A houseboat is designed to be used as a home. Some houseboats are not running with motors, because they are usually made fast but kept at a fixed point. They are often gathered to land and to provide utilities. However, many are capable of operation under their own power.
The Srinagar Houseboat is Located in Dal Lake. These luxury boats are affordable, these offers traditional style rooms on a house boat. Each room has a hand crafted ceiling and hand carved but paneled walls. In Srinagar, you can enjoy lake view and mountain view from Houseboat. The shikar is a wooden boat found on Dal Lake and other water bodies of Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir, India. Shikars are varied in sizes because they are used for multiple purposes, including transportation of people.
This trip package is about Srinagar Houseboat Trip which is for 3 Nights 4 Days. It includes transportation, sightseeing, food, certified organizers.
Day 1: Srinagar Airport Arrival & Same Day Full Day local sightseeing.
After arrival at Srinagar airport meet our representative and he will take
you in vehicle to Srinagar hotel. After refreshment at evening leave for local
sightseeing of Srinagar in our vehicle covering Mughal Gardens with Nishat
Garden, Shalimar Garden, Cheshmasahi Garden & Shankaracharaya
Temple. At evening back to hotel and dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Today morning after breakfast leave for Full Day Trip to Gulmarg.
Gulmarg: At an altitude of 2730 Meters. The name means Meadows of
Flowers and in spring it’s just that. Also known as India’s premier skiing
resort & Golf course. Enjoy Cable car ride known as GANDOLA which goes
up to Khilanmarg /affarwat (ON OWN COST). One can have panoramic view
of snow clad mountain. Evening return back for Srinagar for night stay.
Day 3: Srinagar – Pahalgam- Srinagar
This morning after breakfast our driver will take you in vehicle and
Transfer to Pahalagm. Pahalgam is known as the land of shepherds. On The
Way So Many Places Lake Pandev Fortes/ Saffron Fields / Large Rice
Fields. Here you can visit many breath taking place like Beetab Valey and
you can also go for sightseeing of Chandanwari, Aaru valley by local taxi
(ON OWN COST). After reaching at Srinagar you can enjoy Shikara ride in
dal lake. Here you can see the floating vegetable gardens in Dal Lake. Enjoy
the leisure of evening. After shikara at Evening check in to Srinagar Hotel.
Have your dinner and night stay Hotel.
Day 4: Departure
At Morning after breakfast, check out from hotel and Drop at Srinagar airport.
Kindly Note: Clients / Guests have to make direct payment for the
below sightseeing points.
- In Pahalgam: Horse Riding, Chandanwari ,Betaab Valley, Aru Valley and Baisaran Valley
- In Gulmarg: Horse Riding, Gondola Ride, Zorbing or any other sports activity
- In Sonamarg: Thajwass Glacier, Horse Riding.
- Guests can book the taxi/ ponies / gondolas at the particular place.
- Please note that road from Tangmarg to Gulmarg (12 Kms before Gulmarg) gets closed for all vehicles due to snow on hilly road. Snow Jeep which has chains tied on their tires is used from Tangmarg till Gulmarg & vice versa. It is mandatory from25th December till mid of March every year.
- Snow jeep cost is not included in package & supplement cost for same is INR 1600/- nett total, per car (01 car upto 10 pax)