Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip
Manali Bike Trip is through hidden over high passes in an arid. Largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh boasts of classic Trans Himalayan scenery. Huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains great here, with beautiful monasteries that fill into life during dance festivals that have changed little in over 500 years. This contains everything an adventure lover wants – epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes and a well – developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh.
Manali, one of the most famous hill stations in India, surrounded by high peaks, rivers, and valleys. Go for a walk in the lap of nature or visit popular attractions like Hadimba Temple or Manu Temple. The real Manali Leh motorcycle tour adventure will begin on the third day when you leave for Jipsa via Rohtang Pass. Then, visit Vashisht Hot Springs, Keylong, and Solang Valley. The route is popular among bikers for the variety of terrain it offers. From Jipsa, head towards Sarchu via Baralacha La Pass in the Zanskar Range. The small villages and rough patches on the route are perfect for off-roading. The lakes in Lahaul and Spiti region (Suraj Tal and Deepak Tal) are unbelievably beautiful.
You will reach Leh on the fifth day, through a daunting path that will cover Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La pass. Nakeela Pass is considered as one of the most dangerous mountain passes, due to its harsh terrain, numerous hairpin bends, and patches of ice. From Leh, visit Nubra Valley. This high-altitude cold desert experiences very low precipitation. However, the area has very some very rare flora and fauna which includes the double-humped Bactrian camels. From there, head towards the famous Pangong Tso lake. With its crystal-clear waters surrounded by mountains, the lake has become a popular shooting location for Bollywood films.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar
After your arrival in the beautiful valley of Srinagar meet our representative at the airport who will take you to your hotel. Explore the wonderful sights of the wonderous Srinagar valley at your own leisurely pace. Reach the hotel and proceed to the debriefing session from your tour captain. Later, find your respective bikes for the tour and later tuck yourself
back into your room for a good night’s sleep.
Day 2: Srinagar to Kargil
Have a wondrous breakfast and begin your day’s adventure with a trip to the historic Kargil. The total distance that you’ll be travelling on this day is about 200 kilometers. Explore Sonmarg; also called the Switzerland of India. Also, traverse through Drass, the second coldest which has the least temperature in the Ladakh altitude. Also cross the Zojila pass which stands at an impregnable height of 11,570 ft and also make your mark on
the many majestic peaks on the way, one of them being Tiger hill, where the Kargil war was fought. Also visit Kargil museum before reaching your hotel.
DAY 03: KARGIL TO BATALIK
After a scrumptious breakfast leave for Batalik. Visit the Dha-Hanu village en route. The people who inhabit this village are the last descendents of the Indo-Aryan race. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisurely pace after reaching Batalik.Post a healthy breakfast bid goodbye
DAY 04: BATALIK TO LEH
Post a healthy breakfast bid goodbye to Batalik as you begin your journey towards Leh. View the confluence of the Zanskar river and Indus river and the Gurdwara pathar sahib and magnetic hill on your way. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisurely pace after you reach the magical Leh.
DAY 05: LEH TO NUBRA
Have a scrumptious breakfast and get ready, as today you will climb the highest motorable pass of the world, Khardung La (17,580 ft). Today you will cover a distance of 140 km which will take 5-6 hours. Witness the magnificence of the highest pass and the surreal Nubra valley. Witness the rare Bactrian Camel and a mix of natural beauties like; sand dunes in the Hunder valley during your Ladakh trip.
DAY 06: NUBRA TO SUMUR
Post a wonderful breakfast head out towards a remote and a quaint village in the majestic Ladakh called Sumur. This isolated village is situated at an altitude of 3100 meters and it is the lowest point in your entire Ladakh adventure. Sumur is a popular base camp to explore the Siachen glacier. Explore this rustic village at your own leisurely pace for the rest of the day.
DAY 7: SUMUR TO PANGONG
Post an early breakfast, bid adieu to the picturesque Sumur before resuming your Ladakh adventure. Head towards the crystal blue waters of the incredible Pangong lake. Enjoy the unfurling Ladakh landscape as you proceed towards your destination. Spend the night at a tent near the banks of the lake while enjoying the magnificent Ladakhi skyline.
DAY 8: PANGONG TO LEH
Wake up to a beautiful view and delicious breakfast before you set out for Leh. Cross a small and scenic Ladakh lake Tsoltak, en route. After Tsoltak the quality of the road deteriorates as you climb the second highest pass of the world, Chang La (17,510 ft). The distance of 155 km will be covered in 6-7 hours during this day’s ride.
DAY 9: LEH TO JISPA
Post a delicious breakfast begin your day’s adventure by heading towards Jispa. You will be crossing the Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar, Sarchu and Tanglang-La; which is the 3rd highest motorable pass in the world. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisurely pace after reaching Jispa.
DAY 10: JISPA TO MANALI
Post an early breakfast leave towards Manali, the famed tourist destination touted for its exquisite beauty. Cross the Rohtang pass in order to reach your destination and spend the rest of the day at your own leisurely pace in Manali.
Day: 11 Departure from Manali
Begin your last day in the beautiful land of Manali with a scrumptious breakfast. Explore the inner beauty of Manali before you begin your return journey back home.
||Hotel Green Kohinoor / Similar
||Hotel D’Zojila / Similar
||Hotel Aryan Residency / Similar
||Hotel Leh Chen / Similar
||Megpie Camp / Similar
||Yet to be finalized
||White Heaven Camp / Similar
||Himalayan Spirit Camp / Similar
||Hotel Mapple retreat / Similar
● For Delhi Pick up, Please reach the meeting point at 30 min ahead stipulated time as communicated. The bus will depart on time (schedule will be shared 2 days before trip start date). Anyone missing the bus, shall reach Manali by himself/ herself. No refund will be offered.
● For Srinagar and Leh Pick up, We will arrange this pickup on our own in 3 slots if people are coming in batches before 12 PM. Anyone coming late will have to take their own transfer to hotel from airport
● The usual check-in time is 2 PM at hotels. Early check in at the hotels is subjected to availability and price quoted by hotel. However, most times we offer early check-in at no additional cost.
● Please confirm departure and arrival date for Leh while booking flights. This is to ensure you are booking the right flights scheduled for your tour.
● The security deposit of INR 10,000/- shall be payable only in cash at starting point, before commencement of trip.
● The traveller is requested to adhere with the rules mentioned by tour Manager. Any behaviour which causes delay, non-completion, or poses harm to fellow travellers, shall result in ad-hoc termination of the individuals’ tour without refund. The decision taken by the management will be final and non-negotiable.
● Weekend Thrill and Its Partners do not assure to fit in everyone in the same hotels or tents. Hence, the group will have to be divided between hotels(depending on the situation)
● Please minimize the luggage to a single Backpack of 10kg. Additional bags would have to be carried on the bike. We take care of the luggage as our own, you shall be responsible for your belongings. Please make sure of loading & unloading your luggage in vehicle.‘Lost complaint’ shall be entertained only if serviceable.
● Tempo Traveler shall be provided if there are at least 8 travellers. SUV shall be provided if there are at least four Travellers. In case of lesser number, traveller(s) will have to join in Support Vehicle. In case of lesser number, traveller(s) will have to join in alternative
Vehicle. We would refund traveller in full if you disagree to join the trip in that vehicle.
● Being a machine, the bikes are prone to break down on these terrains. The mechanic requires due time as per the mechanical failure and may take a lot longer than you expected. In case of un-repairable breakdown of machine, rider(s) will be required to
travel in service vehicle till Leh since necessary parts can be obtained only at Leh, Manali or Srinagar.
● In case of normal wear and tear, i.e., Break shoe, clutch wire, Break wire, accelerator wire breakdown, shall not be charged. The customer shall be responsible and payable for any major damage due to accident & cost of components – clutch plate, Lights, Lamps or any structural deformation. In case of extensive damage, the cost will be recovered fully from the customer on the cost basis.
● When it is unsafe to travel on motorcycle (due to a natural calamity or political turmoil), Arrangements of four Wheelers will be made to the closest safe location, expenses payable by riders on the spot only.
● The full amount will be forfeited in cancellations due to the natural disaster or political turmoil & no show to the starting point. No Refund shall be processed.
● The purpose of the Backup vehicle is for Luggage, emergencies (accident/illness) and to carry support staff. Any medical expenses arising due to transportation, admission, medicine or medical procedures/surgery, shall be borne by the customer or by a kin
relative. Please refrain putting requests for a seat in the Backup Vehicle unless extremely necessary due to scarcity constraint. You may require to adjust in case of multiple people with illness.
● The company holds right to discounts and pricing policy. Weekend Thrill may discriminate in prices for a group or individual as per discretion. No queries or objection would be entertained.
● The package covers cost of specified stays at the specified destination. When a rider decides to stay back, the cost of transportation of bike to the end destination shall be deducted security deposit. And the cost of additional stay & transit shall be payable by the rider him/herself.
● There may be changes in the route and final programme due to any unforeseen circumstances. We will not entertain complaints of skipping destination if the decision improves the safety of the whole group.
● Weekend Thrill shall not be responsible to refund flight or post ride travel plans loss resulted due to trip extension or cancellation.
● We request riders to keep buffer days in hand. The management cannot control road conditions, weather, any natural, or political forces; hence reserves the right to take call for trip extension or changing the route on his own discretion. Any additional cost of transportation/accommodation arising due to such extension shall be borne equally by the group & is payable on the spot.
● You will NOT be entitled to claim any additional amount or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellations (including but not limited to visa,
passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases,airport and airline taxes).
● Royal Enfield Himalayan 410cc
● People who choose Bike + Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion
● Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Day 2 to Day 10)
● Accommodation on Double or Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in hotel / camp
● Accommodation in Batalik will be on quad sharing.
● Daily Breakfast (From Day 2 to Day 11)
● Daily Dinner (From Day 1 to Day 10)
● Backup vehicle as well as Luggage van
● Certified Mechanic for Mechanical Support during the ride
● Experienced Group Leader
● All Inner Line Permits
● Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid
● Tour Escort to manage your accommodation and group
● Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
● Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry.
● Unforgettable memory and buddies for life.
● Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
● Any Travel expense To and Fro from Leh Airport
● Expenses of personal nature such as Table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff…etc.
● Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket…etc.)
● Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
● REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
● Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
● Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
● Travel Insurance.
● Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
● GST Extra
1. Advance amount paid for the booking will not be refunded
2. 100% of the non-advance amount ( Amount paid over and above Advance amount) will be refunded if cancelled 30 days before the trip start date
3. No refund will be given if cancellation done within 30 days before the trip start date
4. In case of cancellation from Weekend Thrill , due to any unavoidable circumstances, 100% of the amount deposited will be refunded