Snow Camp in Manali
Enjoy the tour with a snow camp in Manali. Manali is the highland within the peak of the Himachal Pradesh state at the north side of the Kullu valley. And features a population of about 31000. This town is the beginning of an ancient commerce way to Ladakh and a roadway to other northern hill stations.
The town became a well-liked tourist destination only recently after the British visited. So It is frequently thanks to the favorable climate and delightful landscape. Therefore the rise of militancy in Kashmir also boosted tourism in Manali within the 1980s.
There are 800 to 1000 hotels and guesthouses within the town and outskirts. Therefore People coming here with families, on honeymoons, in search of adventure sports activities. Manali offers a good range of activities like mountain biking, skiing, trekking, paragliding, cannoning, etc.
Know about Manali | Camp in Manali
The Kullu valley is legendary for its picturesque hills and temples. It’s one of the topmost tourist destinations and one can visit famous places. That is like the Rohtang Pass, the Hadimba Temple, Vashist Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Basheshwar Mahadev Temple, Nehru Kund, Sultanpur Palace, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Ma Sharvari Temple, the Beas Valley, etc.
There are many famous trekking routes just like the Malana Village Trek, Bara Banghal and Bir Trek, Hamya Herbal Trek, Hampta Pass Trek. Also, There are Jogini Waterfalls Trek, Deo Tibba Base Camp Trek, Beas Kund Trek, Brighu Lake Trek, Lama Dough Trek, Chandrakhani Pass Trek, etc.
The climate in Manali is extremely cold in winter and moderately cool in summers. In winter temperatures starting from 15 to five-degree Centigrade and summers with 4 to fifteen-degree Centigrade. If one is trying to find snow activities, then one should visit Manali between January Mid-June. For honeymooner, the entire year is favorable, except for the monsoon months of July September. For people looking to go to Manali within the off season, the simplest time is January Mid-March, when the gang is sparse and hotels offer a discount.
Therefore Snow camp in Manali and winter hiking can be one of the most spellbinding experiences of your life. And that’s a story that you’ll never forget.
Day 01: Chandigarh/Delhi – Manali – Haripur – Soil (2-3 Hours Trek)
- Arrive at our base in Haripur by 9:00 am from where you will be greeted by your trip manager and guides.
- The short hike of 2-3 hours, to the ancient village of Soil starts here. Walk through lush green jungles and cross beautiful water streams to reach your destination, a truly exotic location with stunning views.
- Unwind and relax as you snuggle up by a bonfire, warm food and some good company before snuggling into your warm comfortable tents for the night.
Day 02: Soil – Mystic Waterfall – Soil (4 Hours Trek)
- Depending on the time of the year one can trek to these amazing waterfalls, one of them is around 150 feet and has been witnessed by only the chosen few.
- There’s a cave beneath the waterfall, spend the night in the cave if you are up to it.
- In case of too much snow, we go back to Soil for an overnight stay after exploring. Spend some time angling at this amazing spot.
- Later relish freshly cooked food over a bonfire or just chill around the tandoor BBQ amazing food. Stay in comfortable camping tents.
Day 03: Soil – Haripur – Manali: (1-2 Hours Trek)
- Return to the base at Haripur doing the ‘golden meadow hike’ in 3-4 hours and drive back to Manali.
- The option of paragliding or river rafting before heading back at extra cost.
- All transportation as per itinerary in local cars and jeeps from the base in Haripur, Manali.
- All meals beginning with breakfast on Day 1 until lunch on Day 3.
- Stay in luxury camping tents or Himalayan village home(depending on amount of snow)
- Services of professional MOI and BMC (ABVIMAS) qualified trekking guides. Cook and helpers. Horses/porters to carry your personal luggage (max 10 Kgs per person)
- All equipment like tents, dining, toilet tents, carry mats, sleeping bags etc.
- Currently applicable Govt. taxes.
- Any form of client insurance personnel, baggage, medical.
- Transport to and from Manali
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/Fax calls, tips to drivers, guides, any beverages.
- Any increase in govt. service tax.
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary because of natural forces like landslides, rains, roadblocks, flight cancellations, sickness etc.
- Cost of increase in stay due to any of the above reasons.
- Any medical, travel or evacuation insurance. Any other service or item not specified above.
- Any sightseeing’s in Manali
- Paragliding, rafting, angling, snappling.
We understand life can be unpredictable at times, and that plans can change, that’s why we are pretty flexible about cancellations. For last minute emergencies, we offer future trip credits on a case by case basis. Please talk to us before you cancel any trip with us.
From confirmation up to 30 days prior to departure – 10% of the total amount payable would be charged.
Between 15 – 29 days – 50% would be refunded
Less than 15 days prior to departure: no refund.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same