About Manali To Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
This 12 days Manali- Leh- Manali bike trip route is the most popular route among all the the routes of Leh Ladakh bike trip. This bike trip consists of
- 4 days drive to Leh starting from Manali via Jispa, Keylong and Sarchu
- 5 days drive in Leh and near by places like Khardung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso
- 1 days relax and depart from Leh
- 2 days for return trip from Leh to Manali
Come & enjoy the trip of your life. Join us for the bike trip from Manali to Leh.
Manali To Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Package Cost
Manali to Leh Bike Trip package cost starts from Rs 30,500 per person depending on the ride option you select. There are four ride options for Manali to Leh route
Ride Option 1: Own Vehicle ( Own Bike or Own SUV )
Package Cost – Rs 30,500 per person (Fuel is not included in the cost)
Ride Option 2: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Solo Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 59,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 350cc
Ride Option 3: Rented Bike + Fuel ( Twin Sharing Ride )
Package Cost – Rs 49,500 per person
Bike Provided – Royal Enfied 500cc
Ride Option 4: Single Seat in Organizer’s SUV
Package Cost – Rs 59,500 per person
Major Attractions Along Manali To Leh Route
Manali-Rohtang Pass –Khoksar- –sisu — Tandi- Keylong –Zing Zing Bar- BaralachaLa –Sarchu-Pang – Moore plains- suraj Tal – Tanglang- Rumtse- Karu- Leh Ladakh –- Khardung La- Nubra Valley- Sumur-Hunder-Turtuk- Agham shyok-Pangong Lake- ChangLa – Diskit- Karu- Hall of Fame- Leh Palace- 3 Idiot school- Gurudwara patthar sahib- Magnetic Hill- thiksey monastery-Shanti stupa
Detailed Itinerary for Manali – Leh – Manali 11 Nights 12 Days Bike Trip:-
Day 1 : Manali
Today we reach Manali in morning, Check in hotel and relax today is the day to let your body acclimatize. Explore Manali , Do the last minute shopping. A little brief about how to ride in Leh Ladakh terrain will be given in evening by your road captain. Evening at leisure, Explore & enjoy overnight stay in hotel with Dinner.
Day 2: – Manali to Jispa/Keylong : (115 KM)
Wake up early and start journey after Breakfast. We will cross Rohtang Pass today, later we will cross khoksar & Tandi, the last petrol pump en route. After refuelling we will start journey again. Reach Jispa/ Keylong by afternoon. We are giving more time so that your body get enough time to acclimatise to high altitude. Enjoy overnight stay at Jispa/ Keylong.
Day 3: – Jispa/Keylong to Sarchu : (90 KM)
Start journey after breakfast. we will cross lots of magnificent views never be seen, and halts for photo session too. Further we will cross Zing Zing Bar,Suraj Tal,Baralacha La-16040 Ft & Killing Sarai. Reach Sarchu by After Noon. Enjoy evening clicking pictures. overnight stay with Dinner in Camps. The camps are A grade category with All bedding and attach (Western) toilet. These are fixed camps (you need not to fix your camps). Day 4: – Sarchu To Leh (250 km) Start journey in morning after breakfast from sarchu. After photo session start journey toward Leh. We will cross Ghata Loopse (21 pins) Pang, Moore plains, Tanglang La (the second highest pass. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay in Leh with dinner.
Day 4: – Sarchu To Leh (250 km)
Start journey in morning after breakfast from sarchu. After photo session start journey toward Leh. We will cross Ghata Loopse (21 pins) Pang, Moore plains, Tanglang La (the second highest pass. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay in Leh with dinner.
Day 5: – Leh.- Local sightseeing
Day at leisure.
Wake up late and after breakfast enjoy your day. Explore the main attractions in the city.On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara patthar sahib, magnetic hills, Hall of fame, Shanti stupa, Thiksey Monastery, Alchi Choskor Monastery, Likir Monastery, Leh Royal Palace, and local Tibetan market evening will be at leisure. Dinner will be served at Hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 6: Leh to Khardung-La to Nubra Valley (Hunder) (120 KM)
Leh – South Pullu – Khardung La Pass – North Pullu – Khardung Village – Khalsar Village -Sumur – DiskitMonastary – Hunder (Nubra Valley)
Start early morning after breakfast start journey to Khardung -La passes 18380 Ft. The highest motor able road in World. Further continue the journey toward Nubra Valley. Next halt will be at Siachen base Camp at North pullu. Enjoy the scenic beauty and reach the sand dunes to capture beautiful evening. Hunder is most popular for the camel rides in the high altitude cold desert. The camel safaris are done on Bactrian Double-humped Camels which are reminder the bygone era of Silk Route trade. Reach hotel by evening .Dinner and overnight stay in Nubra with bonfire. Overnight stay in HUNDER.
Day 7: Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso-(120 KM)
Hunder (Nubra Valley) – Diskit Village – Khalsar Village – Agham Village – Shyok Village – Durbuk – Tangtse – Spangmik (Pangong Tso)
Enjoy the most yummy food in mid of nowhere. After breakfasts we will go to sand dunes enjoy the bacteria camel ride and photo shoot at Diskit. This is the famous silk route. After some fun start journey toward Pangong Tso (lake). The route is less travelled, but the most adventures one. Be ready to test your riding skill. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. The camps are the best place to stay in Pangong, enjoy the scenic beauty of most famous lake, the view from camp is majestic. Spend evening in Camps at lake. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 8: Pangong -Tso to Leh (140 km)
Spangmik (Pangong Tso) – Tangtse – Tsoltak – Chang La – Sakti – Karu – Leh
After breakfast we will go to the famous point (3 Idiot) at Pangong lake, enjoy the photo shoot at the lake, Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pics.The view in morning will take your breath away. After some fun at lake, start journey toward to Leh, We will cross Chang La today another highest pass, be ready to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for Tea in mid. Start journey again and reach Leh by evening. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 9: Leh to Tso-Moriri (220 km)
Leh – Karu – Upshi – Kumdok – Kere – Chumathang – Mahe – Sumdo – Karzok (Tso Moriri) Start journey in morning after breakfast to Tso Moriri.
Mighty, endless, vast, abundant, clear, beautiful and pure… Tso Moriri, at a distance of around 220 km from Leh is a high altitude mountain lake at a height of around 4500 m. Although its not as big as Pangong Tso, but beautiful enough to take your heart away. halt for Tea in mid. Stay overnight with dinner.
Day 10: Tso-Moriri to Sarchu (230 km)
Tso Moriri (Karzok) – Tso Kar – Moore Plains – Pang – Lachung La Pass – Namik La Pass – Gata Loops – Sarchu
Today we will start journey from Tso- Moriri to another small lake :ie Tso- Kar (80 km) and will proceed further toward Sarchu. Start early morning from Leh after breakfast. Enjoy the most beautiful sights that will take your breath away but a mix of good roads and bad await us on our way to sarchu. We will cross the second highest pass Tanglang La, Moore Plains, Pang, Gata Loops (Total 21). Reach sarchu in evening, enjoy overnight stay in camps with Dinner. camps are of A grade standard with attach toilets.
Day 11: Sarchu to Manali (225 km)
Sarchu – Killing Sarai – Baralacha La – Xing Xing Bar – Darcha –jispa- Keylong – Tandi – Koksar – Rohtang La – Manali
Enjoy the sun rise in mountains and start journey from sarchu to Manal after breakfast. we will cross baralacha-la-pass (16,040 ft).And witness another beautiful small lake “ Suraj Tal” further we will start journey toward manali We will cross Rohtang pass today so be ready for rough roads. Reach manali in evening.Surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests, the quaint charm of Manali has captured the world’s attention and has become one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. The pristine River Beas flows right through the town, creating a mesmerising and spellbinding landscape. Nestled at one end of the Kullu Valley, Manali is a popular hill station with attractions such as the Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley nearby. Enjoy overnight stay with Dinner in Hotel.
Day 12 : Manali
After breakfast head toward your home destination. Today is the last day. Time to say good by to fellow friend who gonna be your friend for life. Today you conquered mountains, desert, lakes and yourself…
Things to Carry for Manali to Leh Ladakh Road Trip
Here is a list of essential things one should carry for a trip to Ladakh, While we can tell you the essential but kindly think of your requirements also. Families coming with kids should carry stuff you kids need. We feel a cross check of luggage with this list before leaving, would be helpful to many of us in reducing the chances of forgetting some small things while we go on a trip. This way we can enjoy the trip without worrying over the availability of some item
- Riding Gears are Mandatory for bike riders. (Compulsory for both Rider and pillion Rider).
- Full face helmets. Provided along with bike in case of rented bike
- Winter Biking Gloves, Knee Pads and Elbow Pads (Available on rental basis)
- Rain Coat
- Boots and Boots Cover / Gum Boots
- Itinerary Printout (at least 2)
- Two passport size photographs copy of passport and visa, copy of international drivers permit (For foreign National)
- At least 4 Copies of Photo ID proof for all members. (Pan Card is not Valid ID proof)
- Valid driving Licence in case you are driving/riding. (Pillion rider don’t need it)
- Bike / Car paper (In case you bringing your own bike/ Car)
- Mobile phone. BSNL number if possible. Otherwise Airtel post-paid also work most places. BSNL work in most of the terrains.
- Camera (Your choice)
- Mobile Charger & Powerbank.
- Pen and a small Diary,Bag locks (2 or more)
- Sunglasses – Recommended. Both for safety and style 🙂
- Recommended for remote areas – Small water bottle, say 500 ml
- Plastic Bags / Plastic Zip Lock Bags Twist-ties, safety pins
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Toilet Soap/ Hand sanitizer.
- Tissue papers and hand towel.
- Face wash and Deodorant ( you will need it if you want to skip bath)
- Moisturizing Cream and Talc powder.(A MUST FOR BIKE RIDERS)
- Sunscreen recommended.
- Lip Guard (very much needed)
- Comb, Shaving Kit and Cold Cream
Backpack (No suitcase or Trolley Bag Allowed)
- Best way to choose clothes is – Spread all your clothes you wanted to carry for trip on bed. Now remove 50% out as per priority. Now you got the best clothes. Avoid too much of clothes you will end up wearing half of it. But you will end up wasting lots of time in packing and unpacking while others will be enjoying outside
- 1 Towel
- 6 – 8 Pairs of socks (woollen)
- 1 pair of flip flops
- At least two light jackets
- Warm head cover, ear covers & Forehead covers (To avoid getting AMS in high altitude due to cold winds).
- 1 heavy woolen jacket
- Woollen hand gloves
- At least 2-3 pairs of thermal – Most useful thing. This way your bag comes down to half its size.
- Rain coat – A Must thing. Even if it’s not raining it will save you from cold winds, mud and water on roads.
- 2-3 Jeans/Track pants (If you want more comfort) and 5 to 6 T shirt.
• All A grade accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
• All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner
• Guided Tour with well-planned Planned Itinerary.
• Support Back up vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed – only one rucksack/backpack per person)
• Experienced Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
• Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL works)
• Certified Mechanic for breakdown service.
• All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions from Army
• Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian/ Foreign Nationals
• Accidental Insurance cover of 1 Lac for a year.
• Bonfire at Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake (If weather permits).
• Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
• Portable finger pulse Oximeter with Your road captain (to check oxygen level and pulse rate of all the participants) & Oxygen Cylinder.
• Specially Designed T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
• Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
• Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
• People who choose Bike+Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion.
• Group Photographs of the Expedition, memories to cherish. (Only group Photographs clicked by road captain, for individual photography you can contact our official photographer in advance)
• Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know.
• Unforgettable memory and buddies for life .
• Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
• Extra transportation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
• Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
• GST /any kind of tax.
Important Information :-
- People who choose with Bike+Fuel package have to pay security deposit of Rs.10000/- Which is refundable you once handover the bike at the end of the trip.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its “Leh Ladakh”. Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Kindly note this is expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
- Traveller will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, company will not be responsible for the same.
100% refund policy is there if the trip got cancelled or called off by us otherwise there is no refund of any kind.