Leh Trip is on everyone wish list because Leh Ladakh’s Roads are exciting and always welcomes everyone to see them. If you wants to do a Road trip in a little free time, then we have SUV trip for you. Come and join us for Leh Ladakh SUV Trip from Srinagar. Since It is a 8 Nights 9 Days SUV Trip starting from Srinagar. So we advise you to take Morning flight to Srinagar for this Trip.
We will cover places like Kargil, Nubra Valley, Khardungla, Pangong Tso, Sham Valley, Magnetic Hill, Shanti Stupa, Zanskar- Indus Confluence etc. You will also pass through famous high altitude passes like Drass Pass, Zojila Pass, Fotu La, Nakki La. It is one of the best priced SUV Trips for Leh Ladakh. The cost of this 8 Night 9 Days Ladakh SUV Trip starting from Srinagar is starting from INR 24,000 Per person.
Detailed Itinerary for Srinagar Leh Ladakh Srinagar SUV Trip
Day 1: Srinagar – Kargil (Please book morning Flight)
Welcome to Heaven on Earth. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Srinagar Airport. Later Drive directly to Kargil (204 Kms) & drive through Sonmarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonmarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and masher. Stop at Sonmarg for Photography/tea (If the clients are interested they can visit the Glaciers of Thajiwas on ponies on direct payment basis) these glaciers remain throughout the year. Continue your towards Kargil and passing over Zojila Pass. Stop at Drass, the 2nd coldest inhabited place in the World for & enjoy cup of tea. Then drive along the Drass River till one arrives at Kargil. And Check in at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kargil.
Day 2: Kargil to Leh (Approx. 234 Km)
After breakfast proceed for Leh. Enroute pass the confluence of Indus – Zanskar Rivers and the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity). Visit Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Kali Mata temple and reach Leh in the evening. Rest for the day.
Day 3: Leh (Monastery Tour)
In the morning, after breakfast, drive to Hemis monastery.
Afterwards drive to Thiksey Monastery for a visit.
After these visits return to Leh and you will be dropped at Leh Market / hotel for Lunch (on direct payment basis). Post lunch you will leave for the sightseeing of Shey Palace & 3 idiot School.
Day 4: Leh to Nubra Valley Via Khardungla Pass: 140 Km / 5 -6 Hours
Early morning proceed to Nubra Valley via the World’s Highest Motorable road (5602 Mts) Khardungla pass.
Khardung la Pass (18,380ft above sea level): It is not very often that one gets to drive on a road at an altitude of 18,380 feet. That is where Khardungla Pass, meaning the ‘Pass of Lower Castle,’ is located on the way from Leh to the Nubra Valley in Ladakh. It is the highest motorable road in the world as signs put up by the Border Roads Organization proudly proclaim.
Arrive Nubra Valley and proceed for a visit to the White Sand Dunes at Hunder. You can also enjoy a camel ride here (Camel ride on direct payment basis).
Nubra Valley: Popularly called the orchard of Ladakh, Nubra valley offers a graceful view of yellow and pink wild roses in summer and a carpet of wild lavender in the post-monsoon season. You will definitely be overwhelmed to see the Bactrian Camels (Shaggy double hump Camel) around sand dunes.
Thereafter, check in at comfortable Camp or Hotel.
Evening at leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at the camp or hotel.
Day 5: Nubra Valley to Leh 140 Kms / 5 – 6 Hours
Morning after Breakfast proceed for Diskit Monastery.
Post the Diskit Monastery, proceed for backward journey to Leh, once again driving via Khardungla pass the World Highest Motorable road.
Evening explore Leh bazaar for souvenir and some shopping on your own. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Leh – Pangong Lake (approx. 140 kms one way)
Morning after breakfast drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border. Enroute you will cross Changla Pass, the third highest motorable road in the world.
Pangong Lake: The picturesque lake is one of the major draws of the Leh-Ladakh valley. a location of several film shootings and known for its pristine waters surrounded by awe-inspiring mountains, Pangong Lake is a prime tourist attraction. The long and narrow lake lies in the neighbourhood of the famous Chushul Mountains. The mirror-calm water is cold, clear and extremely salty. The lake is a breeding ground for a variety of birds.
In the evening check in at your camps in Pangong
Dinner and overnight stay at the camps.
Day 7: Pangong Lake to Leh (approx. 140 kms one way)
In the morning have breakfast at your camps in Pangong. Thereafter, proceed for your journey back to Leh.
Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 Leh to Srinagar (approx. 422 kms/11 to 12 Hrs)
In the morning have breakfast at your hotel in Leh. Thereafter, proceed for your journey to Srinagar.In evening reach Srinagar. Dinner & overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 9: Departure
Leave on time for Leh airport to board your flight.
What Included in Fees
- Transportation in Scorpio Non -Ac.
- Breakfast & Dinner in all Hotels.
- All Sightseeing spots will be covered.
- Driver beta/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges.
- Basic First aid kit
What NOT included in Fees
- Airfare, Train Charges
- Any Personnel shopping done during the tour.
- Oxygen Cylinder/Heater charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- All guests (Above 02 Yrs) has to pay Ladakh Environment Fee which is chargeable @ INR 600/- Per Pax & same can be either included in package or client can pay on the day of arrival.
- Monastery Fees, Tips, Laundry, any eatable other than the meals provided in the tour.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour cost included please consider it out of the package.
- Mineral Water, food during train journey.
- In case rooms are not available in the hotels mentioned, we will provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- At Hill Stations A/c is not required due to low temperature.
- At all the Hotels Check-in time is 14:00 hrs & Check-out time 11:00 hrs.
- Check-in time in the Houseboat is 12:00 noon. & Check-out time is 09:00 am.
- The rates above mentioned are valid for the mentioned period only and subject to change without any prior notice.
- The above rates are only an offer and not a confirmation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together, sharing the same room.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable).
- Transportation as per the itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon the concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- We reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice