Day 1: Arrival at Delhi And Transfer To Nainital
- Pick up from Delhi railway station/airport and drive to Nainital ,the most beautiful hill station of Kumaon. Arrive Nainital and transfer to hotel for check in.
- In the evening, take a short walk to Naini Lake (enjoy boat ride at own cost) and Mall road.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Nainital Sightseeing
- After breakfast , go for lake tour of Nainital i.e Khurpatal, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal.
- Later drive to Ramgarh and enjoy your delicious lunch in the backdrop of the Snow- Clad mountains. In the evening, visit Naini Peak , Naina Devi Temple, and shopping at Tibetan Market.
- Return to hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
Day 3: Nainital To Corbett
- After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to Corbett National Park. It is a promising land for the world species at Ramnagar in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. It is the most dwindling part of nature at the Himalayan foot hill and Shivalik ranges and is being called as the perfect tigers land. Indias first noticed wildlife sanctuary and national park established in the year 1936, brings opportunity to hold the largest tigers population in the vicinity. Corbett remains open to mid November to mid June.
- On arrival at Corbett transfer to hotel for check in.
- Rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Corbett Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Jim Corbett Park for Jeep safari (optional by paying additional cost). Return to hotel by afternoon. Enjoy the evening at leisure & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Corbett to Delhi Departure
After breakfast, drive to Delhi airport/railway station for your onward connecting flight/ train. Tour ends with memories unlimited.