Thailand is tourism capital of Asia & attracts millions of People. You also would not want to miss out this Smiling Nation. Choose this Short Budget Trip to Bangkok & Pattaya for INR 9050 Per Person. This trip will starts from Bangkok Suvarnbhumi Airport and will take you to Pattaya in a Private Transport. The 3 hour journey from Bangkok to Pattaya would be very pleasing a private transport. Once you reach Pattaya City, we will let you check in to the hotel & leave the rest of the day for you to explore. For next day, we will take you to surreal ride to Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch & in evening we will take you to the famous Alcazar Show. We strongly recommend you to explore the street food and night life of these two cities.
Read More about Bangkok Sight seeing & Pattaya Adventure Activities for planning your trip better
Day 1- Bangkok To Pattaya Transfers
- Arrival at Bangkok Airport & we will pick you up & we will start our transfer to Pattaya. Pattaya is around 150 KMs from Bangkok & we will take 3 hours to reach there.
- After reaching Pattaya, we will check in to our hotel & take some rest. Evening is free to explore locally. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
- Meals included- None.
Travel Tip:- You are in land of Parties, explore Pattaya Beach Parties around Patong Beach & amazing street food.
Day 2- Pattaya – Coral Island Visit & Alcazar Show
- Wake up & have sumptuous breakfast & get ready for eventful day today. Today we will go to white sandy beaches of Coral Island & also enjoy world famous Alcazar Show.
We will start from hotel at 9 AM for our Coral Island aka Koh Larn Island excursion. Coral island is around 7 KM from the Pattaya Coast. It is a set of 6 white sandy beaches. You can do plenty of stuff stuff here which are mostly water activities like Under Sea Walk, Parasailing, water sky, Swimming in Blue waters, enjoying the Sea Food. We will have Lunch at Indian Restaurant here & then proceed towards our Hotel.
- In evening at 17: 30, we will start from our hotel for Alcazar Show. Alcazar Show is a famous Cabaret show in Pattaya, Thailand. In 70 Minutes performance, you will see the best of Cabaret performed by best Thai Artists on famous musicals. You may be in for a surprise if that day show happen to perform on your favourite Bollywood Song.
- Overnight Stay in Hotel.
- Meals Included- Breakfast & Lunch.
Day 3- Pattaya To Bangkok- Gems Gallery, Pattaya
- Today post breakfast, we will check out from our hotel & transfer towards Bangkok. We will visit Gems Gallery on the way & reach Bangkok by 12 Noon.
- Go for a 2 Temple City Tour with Us & later the day is free for you to explore the city & shopping. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
- Meals Included- Breakfast
Travel Tip- Hog on sumptuous Street Food in Evening & go shopping at Terminal 21.
Read Best Party Places in Bangkok for Insider Tips for your Plan
Day 4- Bangkok Airport Drop & Return Journey
- Post Breakfast, check out from hotel for Bangkok Airport for your Return Journey.
Travel Tip- Duty Free Airport Shops are must visit before leaving 🙂
| Hotel Category
||Howard Square/ Convenient Park/ Nantra Comfort/ similar
|| Royal Tycoon Place/ Swasdee Sunshine / similar
Basic Guidelines For Your Thailand Packages
Best Time to Visit Thailand-
The Best time to visit Thailand is From November to March but you can visit year around or in off season to get best of the bargain.
Tourist Visa For Thailand
Tourist Visa is available for Indians on Arrival but we would recommend you to take it before reaching here as queues are long & you would not want to miss on anything by waiting up in the line.
Best Places to Eat in Bangkok & Pattaya
There are plenty of places to eat & savour delicious Thai cuisine. We recommend you to explore street food as well fancy restaurants to suit your palace. While touring to Coral Island, be open to experiment with fresh sea food to surprise your palette.
Must Do Things in Thailand
We have included best of Thailand for Bangkok & Pattaya for your Package but roaming around in the city & exploring through various areas on your own with a good tour map will help you make most out of your Trip.
Scammers to be aware of in Thailand-
As happens with every tourist place, you might get scammed in Thailand. Best way is to be cautious & look for Help. Always seek help from your Travel Agent as they know best & can help you out. If they are not in area, you can alway use these Emergency Contacts-
- Tourist Police 1155
- Police (General Emergency Call) 191
- Tourist Service Centre : 1672
• 2 Nights at Pattaya
• 1 Nights at Bangkok
• Daily Breakfast at Hotel (3 Breakfast)
• Bangkok International Airport to Pattaya hotel transfer
• Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel transfer
• Bangkok hotel to Bangkok International Airport transfer
• Coral Island tour with Lunch at Pattaya
• Bangkok City & Temple tour & Gems Gallery
• All tours and transfer in AC Car/Coach on SIC basis
• All hotel taxes
- Dinner & Lunch (Except for Coral Island Tour Day
- Any activities or monument entry Fee
- Anything not mentioned in “Price Includes”
- Package once booked cannot be cancelled / Transferred