Package Cost For Leh Ladakh Manali Budget Bike Trip
This Leh to Leh Road Trip is for just 7 days. Package cost starts from as low as Rs 23,900 depending on the ride option you select. There are four ride options for this trip
Ride Option 1: Own Vehicle ( Own Bike or Own SUV )
Package Cost – Rs 23,900 per person (Fuel is not included in the cost)
Ride Option 2: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Solo Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 43,900 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 350cc
Ride Option 3: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Twin Sharing Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 33,900 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 500cc
Ride Option 4: Single Seat in Organizer’s SUV
Package Cost – Rs 43,900 per person
Major Attractions in For Leh Ladakh Manali Budget Bike Trip
Leh Ladakh – Khardung La- Nubra Valley – Hall of Fame- Shanti stupa- Changla La. Pangong Tso lake- Sarchu- Baralacha la Pass- Zing ZIng Bar- Jispa- Keylong- Tandi- Rohtang Pass- Gulaba- Manali
Detailed Itinerary for Leh Ladakh Manali Budget Bike Trip (8 Days)
Day 1: Leh
Reach Leh on day one and chk inn hotel which is already booked for you. Complete rest today. Evening at leisure.
Day 2: – Leh
Rest day for leisure. Wake up late and after breakfast enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city. On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, magnetic hills, Hall of fame, Shanti stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Alchi Choskor Monastery, Likir Monastery,Leh Royal Palace, and local Tibetan market evening will be at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Leh – Khardung la – Nubra Valley (120 KM)
Start early morning after breakfast , journey to Khardung -La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor able road in World. Further continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Next halt will be at Siachen base Camp at North pullu. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach hotel by evening .Dinner and overnight stay at Nubra with bonfire.(If weather permits)
Day 4: Nubra Valley – Pangong Tso- (120 KM)
Enjoy the most yummy food middle of no where. After breakfast we will go to sand dunes enjoy the bacteria camel ride and photo shoot at Diskit. This is the famous silk route. After some fun start journey towards Pangong lake. The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. The camps are the best place to stay in Pangong, enjoy the scenic beauty of most famous lake, the view from camp is majestic. Spend evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 5: Pangong -Tso to Leh (140 km)
After breakfast, group proceed to the famous point (3 Idiot) at Pangong lake, enjoy the photo shoot at the lake, Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pics.The view in morning will take your breath away. After some fun at lake, start journey toward to Leh, We will cross Chang La today another highest pass, be ready to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for Tea in mid. Start journey again and reach Leh by evening. Stay overnight at hotel. Dinner will be served in hotel only.
Day 6: Leh to Sarchu (250 km)
Today we will start journey from Tso- Moriri to another small lake :ie Tso-Kar (80 km) and will proceed further toward Sarchu. Start early morning from Leh after breakfast. Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way to Sarchu. We will cross the second highest pass Tanglang La, Moore Plains, Pang, Gata Loops (Total 21). Reach Sarchu in evening, enjoy overnight stay in camps with Dinner.Camps are of A grade standard with attach toilets.
Day 7: Sarchu to Manali (225 km)
Start early morning from Sarchu to Manali after breakfast. we will cross Baralacha-la-pass (16,040 ft).And witness another beauty Suraj Tal further we will start journey toward Manali We will cross Rohtang pass also so be ready for rough riding. Reach Manali in evening. Enjoy overnight stay with Dinner at Hotel.
Day 08 : Manali
Wake up & check out from hotel and leave for your hometown, Tour concludes here.. Today you conquered, mountains, desert, lakes and yourself.
Inclusions Leh Ladakh Manali Budget Bike Trip (8 Days):
• All A grade accommodation on Twin (For couples only)/ Triple sharing Basis in comfortable hotel/ Lodge/ Guest houses/ Camps .
• All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner
• Guided Tour with well-planned Planned Itinerary.
• Support Back up vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed – only one rucksack/backpack per person)
• Experienced Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
• Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
• Certified Mechanic for breakdown service.
• All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions from Army
• Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian/ Foreign Nationals
• Accidental Insurance cover of 1 Lac for a year.
• Bonfire at Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake (If weather permits).
• Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
• Portable finger pulse Oximeter with Your road captain (to check oxygen level and pulse rate of all the participants) & Oxygen Cylinder.
• Specially Designed T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
• Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
• Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
• People who choose Bike+Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion.
• Group Photographs of the Expedition, memories to cherish. (Only group Photographs clicked by road captain, for individual photography you can contact our official photographer in advance)
• Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack
• List of things you need to carry. And things to know.
• Unforgettable memory and buddies for life .
Exclusions For Delhi Manali Leh Srinagar Budget Bike Trip:
• Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
• Extra transportation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
• Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
• GST /any kind of tax.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :-
• People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
• Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its “Leh Ladakh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
• Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
• Kindly note this is expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by us otherwise there is no refund of any kind. Traveller will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, company will not be responsible for the same.
•Be prepared for fun filled memorable journey for life. It’s not a luxury trip but a fun filled adventure….. ”Leh Ladakh Expedition”