This tour has expired
New Year Camping at Coorg
Isn’t it strange that every time you think of New Year celebrations with your friends and family you only find options that are designed around noise, loudness and getting lost with the masses on busy city streets and spaces?
Get outside and step out to the never-ending greens in the forests of south Coorg. Spend New Year’s Eve in the midst of a forest, with a stream nearby and let the sounds of it drown your ears – away from the noise. Spend an enriching two days and two nights camping and allow the breath of the fresh forest air to recharge you for the year ahead.
How does that sound for a New Year?
About the Camp:
Our trusted Camplord Ricky is a naturalist in his choices. He shares a special bond with Coorg and having spent a significant amount of time there, he knows the nooks of Coorg by the back of his hand in a way not many another can. Ricky and Campmonk have teamed their efforts along with their love for the outdoors to bring to you and your people a wild New Year experience.
Sit around the campfire and listen to some good tunes | Plantation Trek | BBQ cook-out and community cook-out Lunch | Stargaze the night away | Spend some time in the sun revisiting old outdoor games in the open.
Day 1-30th December
-Check – In (11 AM)
-Welcome ritual + Drink
-Setting up tents + Decorate
-Abandoned Ferro Alloy Factory Visit
-Community BBQ cookout
-Campfire + Music + Dinner
Day 2-31st December
-NYE Special: Community Lunch Picnic by the river
-Rest period/Indoor-Outdoor Games
-Tent decor prizes
Day 3-1st January
-Check – Out11 AM onwards)
- This is a community gathering in a private property, nuisance will strictly not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.
- You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself and avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative to a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular about zero trace camping. Please carry a trash bag & carry all your garbage back with you.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the function gets cancelled Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation.
- Campmonk accepts no responsibility for injuries or the loss/theft of any personal property inside the Venue.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
- Children between 5 -11 rate – 2500
- Inclusive of food and camping per person across 2 days and 2 nights
- Free for children under 5yrs as per Campmonk’s child-friendly camping policy
- Washroom and shower facility available
- Inclusive of GST
- Travel to/from campsite
- Any personal expenses
- Children above the age of 12yrs are counted as adults (3499/child)
Refunds And Cancellation Policy
- Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity), if the function gets cancelled Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation
- Registrations/Tickets can only be refunded if the request is initiated at least 10 days before event day. In which case the following refunds would apply
10 days before event onwards: 100%
7 days before the event: 75%
2 days before the event: 50%
Last 48hrs: No refunds
2 Nights 2 Days