Home Please Select City Pune
Rasalgad – Sumargad – Mahipatgad
Rasalgad – Sumargad – Mahipatgad
The Sahyadri range extends in North – South direction along the Konkan coast. There are many mountain ranges that branch-off over several miles from the main Sahyadri mountain range. Beyond Poladpur, as we head towards Chiplun via Khed, we come across the forts of Rasalgad, Sumargad, and Mahipatgad. These forts lie in Jawali forest region Sumargad lies in between two forts, Rasalgad and Mahipatgad. This fort is covered by dense forest and also has a difficult route to climb. This may be the possible reason that the fort has lost its familiarity among the trekkers. Rasalgad, Sumargad and Mahipatgad mountain range is 12 miles to the east of Khed taluka and Mahipatgad which lies on the northern end of the hill range is the tallest among the three and spread on 200 acres of land.
Day 1 – 13th January
11.15 pm: Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers.
11.30 pm: Start journey towards Rasalgad.
Day 2 – 14th January
04.30 am: Reach at base village rasalwadi. Get Fresh in a village. Toilets are not available in Village & Trek Route.
05.00 am: After briefing, immediately start trek towards Rasalgad, Keep your Unnecessary Luggage in a Vehicle. Have a Tea. Packed Breakfast will be distributed.
6.30 am: Reach at top of Rasalgad. Explore the fort.
08.00 am: Have Packed Breakfast.
09.00 am: Start descending to the fort.
10.30 am: Reach at base village, get fresh & Move towards Sumargad.
12.00 pm: Lunch Time.
1.15 pm: Start Trek towards Sumargad.
03.00 pm: Reach the top of Sumargad. Explore the fort.
04.00 pm: Start descending the fort.
05.30 pm: Reach at base village. Tea & Snacks.
07.00 pm: Tent Allotment. Sleeping Bags & Carry mats will be provided by Explorers.
07.30 pm: Time to relax, Enjoy Campfire, Share your experience with others.
09.00 pm: Dinner.
10.00 pm: Lights Off.
Day 3 – 15th January
06.00 am: Wake up call by Explorers.
07.00 am: Get ready for the next trek to Mahipatgad.
07.30 am: Tea & Breakfast.
08.00 am: Move towards Mahipatgad.
09.00 am: Reach at Base village Dahivali..
09.15 am: After briefing, will immediately start the trek towards Mahipatgad.
12.30 pm: Will reach at top of the fort. Explore the fort.
01.15 pm: Lunch time. After Lunch start Descending the Fort.
04.00 pm: Reach at base village. Start return journey towards Pune. Dinner on the way.
11.00 pm: Reach Pune at SP College Tilak Road.
- Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle. (Pune to Pune).
- Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for Two Days.
- Tent on Triple Sharing Basis with, Sleeping Bag & Carry mats, Torch.
- Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Any kind of Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Following deductions will be made in case of Cancellation:
- 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
- Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
- Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
- For Airfare:It will be depending on Airlines Policy + Rs.500 per head as our Service Charges.
- For Train: As per Train rules + Rs.500 as our Service Charge.
- In case the participant(s) have booked air tickets / railway tickets / bus tickets or hired a taxi in for the tour (or its extension), through us, then the refund paid by the airline authorities / railway authorities / bus operator / taxi operator shall be forwarded to the participants after deducting the processing charges, in case of cancellation made for the tour by the participant or tour being cancelled by Explorers.