Goa, also known as “Pearl of the orient” and a “Tourist Paradise”,Goa is the smallest state in India. It is well known among the people as the beach paradise, party capital and meeting point of various cultures. All things considered, this place is much more than beaches and nightlife. The glorious scenic beauty and architecture has made Goa the perfect holiday destination in India. We have made this custom South Goa Resort Package for you for 3 Days so that you can make most out of your Goa Holidays.
Its not just about the beaches, exotic landscapes, the Arabian sea and glorious sunsets. Visit Goa to see it yourself. The history, culture and the traditions that are influenced by centuries of Portuguese rule and central role during the golden age of spice trade will leave you amazed. This simply means there are more things to do, more places to visit: Lakes, Wooded Hills, Wildlife and so on. A wide range of sea foods will help you satisfy your craving. Liquor is cheap due to low taxes and the local liquor: Fenny will just help your craze for the parties.
The best time to visit Goa is from September to early march. The weather during these months is usually dry and pleasantly cool. You can party at the beach and take part in various water sports, while Nature lovers can spend their time at the beach, watch the sunset. This 3 Nights 4 Days South Goa Resort Package at Kelinworth Beach Resort & Spa at South Goa will offer you a perfect chance to enjoy your Resort stay in Goa near beach & enjoy best of Goa be it beaches or parties. You can check out the list of things to do in Goa below-
1.Stay at an amazing beach shack.
2.Try out the water sports like Scuba diving, Jet ski, Parasailing, kind surfing, Kayaking.
3. Walk amidst Goa’s old churches.
4. Dance the night away at Cafe Mojo Pub and Bistro, Tito’s Pub, 9 bar, R.E.D.
5. Read about 51 Activities to do in Goa here- http://www.blog.weekendthrill.com/51-activities-to-do-in-goa/
Check out North Goa Resort Package here- https://www.weekendthrill.com/product/goa-resort-package-resort-tio-3-nights/
Day 1: Arrival at Goa
Arrive at the Goa Airport/Railway Station. Post arrival, you’ll be greeted by our representative who will assist you to transfer to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and freshen up. Relax as the journey would have been long and tiring. Evening is free to spend time on your own. Explore the local market and get a taste of the local cuisine. Return back to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 2: Day at Leisure
Wake up late and enjoy your breakfast. The day is free to enjoy on your own. Spend the day relaxing at the Calangute Beach. Don’t miss the chance to experience the thrill of water sports there. Kids can enjoy playing at the beach while the adults can enjoy a sunbath. Goa is famous for its nightlife and casinos. Go clubbing and party all night long. Return back to the hotel.Have dinner and enjoy a comforting sleep.
Day 3 : Day at leisure
Enjoy your breakfast. Spend the day on your own. Relax at the hotel by the poolside. Explore the hidden aspects of Goa such as the historical landmarks and churches. Go for a visit to Dudhsagar Falls which is 85 kms from Calangute. Otherwise you can visit the capital city, Panjim. Panjim is famous for The Basilica of Bom Jesus. Explore the local market and grab the best buys. You can also enjoy a relaxing spa. Return back to the hotel. Enjoy your dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure from Goa
Wake up to your comfort and enjoy the delicious breakfast. Post breakfast, we checkout from the hotel. You’ll be transferred to the Airport/railway station to continue your journey back home. The trip ends here.
Guidelines For South Goa Resort Package- Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Calangute
– Hotel Check inn/Check Out Time as per hotel Policies
– Meals Timings must be followed as per instruction given by the hotels
– Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
– Customers must carry the tour itinerary , Hotel vouchers, cab details, valid id proof of all the travellers
Package Inclusion for South Goa Resort Package- Kenilworth Resort & Spa :-
– 03 Nights accommodation in Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa, North Goa
– Accommodation on twin sharing basis, 2 Adults in 01 Room.
– Welcome drink on arrival.
– Meal Plan- Breakfast
– All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expenses
– Transportation from Goa Airport to Resort & Back to Airport.
– Air fare / train fare.
– Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
– Monument /Camera fees and entry fees.
– Any Adventure Activities, water sports etc..
– Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
– Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
– Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
– Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.