Rajgad, the name describes the place itself. The king of all the forts.
It is to the south-west 40 Kms from Pune. It boasts the highest number of days stayed by Chhatrapati Shivaji on any fort. He spent almost 25/30 yrs here. Rajgad is famous for its construction.
The fort can be divided into four different parts based on geographical terrain and fortification. These are the three sub-plateaux (Machee) namely Padmavati Machee, Suvela Machee and Sanjevani Machee, and at the centre is the Ballekilla.
So what are you waiting for? Plan your trip to Pune and enjoy the trek from Rajgad to Torna. Have your weekend trip from Pune with fun and adventure. Book your tickets right away.
Night before selected date
Meeting point for Mumbai People: Friday Night
Pritam Hotel , Dadar East @ 10:30 pm
Pickup Point : Chembur Diamond Garden @ 10:45 pm
Pickup Point : Vashi Below Main Bridge @ 11:00pm
Our journey starts with the private vehicle from Dadar till Gunjavne, the base village of Rajgad.
People coming from Pune can join us from Chandani Chowk at 2.00 am.
Post Breakfast Start our trek by 6 am, reach the top till 10 am.
Explore the fort till 4 in the eve. (Lunch enroute – self carried)
Start Descending towards Torna
Dinner in the village in between.
Start the night trek by 9 pm.
Night trek till Torna Fort.(till 2.00 am)
Sleep in open till 6 am.(everyone needs to carry his bedding)
Explore the fort
Lunch by 12 noon.
Start Descend and Reach Base by 2pm
Lunch @ Base Village
Start our journey back by bus/vehicle
Return back to Mumbai by 10 pm tentatively.
Travel expenditure from Dadar to Dadar by Pvt Vehicle
2 meals and 2 refreshments
Tea, Breakfast, etc.
Expertise and Guide Charges.
Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
Cancellation and Refund
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 10 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 40% refund if cancellation is made more than 4 days (96 Hrs) and less than 10 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 4 days (96 hrs) prior to the departure date of the event
- If the management cancels the program, the full amount will be transferred
- Refund will be paid only by NEFT /cheque after 10 days of the completion of event. Even in case of trek cancelled by Trek Mates India the same process will be followed.