- 4th September, 2016
- 15th October, 2016
- Meeting Point for Mumbai and Pune People: Panvel St Depot at 07:00 am
- Move ahead to Base Village in next an hour or so.
- Introduction, instructions and start the trek
- Reach the plateau in 2 hrs.
- Rest for a while.
- Start Ascend towards Kalavantin.
- Reach atop by 12:00 pm. Explore & Start Descend.
- Back to the plateau by 01:00 pm.
- After lunch descend back till 4 pm.
- Start our return journey and Reach Panvel by 05:30 pm
Things to Carry
- Identity proof (must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Torch with Extra Batteries
- Sleeping Bag or Bedding
- Cap, Camera
- Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
- A good trekking shoes,
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried….so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Travelling from Panvel to Panvel,
- Breakfast and Evening Refreshments.
- Trekking Expertise
- Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
So what are you waiting for? Plan a trip to Maharashtra and get to experience the amazing Kalavantin Durg. Spend your weekend getaway from Pune or Mumbai with Fun and Adventure.