Sun cap: 1 Nos. (One that covers the neck as well)
Woollen cap: 1 Nos.
Balaclava: 1 Nos.
Neck-gaiters: 1 Nos.Sunglasses
Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected.
People who wear spectacles-
(A)- Use contact lenses.
(B)- Photochromatic glasses.
Trekking shoes: 1 Pair (Waterproof, high ankle with good grip)
Floaters/flip-flops: 1 Pair (Optional)
Cotton socks: 5 pairs
Woollen socks: 3 pairs
Gaiters: 1 Pair
Climbing Boots: Plastic double boots or many climbers prefer the Millet Everest or the La Sportiva Olympus Mons boots which have an integrated gaiter.
Waterproof and warm gloves: 1 Pair
Fleece/woollen gloves: 1 Pair
Warm shelled mittens: 1 Pair. (down or similar insulated preferred)
Ice axe: 1 Nos. (60-70 cm in size)
Crampons: 1 Pair
Climbing Helmet: 1 Nos.
Climbing Harness: 1 Nos.
Carabiners (large and locking gate): 2 Nos.
Carabiners (Regular and Plane gate): 2 Nos.
Rappel device: 1 Nos. (Figure 8 or ATC that will work)
Climbing sling: 120cms (4ft)
Ascender: 1 Nos.
a) Delhi – 3 Star Hotel – 2 Nights Stay with Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary (twin share basis)
b) Leh – 3 Star Hotel – 3 Nights Stay with Breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary (twin share basis)
c) Kargil:- Stay in hotel/homestay- As per the itinerary (twin share basis)
d) Rest all day at mountain Tents – As per the itinerary – (twin share basis till advance base camp)
a) Pick and drop from Delhi airport as per the itinerary
b) Flight Delhi to Leh and return as per the itinerary
c) Leh sightseeing as per the itinerary
d) Leh to Kargil and Tangol and return back to Leh as per the itinerary
3. Other Ground Arrangements
a) 1 Cook
b) 2 Kitchen Helper
c) Mountain Guide
i. For 4 Pax- 01 Mountain Guide
ii. For 5 to 7 Pax- 02 Mountain Guide
iii. For 8 to 10 Pax- 03 Mountain Guide.
d) 2 High Altitude Porter
e) Porterage of all the equipment/supplies/ & personal baggage of max 15 kgs per member to & from Base Camp.
f) All food up to Base Camp and High Camps
g) High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude
h) TTH Staff Insurance
4. Mess Equipment
a) 1 Kitchen Tent (Till Base camp)
b) 1 Mess Tent (Till Base camp)
c) 2 Toilet tent (Till Base camp)
d) Camp stools (Till Base camp)
e) Camp Tables (Till Base camp)
f) Kitchen Utensils
g) Dome tent (3- 4 season tents) (twin sharing basis till advance base camp and triple sharing for camp 1 and summit camp)
a) IMF Peak Booking charges
b) Liaison officer charges
c) Camping Fees
a) Kerosine (Till Advance Base Camp)
b) Butane Cylinder and Stove (for camp1 and summit camp)
7. Climbing Equipment
a) Fix Rope – As per requirement.
b) Climbing Rope- Two 100 mtr. (UIAA certified)
c) Anchors, Shovels, Carabineer as per requirement
8. First aid kit with Oxygen Cylinder
1. Expenses of personal nature such as tips, alcohol, laundry etc.
2. Medical/accident, insurance/expenses for the trip group.
3. Personal equipment for the members i.e., trekking gear, clothes, Sleeping bag, climbing gear, climbing shoes, personal medical kit etc.
4. Camera / Video Camera fee etc. if any during the trip (Group can pay directly on the spot)
5. Any tax/entry fee imposed by the Govt. budget or new policy.
6. Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
7. Charges for extra services, if any.
8. Company will not be responsible for any sort of unforeseen expenses incurred due unavoidable circumstances i.e. flight delay, roadblock, strike, mechanical fault, technical fault in the mode of transport, natural calamities, etc.
9. Anything not specifically mentioned under the above.