Home Please Select City Pune
Kalakrai Pinnacle Climbing and Rappelling
Kalakrai Pinnacle Climbing and Rappelling
Duration: 1 Day (Will be leaving the night before)
Activity Type: Trekking, Rappelling, Rock Climbing
Starting From: Pune, Shivajinagar Station
Kalakrai Pinnacle is a very good combination of approx 150 feet rock climbing. Kalakrai climbing starts with 90 degree vertical climb then a short traverse with a thrilling move which again leads to a 90 degree Rock patch with breathtaking valley view.
Kalakrai pinnacle is also known as “Dhakcha Angatha” as it looks like a thumb. Kalakrai pinnacle is quite famous and frequently visited by mountaineers. The way to the left of the ridge takes to the cliff, but a rope and rock climbing equipment with a Team of Experts is necessary for Summit.
So what are you waiting for? Plan a trip to Kajrat and Book Kalakrai Pinnacle Climbing & Rappelling now for a Short break filled with fun and adventure!!! Enjoy your weekend getaway from Pune in an adventurous way. This Kalarai Trek; Kajrat Picnic Spot is one of the most adventurous treks near Pune. It is considered to be one of the adventurous activities near Mumbai. So book your Kalakrai Trek Package for Rs 1200/-
Day 0 – Night before actual date
- 8:45 PM – Reporting at Shivajinagar Railway Station near Ticket Counter.
- 9:00 PM – Board local train to Kamshet
- 10:15 PM – Reach Kamshet. Proceed to base Village Jambhivali (25 kms) by Local Sumo.
- 11:00 PM – Reach base village Jambhivali. Stay in a Temple.
- 3:30 AM – Wake up call, refreshment. Toilets are not available in Village & throughout the Trek Route.
- 4:15 AM – After refreshment have a Tea & Briefing about Kakakrai Pinnacle Climbing & Rappelling event.
- 4:30 AM – After refreshment have a Tea & Briefing about Kakakrai Pinnacle Climbing & Rappelling event.
- 6:30 AM – Reach base of kalakrai Pinnacle. Equipment Introduction. Do’s and Don’ts. Learn safety Techniques.
- 7:30 AM – Start Climbing Kalakrai under the guidance of Team Explorers followed by safety measures. Follow all the Instructions given by experts team.
- 10:00 AM – Summit kalakrai, Group Photo. Enjoy the Breathtaking view from the Top.
- 10:30 AM – Start Rappelling one by one.
- 12:30 PM – Start Return trek to base Village.
- 2:30 PM – Reach Base Village. Have a Lunch in a Local Home.
- 4:00 PM – Start return journey by local sumo towards Kamshet Railway Station.
- 6:10 PM – After Evening Tea Start return journey to Shivajinagar Railway Station with sweet memories.
- 7:30 PM – Reach Shivajinagar Station. We may come to pune ONE hour before or after the given time.
Things to Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottle (Glucon – D OR Electoral, if required).
- Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season.
- Torch with Cell (Compulsory).
- Bedding (Compulsory) (Please keep this in a Local Home, Don’t carry at the time of Trekking).
- Extra Dress, Napkin / Towel.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Don’t keep valuable while trekking
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Experts Team.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Share your Tiffin with Needy Participant.
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments at the time of Adventure Activity
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- ransportation by Local (Pune – Kamshet – Pune) (No Seats Reservation).
- Transportation by Sumo (Kamshet – Jambhivali – Kamshet).
- Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch.
- Trekking, Climbing, Rappelling with all safety Gears.
- Certified & Experienced Guidance of Experts Team.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Dinner on Saturday & Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Cancellation and Refund
- No refund is available for this event
- In case of cancellation of the event from the organizers, total amount will be refunded excluding the 2.5% payment gateway charges, within 5 working days from the event date
Rappelling, Rock Climbing, Trekking