Nainital Corbett Mussoorie Trip From Delhi
Enjoy the Nainital Corbett Mussoorie trip from Delhi. Nainital may be a popular hill station within the Indian State of Uttarakhand. That is the headquarter of Nainital district within the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas. Nainital Corbett is about during a valley containing a pear-shaped lake, approximately two miles in circumference and surrounded by mountains. A number of the very best peaks of those mountains comprise one Naina peak on the north.
Nainital corbett has pleasant summers. In Nainital Maximum temperature is 27°C and minimum temperature is 3°C. So within the winter, Nainital receives snowfall between December to February. There temperatures is varying between a maximum of 10 to 12 °C and a minimum of -1 to -3 °C.
In Nainital corbett tour you will see Naini lake. That is the heart of town. It is due to this lake that Nainital earned its name. The eye-shaped lake may be a tourist hotspot and acts as a magnet for all those visiting Capitol Hill resort. Here, an individual can either take a leisurely stroll or enjoys boating and luxuriate in the encompassing beauty. The Lake Bridge that connects the 2 banks has quite few shops also as a post office. The sole one within the world to be located on a bridge.
Snow View Point | Nainital Corbett
Snow View Point is one among the coldest regions in Nainital. Here, you’ll capture breathtaking pictures of snow-covered peaks and mountains. Therefore, the perfect time to go to snow point is during the months of October and November. A sojourn to Nainital is definitely insufficient without a visit to the Snow Point.
Overlooking the Naini Lake, Naina peak provides the foremost breathtaking view of Capitol Hill station of Nainital. That is located at a distance of about 6 km from the most town. Naina peak is that the highest peak of Capitol Hill station. If one intends to go to the height. That is an absolute delight for trekking lovers, sightseeing, breakfast, certified organizers.
So, this trip package is about Nainital Corbett to Mussoorie Trip which is of 7 Nights 8 Days. It includes Nainital to Mussoorie transportation.
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi
Arrive Delhi, you will be met and assisted by our representative and driven to Nainital (320 kms / 7 hrs approx). Arrive Nainital and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Nainital.
Day 2: Nainital
- This morning after breakfast proceed for a full-day tour of Nainital. Visit Snow View Peak, at an altitude of 2270 m, situated on top of the Sher-ka-danda ridge. A ropeway or cable car ride is the best-known way to access the snow viewpoint. Also visit Naini Peak, also known as Cheena Peak. Later, visit Dorothy’s Seat, which provides picture perfect views of Nainital and its surrounding regions.
- Then proceed to Land’s End, to enjoy spectacular views of Khurpatal and its surroundings. Next, proceed to the State Observatory of Nainital, which is devoted to astronomical studies. Lastly, visit Hanumangarhi, popular for its spectacular view of the sunset. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Nainital.
Day 3: Nainital
This morning after breakfast full day at leisure for your personal activities. Overnight in Nainital.
Day 4: Corbett
This morning after breakfast proceed to Corbett (120 kms / 3 hrs approx). Arrive Corbett and check into your hotel. Situated in the picturesque Kumaon hills in Nainital district, Corbett National Park has a population of 582 species of birds, 26 species of reptiles, 7 species of amphibians and 50 species of mammals. It is named after the famous hunter and naturalist, Jim Corbett, who popularized this land and its animals in his book “The Man-Eaters of Kumaon”. Corbett is particularly famed for its tiger population. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Corbett.
Day 5: Corbett
After breakfast, visit Jim Park Corbett, (Jeep safari optional by paying additional cost) and later return to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Corbett.
Day 6: MussoorieThis morning after breakfast proceed to Mussoorie (290 kms / 7.5 hrs approx). Arrive Mussoorie and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 7: Mussoorie
- This morning after breakfast proceed for a full-day tour of Mussoorie. Visit the famous Mall Road, the Mall is Mussoorie ‘s main artery. Running through Kulri Bazaar, on towards Library Chowk, the Mall offers an amazing variety of pastimes.
- Later, take the cable car that starts from the Mall and goes up to Gun Hill, enjoying the mesmeric views of the Himalayan peaks and a bird’s eye view of Mussoorie and its environs.
- Afterwards, visit Kempty falls, located 15 kms from Mussoorie. The falls offer a breathtaking view of the water cascading down forty feet, splitting into five streams on the way. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 8: Departure From Mussoorie
This morning after breakfast proceed to Delhi Airport (300 kms / 7 hrs approx) to board the flight for your onward destination.