About Padargad Trek- Weekend Trek from Pune :
Situated at the backdrop of Bhimashankar; Padargad is a small fort with almost no ruins but just few water tanks and caves.What makes it trekker’s delight is the climb to this fort which is considered as a medium grade as it demands technical skill and equipment.
To reach the top of Padargad one has to cross a few rock patches and a chimney climb which makes it the most thrilling experience. Once you reach a top you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the entire bhimashankar range. One can see Siddhagad, Kothligad (Peth) and Bhimashankar from here.
Itinerary for Padargad Trek- Weekend Trek from Pune:
Meeting point: Saturday: Karjat Station at 8:05 AM on Nov 4, 2017, Saturday.
- Pune People: Travel by Sinhgad Express
- 06.05am – Pune Station
- 06.10am – Shivaji Nagar
- 06.25am – Chinchwad
- 06.30am – Chinchwad
- 07.15am – Lonavala
- 08.00am – Karjat
Mumbai People Train Timing:
CST – Karjat Fast Local
- 06:10 am : CST
- 06:18 am: Byculla
- 06:24 am: Dadar
- 06:31 am: Kurla
- 06:35 am: Ghatkopar
- 06:50 am: Thane
- 07:02 am: Dombivali
- 07:10 am: Kalyan
- 07:20 am: Ambernath
- 07:27 am: Badlapur
- 07:36 am: Vangani
- 07:44 am: Neral
- 08:00 am: Karjat
- 09.00 am: After breakfast Move to Khandas
- 10.00 am: Start trek to Padargad
- 11.00 am: Will base of Padargad
- Start chimney climb
- Reach Atop, Explore, photography etc.
- Lunch in Cave (Carried by yourself)
- 02.30 pm: Descend
- 05:30 pm: Reach Khandas and move to Karjat
- 06:30 pm: Will reach Karjat station approx. and start our journey towards Mumbai
Rules for Padargad Trek- Weekend Trek from Pune :
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water and Lunch for day (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
Cost Inclusions for Padargad Trek- Weekend Trek from Pune :
Transport from Karjat to Karjat
Breakfast and Tea
Lunch for the day.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation is done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation is done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.