss the chance to experience the thrill of water sports there. Kids can enjoy playing at the beach while the adults can enjoy a sunbath. Goa is famous for its nightlife and casinos. Go clubbing and party all night long. Return back to the hotel.Have dinner and enjoy a comforting sleep.
Day 3:Goa Sightseeing
Wake up and enjoy your breakfast. The day is scheduled with a full day Goa sightseeing. The guests have the option to choose between North Goa and South Goa. North Goa sightseeing includes a visit to Mangeshi temple, St.Xavier’s Church and Miramar beach. South Goa includes a visit to Mahalaxmi Temple , Ganesha Temple, Benaulim beach and Madgao Station Shopping Area. Evening is free to spend time on your own. Return back to the hotel. Enjoy dinner and have a good sleep.
Day 4: Departure from Goa
Wake up to your comfort and enjoy the delicious breakfast. Post breakfast, we checkout from the hotel. You’ll be transferred to the Airport/railway station to continue your journey back home. The trip ends here.
Guidelines for Goa Resort Package- Resort TIO, Calangute
– Hotel Check inn/Check Out Time as per hotel Policies
– Meals Timings must be followed as per instruction given by the hotels
– Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
– Customers must carry the tour itinerary , Hotel vouchers, cab details, valid id proof of all the travellers
Package Inclusion for Goa Resort Package- Resort TIO, Calangute :-
– 03 Nights accommodation in Resort TIO, Calangute (North Goa)
– Accommodation on twin sharing basis, 2 Adults in 01 Room.
– Welcome drink on arrival.
– Meal Plan- Breakfast
– All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expenses
– Transportation from Goa Airport to Resort TIO & Back to Airport.
– 1 Day Sight Seeing (You can choose from neither South Goa or North Goa Sightseeing)
– Air fare / train fare.
– Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
– Monument /Camera fees and entry fees.
– Any Adventure Activities, water sports etc..
– Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
– Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
– Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
– Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.