Almost everyone has flown in an airplane. How do you feel about actually flying one? Turn your childhood dream into a reality because here is your chance to fly a microlight plane and literally float in the clouds. You taxi your plane on the runway and if you are up for it you might even be allowed to do the landing as well. Nothing can give you the adrenaline kick as this one A microlight is an aircraft that is designed to carry up to two people and has a maximum take-off weight not exceeding 450kgs. These aircraft have relatively short take off and landing capabilities making them ideal for use at smaller airfields for recreational purposes.
- Pre-flight briefing about flying a microlight
- Flying a microlight plane with the assistance of the first microlight pilot of India
- Discussing the horizons of flying and aircrafts with the pilot
Terms and Conditions
- Passengers are requested to arrive 30 minutes prior to the time of departure
- Passengers mandatorily have to carry govt issue photo id proof for entry into the premises
- Ticket once booked is Nonrefundable / No transferable / No cancellable
- Changes / cancellation in timing can happen dude to Government clearance / bad weather/poor visibility/ Non availability of exact time slots. Weekend Thrill will not be liable for the same
- In case of bad weather rescheduling in free. However, cancellation will be charged at 5% of the booking fees
- Weekend Thrill does not own, maintain or operate aircraft helicopter or yachts.
- Weekend thrill is an online and offline travel information, scheduling and transaction platform. All liability regarding travel, loss, injury or accident of any kind lies only on the operator.