Camping at Bhandardara
Bhandardara is a pristine water reservoir and also a famous Weekend Getaway near Mumbai, at Igatpuri hill station. The shining blue-green water of Arthur Lake and the surrounding lush green mountains makes for a great treat to the eyes. Imagine a weekend camping at Bhandardara with such beautiful surrounding, delicious food made on chullha and the opportunity to make new friends.
Pitching up the tent right besides the lake and gathering wood for the campfire surely would make up for the awesome ambience of this place. And when the Sun dips low, enjoy the view of millions of the stars in the endless sky as you doze into a cosy yet comfortable slumber. And who wouldn’t want to wake up to the chirping of birds in the bright morning sky right before sunrise. Camping at Bhandardara is best shared and enjoyed with like minded travellers who share their love for exploring the wilderness.
So here is the fun filled camping Trip to Bhandardara. Bring your old friends. Make new ones. Enjoy mesmerizing sunset. Play awesome games. Eat good village side food. Sleep under billion stars. Go Boating. We can also have stargazing time too
Relax, Enjoy Moments and Create Memories!
Catch train to Kasara from CSMT at 11.46am and get down at Kasara by 1.58pm
Below is the train schedule
11.46 am CSMT
11.59 am Dadar
12.06 pm Kurla
12.26 pm Thane
12.48 pm Kalyan
01.58 pm Kasara
From kasara to campsite Private Jeep which takes 2 hours to reach by 5.30pm.
(One can also come own car) The Location will be shared after Registration.
5:30 PM – Reach Campsite
6.00 PM – Orientation and Introduction
6:30 PM – Hi-Tea at Camping Site
6:45 PM — Selfies and photo Session, go on a walk, enjoy the sunset view…
7:30 PM – Tent Accommodation
8:30 PM – Music, Dance along with Barbeque
9:00 PM – Dinner under Star-lit Sky…
9:30 PM – Continue the dancing, Games with Camp-fire
12:00 AM – off for the day).
8:00 AM – Wake -up call
9:30 AM – Have Breakfast and Tea
10:00 AM – Leave for Mumbai with Happy memories!!!
Thing to carry:
– Extra pair of clothes
– Sweater/Extra Blanket (We promise it would be cold at night.)
– Torch with extra batteries.
– Photo ID card.(must)
– Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
– Drinking water
– Rucksack to carry all things. ( No handbags/jholas)
– Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
– Camera (Optional)
–Kasara to Campsite and back Travelling by private Vehicle.
– BBQ (Veg / Non-Veg)
–Food at Campsite (Dinner, Hi-Tea, Breakfast)
–Comfortable Tent stay
— Couple tent available (extra Charge)
– Comfortable Cushion Bedding, Pillow & Blanket.
– Lunch on the way(TTMM)
– Expertise if any
– Western-style washrooms.
Cold drink and other expense
Personal expenses / tips.
Insurance of any kind.
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
Any item not covered under “Inclusions”.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 10 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 40% refund if cancellation is made more than 4 days (96 Hrs) and less than 10 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 4 days (96 hrs) prior to the departure date of the event.
- In case the trek is cancelled by organisers, entire amount will be refunded