Bandipur Safari Package
Bandipur safari package. Coimbatore also referred to as Kovai and Koyamuthur, may be a major city within the Indian state of Tamil Nadu . Coimbatore is that the second largest city in Tamil Nadu after Chennai. Therefore the 16th largest urban agglomeration in India. The city is one among the most important exporters of jewelry , wet grinders, poultry and auto components.
Gundlupet taluq of Chamarajanagar district is the place where bandipur is located. It is about 80 kilometers from the town of Mysore on the route to a serious tourist destination of Ooty. Therefore, Bandipur sees tons of tourist traffic and there are many wildlife fatalities. They are caused by speeding vehicles that are reported annually. There is a ban on traffic from 9 pm to six am of dusk to dawn to assist bring down the death rate of wildlife.
Coimbatore was a part of Kongu Nadu during the Sangam period between c. Cheras ruled. Because it served because the eastern entrance to the Palakkad Gap, the principal trade route between the west coast (Kerala) and Tamil Nadu). Coimbatore was located along the traditional trade route that extended from Muziris to Arikamedu in South India. The medieval Cholas conquered the Kongu Nadu within the 10th century CE. In the later a part of the 18th century, the Coimbatore region came under the dominion of Mysore and following the defeat of Tipu Sultan within the Anglo-Mysore Wars. The British Malay Archipelago Company annexed Coimbatore to the Madras Presidency in 1799. The Coimbatore region played a prominent role within the Second Poligar War (1801) when it had been the world of operations of Dheeran Chinnamalai.
24 November wont to be Coimbatore Day, say those conversant in the history of Coimbatore. The city experienced a textile boom within the early 19th century thanks to the decline of the cotton industry in Mumbai. Post independence, Coimbatore has seen rapid climb thanks to industrialisation.
Day 1: Start at 7 AM from Coimbatore – Travel to Ooty & Ooty Sightseeing
- Ooty Lake & Boat Club
- Rose Garden
- Botanical Gardens
- Tea Factory & Museum
- Dodabetta Peak
Day 2: Start at 4 AM – Visit Bandipur & Ooty Sightseeing
- Mini-bus Safari – Bandipur
- Kamaraj Sagar / Sandynalla Reservoir & Pine Forest
- Wenlock Downs
- Pykara Dam & Reservoir
- Pykara Falls
Day 3: Start at 8 AM – Visit Avalanche & Emerald Lakes & Travel to Coimbatore
- Avalanche Lake / Sanctuary
- Emerald Lake
- Standard Hotel check-in time is usually between 12 PM – 2 PM & check-out time is between 10 AM to 12 PM. Early check-in is subject to availability & hotel may charge extra (not included in the tour price). In case of late check-in, please inform the hotel about your arrival time.
- In case you arrive before check-in time & free rooms are unavailable, you can fresh-up in hotel washroom and proceed with sightseeing until your check-in time.
- Customers should be ready for sightseeing at Start Time mentioned in the itinerary in order to cover all the places in itinerary. Sightseeing can’t extend beyond 7 PM and any places missed can’t be covered on following day.
- Sightseeing is limited to the places mentioned in the itinerary. If time permits, you may visit additional places (not mentioned in itinerary) by paying for extra kilo-meters to the cab driver.
- In case of natural disasters or cab strike, your tour may be cancelled by weekendthrill.com and 100% of your booking amount will be refunded
- In extreme cases, your tour may be cancelled by weekendthrill.com for unavoidable reasons (within 24 hours of booking) and 100% of your booking amount will be refunded
- In rare cases, the primary hotel mentioned in the tour page may be unavailable. You will be offered alternate accommodation in the same or higher category. If you are not satisfied with alternate hotel, you may choose to cancel the tour (100% of booking amount will be refunded).
- Hotel rooms are provided on twin sharing basis. In case of 3 adults or child above 5 years, 3-sharing room or Room with extra bed/mattress will be provided
- Wherever room category is not mentioned in the quote / website, Base category room will be provided
- Hotel may deny check-in for unmarried couple and no refund will be issued in such cases
- Please check weekly off days for sightseeing places. Also, few places may be closed due to heavy rains / maintenance without prior intimation & we have no control on such incidents. Wherever possible, alternate sightseeing may be arranged in such cases.
- Entry Fees & Activity Fees may change without any intimation and we have no control on the same. All fees mentioned in our website are for Indian nationals.
- Any special requests like English/Hindi driver is based on availability and can’t be guaranteed
- Any issues encountered during the trip need to be resolved with Tour Manager immediately during the trip. Issues can’t be addressed after completion of the trip.
- weekendthrill.com liability is limited to providing cab & hotel. Sightseeing is complementary and it carries no liability. While we try our best to cover all places in the itinerary, no refund will be issued for sightseeing missed during the trip.
- Any service issues related to Vehicle & Accommodation need to be resolved with the service provider directly, while weekendthrill.com can help facilitate the communication
- Vehicles Provided (all vehicles are A/C only) : Hatchback – Indica V2, Swift, Ritz, similar; Sedan – Dzire, Etios, Fiesta, Xcent, Amaze, similar; SUV – Innova, Xylo, or similar
- All Hotels are booked in the name of Primary Traveler mentioned at the time of booking. Any change in guest name is considered as tour canceled and rebooked – cancellation charges apply & hotels based on availability. Valid ID & Address proof need to be carried for all guests including children.
- On Christmas (Dec 25th) & New Year (Dec 31st), Hotel may charge extra amount for Mandatory gala night dinner from guests (directly payable at hotel – not included in the package cost)
- Cab & Driver details will be provided 12 hours before the Trip Start Time
- In case the cab arrival is delayed on Day 1, you can extend the trip end time on last day up to the duration the cab pickup is delayed.
2 star – Garden Manor/ similar
3 star – Delightz Inn/ similar
4 star – Fern Hill – A Sterling Holiday Resorts/ similar
- Accommodation in selected category hotel (NA for Day Trips)
- Breakfast, except on Check-in Date (NA for Day Trips & Govt Properties)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by Private Cab
- Parking & Toll Charges
- Driver Allowance
- Inter-state Entry Tax, if applicable
- Ferry Tickets & Airport Transfers (for Andamans)
- Pickup & Drop from Your Origin City (Optional)
- Total fare includes GST
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Local Guide Charges
- Activity Fees
- Hotel Early Check-in / Late Check-out Charges, if applicable
- Other items not mentioned in Inclusions
Optionals (arranged on request at additional cost)
- Homestays / Resorts / Choice of Hotels
- Tour guide (for selected destinations)
- Honeymoon decoration, cake, candle light dinner (for selected destinations)
- Airport Pickup & Drop (select from Additional Options while calculating price)
- Visa assistance (for selected International destinations)
- Travel insurance