Home Please Select City Pune
Salher – Mulher – Salota – Hargad – Morgad
Salher – Mulher – Salota – Hargad – Morgad
Activity – Trekking
Duration – 2 Days
Salher is a place located near Waghamba village in Nasik district of Maharashtra, India.
According to a legend, Lord Parshuram did his Tapascharya (asceticism) at Salher Fort. Salher stands adjacent to Salota Fort in Selbari Mountain Range in Baglan region, Nasik district of Maharashtra at the height of 5141 feet above sea level. Mulher-Mora and Hargad forts stand in the Dolbar Mountain Range. Salher is the highest fort in Sahyadri Mountains (1567 Mtr.) & second highest in Maharashtra, after Kalsubai. The route to Salota is fairly tough but manageable. The route is full of scree & at some places huge boulders have blocked the entrance. Mulher & Mora are adjacent to each other. Salher-mulher-salota-hargad-morgad forts can be done in 2 Days.
Day 1 – 20th January
10.15 pm: Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers.
10.30 pm: Start Journey towards Salher Fort.
ROUTE: Pune – Khadaki – Nashik Phata – Rajgurunagar – Nashik – Tarhabad – Salher.
Day 2 – 21st January
06.00 am: Reach Base village Salher . Get Fresh in a village. Toilets are not available in Village & Trek Route.
06.30 am: Keep your Unnecessary Luggage in a Vehicle. Have a Tea & Breakfast.
07.00 am: Start the Trek towards First Fort Salher. Simple Trek of 2.5 Hrs.
09.30 am: Reach the Top of Salher. Explore the Salher Fort.
10.30 am: Start Descending Salher Fort & get ready for visiting second fort Salota.
11.45 am: Reach the coal between Salher – Salota & start climbing Salota Fort.
Be careful while you climb Due to Scree. 1 Hour Trek.
01.00 pm: Reach on Top of Salota. Explore Salota. Have a Packed Lunch on Salota.
02.00 pm: Start descending from Salota fort.
05.30 pm: Reach the Base of village (Vaghambe). Immediately move to Mulher Village (20 kms Drive).
En-route Evening Tea.
06.30 pm: Tent Pitching & Barbeque Preparation.
07.00 pm: Enjoy Barbeque & Campfire.
08.30 pm: Dinner & Good Night.
Day 3 – 22nd January
06.30 pm: Wake up Call. Get Fresh.
07.30 am: Tea & Breakfast. Keep your Unnecessary Luggage in a Vehicle.
08.00 am: Start Trekking towards Hargad Fort. Steep walk of 2 hour. There is no water available on Hargad Fort. Carry at Least 3 Ltr. Water each.
10.00 am: Reach Hargad Fort. Explore Hargad Fort.
10.30 am: Start descending Hargad Fort & move towards Mulhar Fort (1.5 hour Trek).
12.00 pm: Reach Mulher Fort. Explore Mulher Fort. Packed Lunch on Mulher.
01.30 pm: Move to Fifth Fort Moragad.
02.00 pm: Reach Moragad. Explore Moragad.
03.00 pm: Start descending towards Base.
05.30 pm: Reach to base Village.
06.00 pm: Starts return Journey towards Pune. Dinner on the way.
11.45 pm: Reach Pune at Explorers Office.
We may Reach to pune by TWO hours after the given time.
What to Bring?
- A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles. (Compulsory)
- Extra Dress(2 Pairs), , Morning Utilities
- Don’t Forget to Bring Plate, Bowl, and Spoon.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Napkin, Torch with Cell Compulsory.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking. (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
- Floaters / Chappel (For Return Journey in Bus))
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Don’t keep valuable while trekking
- Use plastic carry bags to save your mobile & Wallet.
- Avoid Jean pant for inconvenience in Walking / Climbing.
- Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
- Keep Healthy environment & helpful nature while Trekking & at the time of Activity.
- Share your Tiffin with Needy Participant.
- Don’t keep anything like mobile, Wallet, Gold ornaments at the time of Adventure Activity
- Make New friends & share your thoughts in a Group.
- Share your Happy memories with Explorers on Facebook
- Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle.(Pune to Pune)
- Morning Tea, Breakfast, Pack Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner for Two Days.
- Barbeque, Camp Fire, Camping on Triple Sharing with Carry mats & Sleepings Bags.
- Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc..
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Following deductions will be made in case of Cancellation:
- 30 Days before the Date of Departure – 25% of Regular Charges.
- Within 30 Days but before 10 Days of the Date of Departure – 50% of Regular Charges.
- Within 10 Days but before the Date of Departure – NO REFUND
- For Airfare:It will be depending on Airlines Policy + Rs.500 per head as our Service Charges.
- For Train: As per Train rules + Rs.500 as our Service Charge.
- In case the participant(s) have booked air tickets / railway tickets / bus tickets or hired a taxi in for the tour (or its extension), through us, then the refund paid by the airline authorities / railway authorities / bus operator / taxi operator shall be forwarded to the participants after deducting the processing charges, in case of cancellation made for the tour by the participant or tour being cancelled by Explorers.