Home Please Select City Pune
Lonavala Near Hillside 2 Days Camping
Lonavala Near Hillside 2 Days Camping
Activity – Camping
Duration – 2 Days
31 December Hillside Camping this New Year. Come & Enjoy with your Best Friends.
Day 1: 31 December
05.00 pm: On arrival welcome to our Hillside Camp. Have a Tea / Coffee with introduction session.
06.00 pm: Tent Allotment. Time for leisure.
07.00 pm: Enjoy campfire with self cooked Barbeque with unlimited soft drinks. Soft drink timings 07.00 pm to 08.30 pm.
(veg., Non veg. Unlimited from 7.00 pm to 8.30 pm)
10.00 pm to 11.00 pm: Have Dinner.
12.00 am: Welcome 2017 in the lap of nature under the starry sky.
Day 2: 01 January 2017
07.00 am: Good Morning… Freshen up in open nature.
07.30 am to 08.30 am: Morning Tea with Cookies.
09.00 am to 09.30 am: Breakfast.
10.00 am: Return journey with Sweet Memories.
What to Bring?
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
- Torch with Cell(Compulsory).
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Towel, Napkin, Floaters, Deodorant, Extra Dress.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
HAPPY Camping Tips for Hill Side Camping
- Don’t keep valuable while Hill Side Camping.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature at the time of Camping.
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
“Leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time, and shoot nothing but photographs and bring back nothing but memories”
- Day 1: Evening Tea / Coffee.
Barbeque (Veg. & Non Veg. Unlimited between 07.00 pm to 08.30 pm)
Unlimited Softdrinks between 07.00 pm to 08.30 pm.
Dinner (Veg. & Non Veg. – Unlimited between 10.00 pm to 11.00 pm in Maharashtrian Style.)
Day 2: Morning Tea & Cookies between 07.30 am to 08.30 am
Morning Breakfast between 09.00 am to 09.30 am (Limited).
- Team of Explorers.
- Mineral Water during Camping Period.
- Stay in a Dome shape Tents on Triple sharing basis. (Surface Area 7×7 ft.)
- Sleeping Bags, Carry mats, One Torch in each Tent.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Any Kind of Transport Facility.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Please Read Carefully the Cancellation Rules.
- Any cancellation by participant(s) must be communicated to Explorers Office in writing. The refund, if any, will be given after 7 days but before 15 days when the concerned event is over, irrespective of the date when the cancellation has been communicated to us. Verbal cancellation will not be taken into consideration.
- Refund will be paid only by cash / cheque, irrespective of your mode of payment and subject to the amount of refund.
- Transfer of booking will be permitted where feasible and will be at the discretion of the Management.
- Explorers reserve all rights to change or modify the Event / Camp. Explorers reserve all rights to prepone or postpone the event and Explorers shall not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Explorers reserve all rights to cancel any Event / Camp. In that case only, all amounts accepted as Event Charges only will be refunded, within 15 days from date of cancellation.
- The Event / Camp may be cancelled due to any type of unpredictable reasons or any type of Natural or technical problem beyond control of Explorers, then no refund shall be payable.
- Verbal cancellation will not be taken into consideration. It must be in writing & requires prior Receipts.
- Explorers shall not be responsible for losses incurred for the AIR / TRAIN / BUS bookings, or any extension to the any type of tour / Trek / event done by the clients, either independently or through us arising due to cancellation in the event by Explorers. In such cases, only the Amount accepted as event / tour Charges will be refunded.
- Explorers reserves all rights to cancel any type of event / Tour. In that case, Money will be refunded after deducting ‘Non-refundable costs’ (such as Air / Railway reservation cancellation charges, Tour arrangements charges, Accommodation Cancellation charges, Safari Booking Charges) Remaining amount will be refunded within 15 days from date of cancellation of such Event / Tour.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
Following deductions will be made in case of Cancellation:
- 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
- Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
- Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
- For Airfare:It will be depending on Airlines Policy + Rs.500 per head as our Service Charges.
- For Train: As per Train rules + Rs.500 as our Service Charge.
- In case the participant(s) have booked air tickets / railway tickets / bus tickets or hired a taxi in for the tour (or its extension), through us, then the refund paid by the airline authorities / railway authorities / bus operator / taxi operator shall be forwarded to the participants after deducting the processing charges, in case of cancellation made for the tour by the participant or tour being cancelled by Explorers.