|• You may reach Dehradun Airport or Bus stand by morning 7 AM.
• We shall start our journey from Dehradun to Sankri village after Breakfast.
• This picturesque drive covers 220 kms through the Himalayas and takes around 10 hrs by our private vehicle
• We will reach a guest house, check-in and take good rest
|• Trek from Sankri to Juda Ka Talab
• This uphill trek of just over 4 km takes approximately 5 hours to finish
• We will be passing through jungle trails, beautiful meadows will come across mountain villagers carrying firewood and leaves for their household work, and mules going up and down carrying camping equipment for trekkers
• Today you will move from an altitude of 6400 feet to 9100 feet above Sea level
• We shall also indulge in some photography and sightseeing around Juda-ka-talab and the adjacent snow-covered grasslands
• Camp overnight with long conversations and stories
|• Juda Ka Talab to Kedarkantha Base Trek
• Today we will move from an altitude of 9100 feet to 11,250 feet above Sea level
• The 4 km trek takes just around 3 hours to finish
• We shall walk alongside the oak trees enjoying the serenity of the forest and trek through the dense jungle as we move ahead towards Kedarkantha base
• At around 10000 feet one gets to see and walk over a lot of snow
• The night sky is so beautiful and climate really cold at this point with a warm bonfire to keep the heat flowing in our bodies
• Camp overnight
|• Kedarkantha Base to Kedarkantha Peak Trek & descend to Har Gaon
• Today is the most beautiful day of our entire trip as we move from an altitude of 11250 feet to 12500 feet which is the summit of Kedarkantha
• Today’s long trek will take around 7 hours with 6 km of uphill and flat trail combination
• We will conquer Kedarkantha and revel at the beauty of snow-capped Himalayas. The 360-degree view from the top is simply unforgettable.
• We then descend to 8900 feet which is to our Har Gaon campsite
|• Har Gaon to Sankri Trek
• We descend further to 6400 feet to reach base point Sankri where we started our journey 3 days back
• As we move along the ridge, we get to see Har ki Doon valley which is also called The Valley of Gods
• We will stay in a guest house today reliving the memories of the trek and going through the breathtaking pictures we took.
|• Freshen up and drive back to Dehradun through amazing landscapes of Himalayas as we stop over at numerous points cherishing the journey.
• We shall reach Dehradun town by evening from 6 to 7 PM. You may book your return tickets any time after 8 PM
• Say Bye to your new friends, whom you shared an unforgettable journey for the past few days and together witnessed a masterpiece of mother nature called Kedarkantha