Day 1: Arrival At Delhi
Arrive Delhi, you will be met and assisted by our representative and driven to Nainital (320 kms / 7 hrs approx). Arrive Nainital and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Nainital.
Day 2: Nainital
- This morning after breakfast proceed for a full-day tour of Nainital. Visit Snow View Peak, at an altitude of 2270 m, situated on top of the Sher-ka-danda ridge. A ropeway or cable car ride is the best-known way to access the snow viewpoint. Also visit Naini Peak, also known as Cheena Peak. Later, visit Dorothy’s Seat, which provides picture perfect views of Nainital and its surrounding regions.
- Then proceed to Land’s End, to enjoy spectacular views of Khurpatal and its surroundings. Next, proceed to the State Observatory of Nainital, which is devoted to astronomical studies. Lastly, visit Hanumangarhi, popular for its spectacular view of the sunset. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Nainital.
Day 3: Nainital
This morning after breakfast full day at leisure for your personal activities. Overnight in Nainital.
Day 4: Corbett
This morning after breakfast proceed to Corbett (120 kms / 3 hrs approx). Arrive Corbett and check into your hotel. Situated in the picturesque Kumaon hills in Nainital district, Corbett National Park has a population of 582 species of birds, 26 species of reptiles, 7 species of amphibians and 50 species of mammals. It is named after the famous hunter and naturalist, Jim Corbett, who popularized this land and its animals in his book “The Man-Eaters of Kumaon”. Corbett is particularly famed for its tiger population. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Corbett.
Day 5: Corbett
After breakfast, visit Jim Park Corbett, (Jeep safari optional by paying additional cost) and later return to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Corbett.
Day 6: MussoorieThis morning after breakfast proceed to Mussoorie (290 kms / 7.5 hrs approx). Arrive Mussoorie and check in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 7: Mussoorie
- This morning after breakfast proceed for a full-day tour of Mussoorie. Visit the famous Mall Road, the Mall is Mussoorie ‘s main artery. Running through Kulri Bazaar, on towards Library Chowk, the Mall offers an amazing variety of pastimes.
- Later, take the cable car that starts from the Mall and goes up to Gun Hill, enjoying the mesmeric views of the Himalayan peaks and a bird’s eye view of Mussoorie and its environs.
- Afterwards, visit Kempty falls, located 15 kms from Mussoorie. The falls offer a breathtaking view of the water cascading down forty feet, splitting into five streams on the way. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 8: Departure From Mussoorie
This morning after breakfast proceed to Delhi Airport (300 kms / 7 hrs approx) to board the flight for your onward destination.