Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in Himachal. Its beautiful mountains calls everyone to spend sometime here and is also one of the most popular weekend Getaways from Delhi. If you are someone who thinks that i should make my trip to Manali, Join weekend thrill for best Package to Kullu Manali from Delhi.
How to Reach Manali
Best way to reach Manali is by road. It is around 650 Km from Delhi. In this Volvo Package to Kullu Manali we will take a volvo bus from Delhi to Manali in evening. It will take 14- 16 hrs to reach from Delhi to Manali.
Major attractions at Manali
Religious places – Hidimba Temple, Vashisth Temple, Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa Monastery
Adventurous places – Jogini waterfall, Solang Valley, Solang-Nullah, Jana Waterfall
Historical Places/Point of interest –Beas River, Manikaran Gurudwara, Gulaba, Naggar Castle, Snow Point, Mall Road, Hot water Spring.
Adventure activities in Manali
Paragliding, Zorbing, Bike Riding, High Altitude Pass, Bike Riding to explore Manali like locals
Manali package Highlights
This package costs Rs 3400/- with a duration of 3 Night 4 Days which includes 3* Hotel accommodation, Breakfast, Dinner and Transportation.
Route from Delhi to Manali –Delhi-Panipat -Mandi- Bhuntar – Manali.
Distance from Delhi to Manali – 540 km
Book Other Trips – Trip to Manali, Shimla and Manali Tour
Day 01 : Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
After arrival at Manali, check in at the hotel and freshen up and enjoy leisure time at your own pace. Tour the city to visit some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Return to the hotel and enjoy the remaining time at your own leisurely pace. Dinner is served followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Manali (Snow Point )
Post breakfast at the hotel, leave for a full day excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Dinner is served followed by an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Manali (Full Day Trip To Kullu( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms ))
Wake up at your leisure and have breakfast. Then head out to an excursion to Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Sulphur Spring Waters. Return to the Kullu town enroute and visit the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Manali – Delhi Departure
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and begin your journey towards Delhi.
Our Kullu Manali tour itinerary is expertly curated to let you experience the best trip.
- 03 Nights’ Accommodation
- Pick up & Drop from Volvo Bus stand to hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival
- One Complimentary Candle Light Dinner.
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
- Two Glasses of Milk Once During Stay
- 10% Discount on Laundry
- One Half Day Local Sightseeing by Individual Car
- One Full day sightseeing of Rothang / Snow Point by Sharing Car
- One Full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Sharing Car
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- 9 % GST Extra
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- Airfare / Train fare / Cruise Fare / Ferry fare – 100% cancellation once ticket is issued.
- 10 Days prior to the Date of Travel or in case of No-show, 100% Retention is payable.
- 10 to 30 Days prior to the Date of Travel, 75% Retention is payable.
- 30-45 Days prior to Date of Travel, 50% Retention is payable.
- 45 Days or more, Service fee of 10% of Total Package Amount is payable.
- No Refunds in case of early check-out, Decrease in Number of Passengers, Not Consumed Meals.
- ROW Holidays applies exactly the same Hotel/Service provider’s Cancellation Policy and any Refunds applicable will be issued only after ROW Holidays has received the same from the Hotel/Airline/Service providers.